The Miserable End of Darwinian Evolution

Plogisten was also an "accepted fact." Obviously you know little about science and its propensity for error. The silly saw that it has "a self-correcting mechanism" is absurd. Every animal and plant also has "a self-correcting mechanism," called "trial and error."
Roots that do not find water die and new ones are sent in different directions, "scientifically" to mock the nonsense.

There are hundreds of scientists who have signed the Dissent From Darwinism, just as there are hundreds of others who have signed the document, "No Climate Change Emergency." Hundreds of scientists cannot manufacture reasons to dissent from hundred fifty year old tautologies and censorship and stubbornness born of pride.

The science of criticality only started in the 1970's. Darwin had already been dead for a century. Just like Newton knew nothing of relativity. And when Newton was around, there were still thousands of "scientists" who insisted the earth was the center of the universe.

wrong---I am a registered democrat----and voted NEITHER for Biden or Gore or Hellcat

Registered Kool Aid drinker....

Are you proud of all the Democrats coming in through the U.S. - Mexican border? Biden will keep them coming! Trump will bring it to a halt.

The Miserable End of Darwinian Evolution

“There can be no going downhill - species can’t get worse as a prelude to getting better.” – Page 91, Climbing Mount Improbable, by Richard Dawkins

“It cannot be said often enough that Darwinian theory does not allow for getting temporarily worse in quest of a long-term goal.” – Ibid, Page 132

“To say it again, going down the slopes of Mount Improbable is not allowed by Natural Selection.” – Ibid, Page 134

“The fact of heredity sees to it that the accidental improvements found in each generation are accumulated over many generations. At the end of many generations of cumulative finding, a designoid object is produced which may make us gasp with admiration at the perfection of its apparent design.” – Ibid, Page 28

We shall now “gasp with admiration at the perfection” of the apparent design of Darwinian “selection” today.

View attachment 915384

Slums are the fastest growing, i.e. most Darwinian, human habit on earth today. Worldwide, over one billion humans live in them, 24% of all humanity.

“Going down the slopes of Mount Improbable is not allowed by natural selection.” The billion plus humans living in slums are not going up any slopes other than trash.

Making copies of ourselves “is every living object’s sole reason for living.” – Richard Dawkins

Then Dawkins and his atheist accomplices are all losing the evolutionary battle, and for them, what else is there, really?

While religiously unaffiliated people currently make up 16% of the global population, only an estimated 10% of the world’s newborns between 2010 and 2015 were born to religiously unaffiliated mothers..

By 2055 to 2060, just 9% of all babies will be born to religiously unaffiliated women, while more than seven-in-ten will be born to either Muslims (36%) or Christians (35%). – PewResearch.org/religion/2017/04/05

We could call this “The Tragedy of the Brights,” as they like to call themselves in smug, pretend superiority.

The least educated of the world are the most Darwinian:

View attachment 915385

This is in stark contrast to some of the racist and anti-prophetic words of Charles Darwin, whose first book was titled, On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life.

“At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace the savage races throughout the world.” – Charles Darwin, The Descent of Man, Chapter 3

The ten most fertile countries in the world are all populated by what Darwin referred to as “savages” or “dark races”.

Niger: 7.27 children per woman.
Angola: 6.57 children per woman.
Democratic Republic of the Congo: 6.54 children per woman.
Mali: 6.49 children per woman.
Benin: 6.48 children per woman.
Chad: 6.47 children per woman.
Uganda: 6.45 children per woman.
Somalia: 6.43 children per woman.
South Sudan: 6.42 children per woman.
Burundi: 6.41 children per woman (Statista.com)

The least educated also happen to be the least developed:

View attachment 915386

And the poorest:

View attachment 915387

In conclusion, Darwinism and its atheist advocates in particular, such as Richard Dawkins, married three times and only one child, are evolutionary failures.

