My views shaped by real world experience

Mar 5, 2009
I do a lot of writing about politics, government and economics. While I am very well educated and read a lot, my views are also based on some 20 years of professional work as a policy analyst and advisor for elected officials, first at the Congressional Office of Technnology Assessment and then at the National Governors Association. I had a hand in shaping major public policies and federal laws. I know the political system from the inside.

I also have considerable experience as an activist writer; my last book was Delusional Democracy: Fixing the Republic Without Overthrowing the Government. I write several articles a month that are published on many websites.

I also co-founded Friends of the Article V Convention, a national nonpartisan group with the mission of making Congress obey the Constitution and give us what we have a constitutional right to have: an Article V convention of state delegates that could propose constitutional amendments. The one and only requirement for a convention has long been satisfied, with over 700 applications from all 50 states.

I am also chair of the Independent Party of Maryland, and I have been active in the 9/11 truth movement.

Cool.

We look forward to reading your thoughts on various subjects.

Welcome my views are not shaped by the “real world” but shaped by “Second Life” experience ( okay they really are real world experiences but I felt the need to be a smartass). :eusa_whistle:

Welcome to USMB!

Not to nit-pick but, it sounds like your real-world experience shaped your views, not the other way around.

"My views shaped by real world experience."

"Real world experience shaped my views."

Sounds like the same meaning...what am I missing?

Welcome to USMB!

Not to nit-pick but, it sounds like your real-world experience shaped your views, not the other way around.

That's what I was thinking. :thup:

Perhaps we have the same reading impediment related to Ms and Bs :lol:

Upon further review, the title says "shaped by", not "shaped my".........

Umm welcome to statusquobuster! :cool:

Last edited:
"My views shaped by real world experience."

"Real world experience shaped my views."

Sounds like the same meaning...what am I missing?

Now you understand why state policy is so confusing. Welcome to my world.

Quite a resume.

I'm a poster.

What i believe i say.

I present no credentials and never will.

Forum List

Back