Mystery surrounds domestic violence accusation against Michael Avenatti

The absence of charges against Michael Avenatti, apparent involvement of Jacob Wohl and the Conservative owner of TMZ, as well as the absence of a photograph showing bruises have fueled speculation that Michel Avenatti was framed.
What do you guys think? Did Avenatti engage in domestic violence?

He already claimed that she hit him first, so sounds like he's saying self-defense.

Has the left abandoned the idea of always believing women?

Both are deserving of a fair hearing a and the presumption of innocence, which Kavanaugh did not get.

He got an opporutnity to testify and came off as an angry drunk....
I remember your boy with attitude pointing his finger at the world, and saying he did not have sexual relations with that woman. You believed him. Shows your intelligence.

I think I'd be an angry drunk too if everything I worked for was hinged on some leftist loonies stories. When people makeup lies about you, of course you're going to get angry. Only a normal person would.

Um, yeah, guy... but you don't get angry on national TV after you've had a few days to calm down....

Why not? I would be angry until that hag fell down a flight of stairs. I would be thinking that this piece of garbage not only tried to ruin my entire life, but now she's got a million bucks sitting in a Go Fund Me account to boot. You bet I'd be angry until my dying day.

The absence of charges against Michael Avenatti, apparent involvement of Jacob Wohl and the Conservative owner of TMZ, as well as the absence of a photograph showing bruises have fueled speculation that Michel Avenatti was framed.
What do you guys think? Did Avenatti engage in domestic violence?

He probably was framed by liberals for screwing up the plan to take down Kavanaugh. It was Avenatti's false over the top charges of gang rape that caused many to question all the other charges.

Forum List

Back