Mysterious flashes of light are appearing on the moons surface

(Metro) – Scientists have launched a bid to observe and understand mysterious flashes of light on the surface of the moon. The ‘transient luminous lunar phenomena’ occur several times a week and illuminate parts of the moon’s landscape for a brief period of time before disappearing. Sometimes, a reverse effect which causes the lunar surface to darken has also been observed. Although there are several theories about the
Mysterious flashes of light are appearing on the moon’s surface

Come all lets play the guess what it is game------------

1. Probably the US setting off nukes up there to see if it works or not lol
2. China is firing some nukes on the dark side of the moon after all they were going there not long ago.

So even though it happened awhile ago doesn't mean their sh**t isn't still up there doing something..

View attachment 263347

Their observation predates nuclear weaponry. Clearly it is witchcraft or portals through time/space.
That's the wormhole aliens use to travel the galaxy.

Maybe or maybe every time someone throws a virgin in a volcano they pop out on the moon. :razz:

More seriously, since their frequency seems to correlate to lunar cycles, and there seems to be a couple spots that have clusters of sightings associated with them, so it is probably related to minerals, Phosphorous maybe.

(Metro) – Scientists have launched a bid to observe and understand mysterious flashes of light on the surface of the moon. The ‘transient luminous lunar phenomena’ occur several times a week and illuminate parts of the moon’s landscape for a brief period of time before disappearing. Sometimes, a reverse effect which causes the lunar surface to darken has also been observed. Although there are several theories about the

2. China is firing some nukes on the dark side of the moon after all they were going there not long ago.

So even though it happened awhile ago doesn't mean their sh**t isn't still up there doing something..

View attachment 263347

Guess you didn't read the SOURCE article for this from Metro.uk.

The so-called transient lunar phenomena have been known since the 1950s, but they have not been sufficiently systematically and long-term observed,’ said Hakan Kayal, professor of space technology.

Read more: Mysterious unexplained flashes of light spotted on the moon | Metro News

I think its meteor strikes. These things hit the surface at 7 - 10 miles per second or more. Their impact releases energy similar to a nuclear blast. There is no atmosphere to slow them down.

View attachment 263347

The so-called transient lunar phenomena have been known since the 1950s, but they have not been sufficiently systematically and long-term observed,’ said Hakan Kayal, professor of space technology.

Read more: Mysterious unexplained flashes of light spotted on the moon | Metro News

Guess you didnn't think whether or not " the incident that happened would be interesting across the globe I DID NOT KNOW ONLY THOSE IN THE UK/EUROPE WOULD BE INTERESTED ONLY. Oh yeah they must be the only ones who can see the moon...

View attachment 263347

It’s space force up there fucking shit up!

View attachment 263347

Guess you didnn't think whether or not " the incident that happened would be interesting across the globe I DID NOT KNOW ONLY THOSE IN THE UK/EUROPE WOULD BE INTERESTED ONLY. Oh yeah they must be the only ones who can see the moon...

I have no clue what you're ranting about. All I told you is that since these "events" have been observed and KNOWN since the 50's -- it's unlikely your guesses were any good... And you would have known that if SKIPPED the "endtimes" link and went right to the source that "endtimes" was quoting...

Maybe you need edited news -- don't know. But what endtimes leaves out to MAKE IT a spookier story --- can make a person look stupid...

Interesting stuff. I hope they find out the source of this.
upload_2018-7-4_11-3-13.jpeg

Flashes of light on the motherfucking moon? Jesus fucking Christ. Let's spend more time on this.

Yeah you science denier eheheh science never lies.

View attachment 263347

I have no clue what you're ranting about. All I told you is that since these "events" have been observed and KNOWN since the 50's -- it's unlikely your guesses were any good... And you would have known that if SKIPPED the "endtimes" link and went right to the source that "endtimes" was quoting...

Maybe you need edited news -- don't know. But what endtimes leaves out to MAKE IT a spookier story --- can make a person look stupid...

Well I guess " MY NORMAL REACTION RESPONSE" just proves i'm so condtioned to the only time YOU MODS reply to me personally is when you want to INSULT ME and that is it.

So conditioning creates just the responses you want and you get anybody to reacts that way when it's done to them as much as i got poke on around here lmfao.

What MAKES PPL EVEN UMBER IS THEY USE EN TIMES AND ARE SO GAWD AM FU**KINNG STUPI TO SEE WHERE IT SAY " READ MORE"

WHY DO YOU RETARDS SPOT THE HEADLINES ONLY then use the Source to deny it all it onnly makes you look like fkn idiots............( referring to the endtimes asshole comment)

View attachment 263347

Well I guess " MY NORMAL REACTION RESPONSE" just proves i'm so condtioned to the only time YOU MODS reply to me personally is when you want to INSULT ME and that is it.

So conditioning creates just the responses you want and you get anybody to reacts that way when it's done to them as much as i got poke on around here lmfao.

What MAKES PPL EVEN UMBER IS THEY USE EN TIMES AND ARE SO GAWD AM FU**KINNG STUPI TO SEE WHERE IT SAY " READ MORE"

WHY DO YOU RETARDS SPOT THE HEADLINES ONLY then use the Source to deny it all it onnly makes you look like fkn idiots............( referring to the endtimes asshole comment)
Well. I click "read more" -- unless it's CNN, then what's the point?

View attachment 263347

When you got a legitimate topic with no extra "endtimes" or tabloid drama -- I'm supportive. I only point here, that these "conspiracy" sites are famous for re-posting others' material and LEAVING OUT key facts to make it a spookier story.. That's why I clicked thru endtimes to read the ORIGINAL reporting and found that this has been observed and KNOWN since the 50's...

So it wouldn't be RECENT space exploration of any kind or "nuclear" detonations as a cause.. The other poster here citing impact dust and particles is probably a lot closer to the truth..

Forum List

Back