Actress files for restraining order against Avenatti

This and other statements can be found in a letter obtained by Hill Reporter, sent from Michael Avenatti to the LAPD, detailing findings from private investigators.
https://cdn.hillreporter.com/wp-con...ocument-in-Alleged-Domestic-Violence-Case.pdf
You don't believe her, why do you hate women?
Why do you hate all men? That's weird.

Why are you launching a war on women, sexist?

Democrats defending the rapist...shocker

This and other statements can be found in a letter obtained by Hill Reporter, sent from Michael Avenatti to the LAPD, detailing findings from private investigators.
https://cdn.hillreporter.com/wp-con...ocument-in-Alleged-Domestic-Violence-Case.pdf

Blamer.jpg

View attachment 230010
Man hater!

Hello, Mr, Jury.

I don't generally wish ill will on anyone, and I don't for Avenatti per se. That said, he's a dirtbag who made it his business to mess with and ruin peoples lives, for that I say "shyte happens".

Trump didn't mess with him nor knew who he was. He took on the Stormy case entirely for his own benefit, she lost far more than she gained, only he gained in notoriety and free airtime and appearances. He's clearly a POS.

His representation of a guy who said very offensive things to Tucker Carlsons daughter illustrates that some karma was well deserved. He doesn't just do harm to people in some misunderstanding or dispute, he tries to finish them off and play God with a smile on his face.

If he is guilty of this attack, sorry but he deserves what he receives.

Last edited:
I don't generally wish ill will on anyone, and I don't for Avenatti oer se. That said, he's a dirtbag who made it his business to mess with and ruin peoples lives, for that I say "shyte happens".

Trump didn't mess with him nor know who he was. He took on the Stormy case entirely for his own benefit, she lost far more than she gained, only he gained in notoriety and free airtime and appearances. He's clearly a POS. His representation of a guy who said very offensive things to Tucker Carlsons daughter illustrates that some karma was well deserved. He doesn't just do harm to people in some misunderstanding or dispute, he tries to finish them off and play God with a smile on his face.

You hate all men on planet Earth.

I don't generally wish ill will on anyone, and I don't for Avenatti oer se. That said, he's a dirtbag who made it his business to mess with and ruin peoples lives, for that I say "shyte happens".

Trump didn't mess with him nor know who he was. He took on the Stormy case entirely for his own benefit, she lost far more than she gained, only he gained in notoriety and free airtime and appearances. He's clearly a POS. His representation of a guy who said very offensive things to Tucker Carlsons daughter illustrates that some karma was well deserved. He doesn't just do harm to people in some misunderstanding or dispute, he tries to finish them off and play God with a smile on his face.

You hate all men on planet Earth.

I hate a few of them that's for sure.

The bottom line is you don't physically abuse a woman.

The pics are out...if they are pics from that incident the ambulance chaser is fugged

...and dragging her out of bed! Yes this is now SOP and a resume enhancement for Male DemonRAT PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES! BUT saying GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY is so much more hateful!....There is definitely, without a doubt something MENTALLY WRONG with ANYONE that votes for a DemonRAT, and I believe it is the lack of morals and principles!!!

Michael Avenatti allegedly dragged his actress girlfriend out of bed and called her an “ungrateful ####### #####” during a recent spat over money, according to a report Tuesday.

Mareli Miniutti claims she was injured in the brawl last Tuesday with her boyfriend Avenatti, whom she’d been living with in Los Angeles since January.

The lawyer is accused of smacking Miniutti in the face with pillows and yanking her out of bed by the “wrist of my right arm,” according to her declaration filed in Los Angeles Superior Court and obtained by The Blast.

Avenatti had also warned her “do not disrespect me” and told her she couldn’t sleep at his place that night, the document says.

The Estonia native tried texting a pal for help — but claims the fuming lawyer snatched her phone away. He then allegedly pulled her out of bed by her arm and dragged her across the floor through the apartment and out the front door into a hallway.

Minuitti, who was only wearing her underwear at the time, claims she suffered scratches to her back and red marks on her legs.

Photos of the alleged injuries were included with her declaration.

She began ringing a neighbor’s doorbell for help but Avenatti pulled her back into the apartment, the court documents say. After putting on pants and bolting for an elevator, Avenatti allegedly begged her, “Don’t do this, Mareli. Don’t involve them.”

Read more at nypost.com ...

eS90kK7.jpg

Why are you dragging this good womyn's name through the mud, you slimy misogynist?
He hates women
CrusaderFrank hates men.

Not what I heard. I heard Frankie likes men A LOT. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Why are you dragging this good womyn's name through the mud, you slimy misogynist?
He hates women
CrusaderFrank hates men.

Not what I heard. I heard Frankie likes men A LOT. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I like Frank Zappa and Gustav Klimt

...and dragging her out of bed! Yes this is now SOP and a resume enhancement for Male DemonRAT PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES! BUT saying GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY is so much more hateful!....There is definitely, without a doubt something MENTALLY WRONG with ANYONE that votes for a DemonRAT, and I believe it is the lack of morals and principles!!!

Michael Avenatti allegedly dragged his actress girlfriend out of bed and called her an “ungrateful ####### #####” during a recent spat over money, according to a report Tuesday.

Mareli Miniutti claims she was injured in the brawl last Tuesday with her boyfriend Avenatti, whom she’d been living with in Los Angeles since January.

The lawyer is accused of smacking Miniutti in the face with pillows and yanking her out of bed by the “wrist of my right arm,” according to her declaration filed in Los Angeles Superior Court and obtained by The Blast.

Avenatti had also warned her “do not disrespect me” and told her she couldn’t sleep at his place that night, the document says.

The Estonia native tried texting a pal for help — but claims the fuming lawyer snatched her phone away. He then allegedly pulled her out of bed by her arm and dragged her across the floor through the apartment and out the front door into a hallway.

Minuitti, who was only wearing her underwear at the time, claims she suffered scratches to her back and red marks on her legs.

Photos of the alleged injuries were included with her declaration.

She began ringing a neighbor’s doorbell for help but Avenatti pulled her back into the apartment, the court documents say. After putting on pants and bolting for an elevator, Avenatti allegedly begged her, “Don’t do this, Mareli. Don’t involve them.”

Read more at nypost.com ...

eS90kK7.jpg
Hopefully this will blow over by the Iowa caucuses

Forum List

Back