View attachment 915388

Science Books Challenging Darwinism

Intelligent Design – The Bridge Between Science and Theology, William A. Dembski

Signature in the Cell- DNA and the Evidence for Intelligent Design, by Stephen C. Meyer

The Design Inference: Eliminating Chance Through Small Probabilities, by William A. Dembski

Understanding Intelligent Design: Everything You Need to Know in Plain Language, by Dembski et al

Darwin Devolves: The New Science About DNA That Challenges Evolution, by Michael J. Behe

Intelligent Design: Message From the Designers, by Rael

Darwin’s Doubt: The Explosive Origin of Animal Life and the Case for Intelligent Design, by Stephen C. Meyer

Understanding Intelligent Design: Everything You Need to Know in Plain Language by William A. Dembski

Undeniable, by Douglas Axe

Brilliant Creations – The Wonder of Nature and Life, by John Phillip Jaeger

THE END

OF DARWINISM….

But I would say that it was belief in natural selection whether true or false that largely produced this.
They are the unfit and are on the path to destruction --- as most lliberals would say
C S PEIRCE
The gospel of Christ says that progress comes from every individual merging his individuality in sympathy with his neighbors. On the other side, the conviction of the nineteenth century is that progress takes place by virtue of every individual's striving for himself with all his might and trampling his neighbor under foot whenever he gets a chance to do so. This may accurately be called the Gospel of Greed.

But I would say that it was belief in natural selection whether true or false that largely produced this.
They are the unfit and are on the path to destruction --- as most lliberals would say
C S PEIRCE
The gospel of Christ says that progress comes from every individual merging his individuality in sympathy with his neighbors. On the other side, the conviction of the nineteenth century is that progress takes place by virtue of every individual's striving for himself with all his might and trampling his neighbor under foot whenever he gets a chance to do so. This may accurately be called the Gospel of Greed.

christ said THAT ^^^^ ?? I musta missed it. Uhm...who came up with the
trampling thing?----sounds like a lawyer to me

C S PEIRCE

sorry EVOLUTION MARCHES ON---and on >>>on >>> ~~~~~~~plop

Only in your uneducated fantasies does "evolution march on".
I have explained the insuperable statistics of original protein synthesis absent an intelligent designer. You deny science and claim Darwinian science, which is trivial and explains nothing.

I have explained the insuperable statistics of original protein synthesis absent an intelligent designer. You deny science and claim Darwinian science, which is trivial and explains nothing.

You a'splained nothing.

The entirety of your posting amounts to cutting and pasting ''quotes'' you steal from fundy creationist websites.

Goddammit, you have been PROVEN WRONG on several occasions already.

Stop with the silly bullshit, you're just making a fool of yourself.

You know NOTHING about proteins, that much is painfully clear. Your statistics SUCK, you pulled them out of your butt with ZERO understanding of what they mean.

