The destruction of the traditional family, the DNC's biggest accomplishment

You first, liar.

You didn't read the diary. You read a fake page that a right-wing kook dreamed up.

Even FOX News isn't disgusting enough to repeat a lie that sleazy. That should tell you how depraved your actions are.
Don't pretend you have not seen Biden the creep with his hands all over young girls.

The diary page I read sure looks genuine.

See? He never stops thinking about this stuff.

And to think he probably wonders why normal people avoid him.
Its you that needs to drop it. Nobody else but you seems full of alarm.

I replied to a claim about a company being forced to pay a pregnant woman over her being pregnant. The party did not identify the company.
In other words...more retard stuff? Ok, carry on.

Raising kids with multiple step parents and failing to show them what it means to be in a loving committed relationship is 100% normal to you? That’s sad
My mom raised us 5 kids with a step dad. What a wonderful man he was. Sadly he died in 1995. But highly respected all over the place.

This is the kind of stuff that Trump cultists fantasize about all day long.

This perversion is unique to the right. You don't see anyone on the left bringing up pedo stuff. If someone is talking about pedo stuff on this board, you automatically know it's a rightie.
Let's accurately quote Ms. Biden, Joe Biden's daughter

She knew what she wrote in her own diary and was angry it was alleged to be stolen. She wanted the woman sentenced. The man will be sentenced in October.

A lawyer for Biden attended Harris’ sentencing on April 9. The lawyer had said they would not add to what Biden said in her letter to Sweeney.

I am deeply saddened that I even have to write this letter because my personal private journal was stolen and sold for profit,” Biden wrote in that April 8 letter.

“The point of the theft, I assume, was to be able to peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts,” Biden wrote. “The reason I have decided to not attend tomorrow’s sentencing in person is because it would only increase my pain. Nonetheless, I write to ask Your Honor to sentence the defendant to time in prison.”

In leftist marxist Queer Theory if you deny minor children sex with adults you are "oppressing" the children. That's how sick the left is.
It gets even worse.

And in California, if a democrat says your child is trans and you don't mutilate it, democrats will take your kid from you and mutilate it themselves.

If a child is trans it is the victim of sexual assault and everyone involved should be charged accordingly.

It gets even worse.

And in California, if a democrat says your child is trans and you don't mutilate it, democrats will take your kid from you and mutilate it themselves.

If a child is trans it is the victim of sexual assault and everyone involved should be charged accordingly.
Democrats would have to shoot me before taking my child.

And they're not up to it.

You first, liar.

You didn't read the diary. You read a fake page that a right-wing kook dreamed up.

Even FOX News isn't disgusting enough to repeat a lie that sleazy. That should tell you how depraved your actions are.
You can't deny this. This is video proof she admitted the diary is hers.

Forum List

Back