My Take: Uninformed juries produce incorrect outcomes

For taking a weapon to a protest, breaking curfew, defying the police and killing two people??????? Are you sure? Why was he drinking with Proud Boys after he made bail? Look at the big picture.

1. every one of the BLM/ANTIFA assholes were breaking the curfew. They were also breaking a lot of laws like burning and destroying.

2. Many of the BLM/ANTIFA scumbags were armed including one that attacked Kyle and another one that tried to beat him over the head with a skateboard club.

Who gives a shit if Kyle went drinking with the Proud Boys after the incident months later? That has nothing to do with the self defense that happen that night.

Most of that BLM/ANTIFA scum belong to bat shit crazy destructive far Left raidical organizations including three of the four people that attacked Kyle. The forth one was simply a crazy nutcase that had got out of a mental hospital the same morning.

Rittenhouse did not get the benefit of restorative justice. Some things to consider.

Excerpt:

I was a troubled teen. I remember the day I was called to my high school’s administrative office to receive a call. He gave me advice I have never forgotten. He told me that he had been notified that the police were going to arrest me and that I needed to tell the truth even if it was going to get me in trouble.

I was in my early 30s when I reflected upon this wisdom when performing part of his eulogy. It was horrible legal advice, but I know it saved my soul.

The mistakes I made as a teenager have informed my whole life’s purpose. My doctoral dissertation, on forgiveness, would not have been written if I had not accounted for my own moral failings.

Kyle Rittenhouse represents a character in the larger story of the divided American society. I follow these events and the attitudes and opinions surrounding them as an expert researcher focused on healing divided societies. There are many bifurcations, and the casualties that are not being discussed are healing and truth. His acquittal is a springboard, and the public is now at increased threat.

No criminal trial is motivated by healing or truth. Trials are about fact finding and fact exclusion. The truth, for example, that after pleading not guilty earlier this year Kyle posed with Proud Boys while flashing a white power hand sign and T-shirt that said “Free as F---,” was not allowed in trial. Rittenhouse remains “Free as F---,” unpermitted facts notwithstanding.

continued
It seems the liberal media is trying to defend the lies it told about Rittenhouse. They would be rejoicing if Rittenhouse was facing life in prison today and patting themselves on the back for doing a great job of framing him.

What about the black man who was also exonerated in his own self-defense case the same day as Rittenhouse? Also "white supremacy"? Come on, tell us it is!

You've never heard of this case, have you, bubble boy?

LOL!

That's a case of black man whose wife was shot in their bed, in their own home, by police, and. That man fired back when he heard the flash bang thinking their home was under attack. It's very similar to the Breanna Taylor case in most regards, except the cop he shot died. The cop Taylor's boyfriend shot, survived his wounds.

There are absolutely no similarities to the Rittenhouse case at all. And the black man is still under indictment for owning an illegal weapon, and could get 30 years for that. Something the Judge gave Rittenhouse a pass on.

I didn't say he was guilty on all charges. I think he should have been charged with manslaughter because of his contribution to the deaths.

This kid is really pumped up and dreaming of his millions... Its a recipe for disaster.
Why charge him for manslaughter when he was defending himself against multiple riotous attackers?

Rittenhouse admitted on the stand that he pointed his gun at a protestor, which is when the frivolities started. Rittenhouse admitted he did it, and he said he shouldn't have done it. It was then that the first guy tried to take his gun away from him. Rittenhouse was running away, and he turned and fired. I saw NOTHING in that video that would lead me to believe he was in any danger.

I watch ALL of his testimony. Everything he said confirmed that he really wasn't in any danger, and people didn't come after him until he illegal pointed his weapon at another protestor.
The only thing you're right about is you saw nothing that you didn't want to see. Fortunately, the jury and most of America have more intelligence and objectivity than insects. Nothing personal (sort of).

Rittenhouse did not get the benefit of restorative justice. Some things to consider.

Excerpt:

I was a troubled teen. I remember the day I was called to my high school’s administrative office to receive a call. He gave me advice I have never forgotten. He told me that he had been notified that the police were going to arrest me and that I needed to tell the truth even if it was going to get me in trouble.

I was in my early 30s when I reflected upon this wisdom when performing part of his eulogy. It was horrible legal advice, but I know it saved my soul.

The mistakes I made as a teenager have informed my whole life’s purpose. My doctoral dissertation, on forgiveness, would not have been written if I had not accounted for my own moral failings.