You're exactly like a fucking leftard, still blowing smoke even after being called on your bullshit.

````Darwinism doesn't make sense 2.jpg

Certainly not in 6,000 years on a Flat Earth ... but I'd still like to see your math ...

Darwin found seashells on top of the ridgeline of the Andes, and correctly proposed what we call today "slow geologic change" ... this was a novel idea in the 1830's ... and counter the teachings of the Church of England ... imagine the sea floor being uplifted to great heights above the plains by agencies other than God's Creation ...

Heresy I call it ... no mistake there ... God said the Earth has four corners, and spheres don't have goddam corners ...

Yes, you illustrate the root stupidity of non-scientist lovers of Evolution. You anthropomorphize it.
It doesn't march, it has no direction, it doesn't know where on is......

You a'splained nothing.

The entirety of your posting amounts to cutting and pasting ''quotes'' you steal from fundy creationist websites.
and you are too lazy to even quote...You often post as if ---like a child-- if you attack someone , everybody is going to love you.
But you could both be wrong, you know. Buy a stuffed bear it's cheaper than your sad attacks just to get people to like you

Certainly not in 6,000 years on a Flat Earth ... but I'd still like to see your math ...

Darwin found seashells on top of the ridgeline of the Andes, and correctly proposed what we call today "slow geologic change" ... this was a novel idea in the 1830's ... and counter the teachings of the Church of England ... imagine the sea floor being uplifted to great heights above the plains by agencies other than God's Creation ...

Heresy I call it ... no mistake there ... God said the Earth has four corners, and spheres don't have goddam corners ...
I discount you for the ignorance of the Flat Earth reference

"Inventing the Flat Earth is Jeffrey Burton Russell's attempt to set the record straight. He begins with a discussion of geographical knowledge in the Middle Ages, examining what Columbus and his contemporaries actually did believe, and then moves to a look at how the error was first propagated in the 1820s and 1830s―including how noted writers Washington Irving and Antoinne-Jean Letronne were among those responsible. He shows how later day historians followed these original mistakes, and how this snowball effect grew to outrageous proportions in the late nineteenth century, when Christians opposed to Darwinism were labelled as similar to Medieval Christians who (allegedly) thought the earth was flat. But perhaps the most intriguing focus of the book is the reason why we allow this error to persist."

and you are too lazy to even quote...You often post as if ---like a child-- if you attack someone , everybody is going to love you.
But you could both be wrong, you know. Buy a stuffed bear it's cheaper than your sad attacks just to get people to like you

That was quite the hysterical rant. Similar to the pointless cutting and pasting of “quotes” by the fake “Chem Engineer” you offered nothing but a childish rant.

I discount you for the ignorance of the Flat Earth reference

"Inventing the Flat Earth is Jeffrey Burton Russell's attempt to set the record straight. He begins with a discussion of geographical knowledge in the Middle Ages, examining what Columbus and his contemporaries actually did believe, and then moves to a look at how the error was first propagated in the 1820s and 1830s―including how noted writers Washington Irving and Antoinne-Jean Letronne were among those responsible. He shows how later day historians followed these original mistakes, and how this snowball effect grew to outrageous proportions in the late nineteenth century, when Christians opposed to Darwinism were labelled as similar to Medieval Christians who (allegedly) thought the earth was flat. But perhaps the most intriguing focus of the book is the reason why we allow this error to persist."

Flat Earth is from the Wars of Religion ... long before Russell's work ...

"It is a historical myth that medieval Europeans generally thought the Earth was flat.[6] This myth was created in the 17th century by Protestants to argue against Catholic teachings.[7] More recently, flat earth theory has seen an increase in popularity with modern flat Earth societies, and unaffiliated individuals using social media.[8][9] Despite the scientific facts and obvious effects of Earth's sphericity, pseudoscientific[10] flat-Earth conspiracy theories prevail. In a 2018 study reported on by Scientific American, only 82% of 18 to 24 year old respondents agreed with the statement "I have always believed the world is round". However, a firm belief in a flat Earth is rare, with less than 2% acceptance in all age groups.[11]

You must not be a Christian ...

Flat Earth is from the Wars of Religion ... long before Russell's work ...

"It is a historical myth that medieval Europeans generally thought the Earth was flat.[6] This myth was created in the 17th century by Protestants to argue against Catholic teachings.[7] More recently, flat earth theory has seen an increase in popularity with modern flat Earth societies, and unaffiliated individuals using social media.[8][9] Despite the scientific facts and obvious effects of Earth's sphericity, pseudoscientific[10] flat-Earth conspiracy theories prevail. In a 2018 study reported on by Scientific American, only 82% of 18 to 24 year old respondents agreed with the statement "I have always believed the world is round". However, a firm belief in a flat Earth is rare, with less than 2% acceptance in all age groups.[11]

You must not be a Christian ...
What? I quoted that book. Yes, it was from long before and that is what that book chronicles

What? I quoted that book. Yes, it was from long before and that is what that book chronicles

Do you not think it's safe platting a small community on a flat piece of paper? ... even though we know it's the surface of a sphere and not flat ...

Sounds like you support spontaneous generation ... you know ... just make a pile of human filth and mice spontaneously come into existence ... none of that mutanism bullshit for you eh? ...

Do you not think it's safe platting a small community on a flat piece of paper? ... even though we know it's the surface of a sphere and not flat ...

Sounds like you support spontaneous generation ... you know ... just make a pile of human filth and mice spontaneously come into existence ... none of that mutanism bullshit for you eh? ...
But it isn't a sphere either it is a spheroid. Copy-and-paste leaves bite marks on your asss

Forum List

Back