My thoughts on evolution and Darwinism

No need.

I'm not trying to convince you to believe that life is designed. Whatever floats your boat is fine with me. I don't insult people who don't believe as I do, and I don't insist that their tax dollars be spent in public schools to dissuade their children from agreeing with them.

If you are sure that life evolved through Darwinian natural selection, you must have proof. Please present it.

If your proof is some version of "everyone says so," why just say so. No shame in that.

If you are honest about it.

No need.

LOL!

I'm not trying to convince you to believe that life is designed.

Well, that's good, because you're doing a poor job.

If you are sure that life evolved through Darwinian natural selection, you must have proof.

Sure? Not 100% sure. But the preponderance of the evidence points to that being the mechanism.

If your proof is some version of "everyone says so," why just say so.

If your proof is "apparent design", allow me to chuckle.

No need.

LOL!

I'm not trying to convince you to believe that life is designed.

Well, that's good, because you're doing a poor job.

If you are sure that life evolved through Darwinian natural selection, you must have proof.

Sure? Not 100% sure. But the preponderance of the evidence points to that being the mechanism.

If your proof is some version of "everyone says so," why just say so.

If your proof is "apparent design", allow me to chuckle.
Sure, Toddster. Chuckle all you like.

I'm not the one trying desperately to convince others to agree with me.

How would you pronounce your proposed replacement for the grammatically correct "Dawkins'" and why do you think an extra letter is more efficient?
If You've Heard of Someone, Don't Imitate the Way He Speaks

"Daw kinz izz." That guarantees that his name is Dawkins, not Dawkin. And the On-Air AirHeads' grammatical monstrosity creates the opposite error, too. So when you hear, "Stephen Hawking's theory," you might be led to think it was Postmodernly spelled "Hawkings' theory" and his name would be Hawkings under that unfit spelling that has been forced on us by Diploma Dumbos and their professors. Yet, it originated in the University, the root of all evil.

If You've Heard of Someone, Don't Imitate the Way He Speaks

"Daw kinz izz." That guarantees that his name is Dawkins, not Dawkin. And the On-Air AirHeads' grammatical monstrosity creates the opposite error, too. So when you hear, "Stephen Hawking's theory," you might be led to think it was Postmodernly spelled "Hawkings' theory" and his name would be Hawkings under that unfit spelling that has been forced on us by Diploma Dumbos and their professors. Yet, it originated in the University, the root of all evil.
I see your point.

But if we're already talking about Dawkins, we know what his name is.

Is English your first language? Saying it that way reminds me of a maid in a movie about English gentry, or a movie about the rural southern U.S.

I don't think you would make the mistake about Hawking's theory if you knew the conventions for the apostrophe.

I would know the difference between "The Sage's theory," and "The Sages' theory."

But your idea is fine, if you can get agreement on it.

The apparent design is the evidence of a designer.

Given that, it is up to doubters of design to prove their case.

Or at least to provide some evidence that their doubts are anything more than wishful thinking.
The Rulers' Multiple Choice Never Allows the Choice "None of the Above." So Reject Them All Because of That Intentional Omission.

Neither dogma allows the truthful alternative of Intelligent Self-Design because both want to humiliate both man and intelligence—the Darwinists preach homo sapiens as a helpless victim of circumstances and the Creationists as a species that owes even its existence to their own desperate need for an infallible Father Figure.

Last edited:
Flat Earthers say “apparent” is proof.

You’re dealing with a youngster who is doing distance learning but not logged in to his class lessons.
So "Appearances Can Be Deceiving" Is a Devil's Dogma?

Dawkins showed that already because the Earth is apparently flat. Also, the sun appears to cirlce the Earth, which appears to stand still. Other facts refuted both appearances. Rock Hudson appeared to be as heterosexual as a man could be.

So why don't the pulpit bullies try to claim that the apparently flat earth is different from the apparently designed human?

I guess the design would look something like:
  1. cosmic evolution
  2. stellar evolution
  3. chemical evolution
  4. biological evolution
  5. evolution of consciousness

But I'm not totally convinced it was a design, but whatever it was it does appear to be intentional.

So "Appearances Can Be Deceiving" Is a Devil's Dogma?

Dawkins showed that already because the Earth is apparently flat. Also, the sun appears to cirlce the Earth, which appears to stand still. Other facts refuted both appearances. Rock Hudson appeared to be as heterosexual as a man could be.

So why don't the pulpit bullies try to claim that the apparently flat earth is different from the apparently designed human?
I asked a similar question. I was told that the “appearance of design”, the appearance of design regarding humans, animals and all of nature, was so convincing that no other alternative was possible.

I made the point that “appearance of flatness” regarding our view of the planet was an equally convincing argument for a flat earth with no other alternative possible.

The offended creationist did a quick skedaddle and left the thread

Nature has done a remarkable job addressing its needs by creating interconnections. Such that it becomes a chicken and the egg moment in trying to figure out what came first; the problem or the solution.

The apparent design is the evidence of a designer.

Given that, it is up to doubters of design to prove their case.

Or at least to provide some evidence that their doubts are anything more than wishful thinking.
No it isn't.
Your favorite authority for it Dawkins says it's an ILLUSION.
`

The apparent design means that the burden of proof is on those claiming some other theorynot involving design, but random processes.
False again.
I'm claiming we don't know how life started for one.
You claim the Designer/god did it.
Burden is on You.

and second:
Proof is a false burden in science.
Evidence is where the meat is.
Proving design is "apparent", a mere empty personal OPINION like 'beautiful.'
I have to Prove it's not beautiful?"

In fact, you are so Dishonest in trying to Shift the Burden, you weaken your claim from "Design" for which you have/have posted NO Evidence, to "apparent design" a mere aesthetic opinion.
Who the F cares!
vs
Evolution, Which has overwhelming EVIDENCE.

I could also weaken that to "apparent evolution" to try and shift the burden to you, but I don't have to because I have Huge EVIDENCE of ACTUAL Evolution.
LOL

More BS semantics.
You are and remain a FRAUD.
You Cannot debate me.
`

Last edited:
False again.
I'm claiming we don't know how life started for one.
You claim the Designer/god did it.
Burden is on You.

and second:
Proof is a false burden in science.
Evidence is where the meat is.
Proving design is "apparent", a mere empty personal OPINIO like 'beautiful.'
In fact, you are so Dishonest in trying to Shift the Burden, you weaken your claim from "Design" for which you have/have posted NO Evidence, to "apparent design" a mere opinion.
Who the F cares!
vs
Evolution, Which has overwhelming EVIDENCE.

I could also weaken that to "apparent evolution" to try and shift the burden to you, but I don't have to because I have Huge EVIDENCE.
LOL

More BS semantics from FRUAD Flops.

You are and remain a FRAUD.
You Cannot debate me.[
Ok, then.

Give me the three best pieces of evidence for Darwin's theory.

Ok, then.

Give me the three best pieces of evidence for Darwin's theory.
Non sequitur.
You just whiffed on my post pointing out you are full of ****, as always.

"apparent design" is an aesthetic opinion like 'beautiful', 'good looking.'
Your burden is actually Design itself.

To be Honest, your 'burden' is ACTUAL Design for which you cannot and have not posted ANY Evidence.
ZERO.
And you have lied dozens of times that you have.

I just posted a thread that has Nothing but ACTUAL evidence for evolution and tons of it.
also other threads and hundreds of posts within on this page doing so.

I asked you to do the same for design.
You WHIFFED/PUNKED and said I should start one for you!!
Because the fact is you have Nothing.

You're a 100% Charlatan.
a Fraud.

Forum List

Back