Kyle Rittenhouse represents a character in the larger story of the divided American society. I follow these events and the attitudes and opinions surrounding them as an expert researcher focused on healing divided societies. There are many bifurcations, and the casualties that are not being discussed are healing and truth. His acquittal is a springboard, and the public is now at increased threat.

No criminal trial is motivated by healing or truth. Trials are about fact finding and fact exclusion. The truth, for example, that after pleading not guilty earlier this year Kyle posed with Proud Boys while flashing a white power hand sign and T-shirt that said “Free as F---,” was not allowed in trial. Rittenhouse remains “Free as F---,” unpermitted facts notwithstanding.

continued
Pfft, the relevant facts were presented to the jury and the jury found him not guilty of the charges. Anything else is sour grape whining by tools with a political agenda that supersedes justice.

That's a case of black man whose wife was shot in their bed, in their own home, by police, and. That man fired back when he heard the flash bang thinking their home was under attack. It's very similar to the Breanna Taylor case in most regards, except the cop he shot died. The cop Taylor's boyfriend shot, survived his wounds.

There are absolutely no similarities to the Rittenhouse case at all. And the black man is still under indictment for owning an illegal weapon, and could get 30 years for that. Something the Judge gave Rittenhouse a pass on.

Rittenhouse wasn't a felon in possession of a firearm. That's the charge against Coffee. Educate yourself, you sound stupid.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
It seems the liberal media is trying to defend the lies it told about Rittenhouse. They would be rejoicing if Rittenhouse was facing life in prison today and patting themselves on the back for doing a great job of framing him.

Nobody "lied" about Rittenhouse. WTF does some clown at the New York Post know about it?

• Overall we rate the New York Post on the far end of Right-Center Biased due to story selection that typically favors the Right and Mixed (borderline questionable) for factual reporting based on several failed fact checks.

Pfft, the relevant facts were presented to the jury and the jury found him not guilty of the charges. Anything else is sour grape whining by tools with a political agenda that supersedes justice.

No the judge heavily censored the "relevant facts" so that only facts which didn't prove Kyle's connections to white supremacists, his history of threatening protestors, and his violence against others, was not admitted.

Anything else is legalizing murder of people who you feel are "dangerous" to you.

Juries don’t feel the way you do so they are invalid
Lib 101

two very different situations Rittenhouse and Arbery yet two perfectly rendered unanimous jury decisions. We know you feel your one ignorant boo boo feelings were not served but the 12 jurors though process rightfully prevailed .
Ludicrous indeed is BLM pouring gas on Rittenhouse when no Black Lives were taken. Shows they don’t want resolution nor progress but rather never ending things to play victim over and “protest” about

The OP, in typical democrat fashion, is bitching and moaning not because the verdict did not go the way he insisted it must, but because the reality of the situation did not suit him.

For taking a weapon to a protest, breaking curfew, defying the police and killing two people??????? Are you sure? Why was he drinking with Proud Boys after he made bail? Look at the big picture.
Translation:
”For not behaving like my twisted Leftist mind believes he should have behaved.”

And the black man is still under indictment for owning an illegal weapon, and could get 30 years for that. Something the Judge gave Rittenhouse a pass on.

Rittenhouse could legally possess the firearm by statute. He wasn't give a pass because no law had been broken with regards to the possession of the gun because it was a long barreled. The fact that you don't like the law has nothing to do with anything.

In this case, it was the fault of the judge who refused to allow any of that evidence to be raised in court. "Prejudicial" to tell the jury he hung out with the Proud Boys. Prejudicial that he told people in the CV that he wished he had his gun to shoot protestors. Prejudicial that he punched a girl in the face.

Last but not least, in Wisconsin, if you plead self-defense in a murder trial, the prosecution has an obligation to prove you weren't defending yourself and that you intended to kill your victims. Wait. The prosecutor can't call the people he shot "victims". That's prejudicial. Call them "rioters" and "looters" instead.

The jury remained uninformed because the judge wouldn't not have anything revealed to the jury about Kyle that might inform the jury as to the character and intentions of the accused.
Legally they were rioters and arsonists. Looting, burning and destroying property is what they had been doing for three days. They can only be called victims if they are proven to have fallen victim to a crime. That was never proven, and certainly hadn’t been proven when the feckless, irresponsible prosecutor illegally tried to use the term to prejudice the jury after being instructed that he couldn’t use the term earlier by the judge. That’s why the judge was so angry.

Forum List

Back