N.K. claims strike plan against US will be ready in days.

20708329_1441644259203937_8962146281043791573_n.jpg

Hopefully, it would be answered with a missile strike at the NK presidential palace with the fat boy and his crew in residence at the time.

But no, we don't do things like that because some innocent bystander might get hurt.

North Korean state media has outlined details of the country’s Guam strike plan expected to be ready by mid-August. The attack will reportedly include four missiles fired over Japan and landing within a few dozen kilometers of US territory. Continuing the heated exchange with US President Donald Trump, Pyongyang’s state media outlet KCNA said that the country’s leader, Kim Jong-un, will be presented with an elaborate plan of the attack by mid-August, Reuters reported.

WAR DRUMS: North Korea Claims Strike Plan Against US Will Be Ready In ‘Days’
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will it be N . Korea or will it be China, many are saying it is China we have to worry about more so than N.K.

or maybe this will all be dragged out until early next year as some are also predicting. But I dunno about that one.

View attachment 142917
Why would anyone go to the press and give away details on an impending attack where they are sure to get their ass beat?

North Korean state media has outlined details of the country’s Guam strike plan expected to be ready by mid-August. The attack will reportedly include four missiles fired over Japan and landing within a few dozen kilometers of US territory. Continuing the heated exchange with US President Donald Trump, Pyongyang’s state media outlet KCNA said that the country’s leader, Kim Jong-un, will be presented with an elaborate plan of the attack by mid-August, Reuters reported.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will it be N . Korea or will it be China, many are saying it is China we have to worry about more so than N.K.

or maybe this will all be dragged out until early next year as some are also predicting. But I dunno about that one.

View attachment 142917
Why would anyone go to the press and give away details on an impending attack where they are sure to get their ass beat?

Probably cause they are that stupid LOL

It's so funny how we all call him fat boy lmfao, wonder if he knows that.

View attachment 142917

That or it's not true.

View attachment 142917

That or it's not true.

That is always a possibility for sure.

Clinton did the same thing for NoKo that Obama did for Iran. Giving Democrats the power to commit treason is our fault. Stop electing them. The world will be a safer place when Democrats stop arming our insane enemies.

this N.K. bs is just being used to create a world war 3 Via China is using NK lol

NK is waiting for obama to give the go ahead. Has the Trump target been sufficiently softened? They are working hand in hand.

Clinton did the same thing for NoKo that Obama did for Iran. Giving Democrats the power to commit treason is our fault. Stop electing them. The world will be a safer place when Democrats stop arming our insane enemies.

Yep, but this is the leftist elites game plan, start something with N. K. , which drags China and Russia into this creating a world war 3.

N.K. claims strike plan against US will be ready in days

--LOL

that is pretty funny actually

we have strike plans in place for every country on the planet ready and waiting to go

but this makes sense for such a backwards country

their military is pretty rag tag too

that is why neutron bomb(s) would do wonders against these pests

From what I am getting we have China to worry about more than N.K. , but with N.K playing around like this it drags us right into a world war ................Uuuugh.

china is a paper tiger did you see the threats they made --LOL

they want north korea to stop it too

can you imagine what would happen to china

if we stopped buying from them

--LOL

right back to third world status

if anything china will step in and take over NK

I really don't see a world war in this anywhere. The USA is no longer attacking countries for being communist (hell something like 65M people apparently embrace it over here these days.)

China would get /nothing/ good out of going to war with us, they're going to lose half a trillion in revenue, they lose all the money they've lended us, and they lose the nation that is responsible for buying the majority of the shit they manufacture. To be blunt, China wouldn't manufacturer jack shit if it wasn't for the US's robust business market needing cheap labor, Europe taxes the fuck out of businesses and doesn't have spare change to buy a piss can much less all the cheap junky Chinese output. China's also on the down swing as a manufacturing powerhouse, they're having to pay higher wages and it's at the "cheaper to make it in America and skip shipping" tripping point - especially if we drop taxes on them; or worst case (for the US worker) businesses continue their shift to cheaper labor markets like India. (As a side note, this increased labor cost in China is also fueling automation massively as they try to keep hold of their edge as the worlds factory.)

I just see absolutely /zero/ reasons for China to militarily defend Kimmy's unnecessary and unwarranted aggression here. It's not like we're pushing him, he's just being a little brat - every other world power, including China, has agreed that nukes are bad business for the planet; no matter what country you're in. I can't imagine they're real pleased with dipstick having them - heck if I were them I'd be worried he'd miss and nuke China lol

Either way, it's not like America will nuke NK. We'll send in the seals and assassinate, we'll wipe out their military installations, we might even invade and take over their capital and key military/economic city (~chortles~), but we won't be dropping any nukes over this pip-squeak - there's just no need...

View attachment 142917
Didn't trump meet with china's prez recently? Maybe its a ploy....and china WANTS nk to be stupid, then step in to take over when trump drops a bomb on the place. And maybe this is all planned between 3 buddies...china, russia, usa...poking the stupid bully fat kid so he goes in the direction they all want him to go.

Seems to be possible that's what I've been getting too, If anything we need to worry about China and or Russia .
I'm not too worried about Russia. China is a big iffy, though.

View attachment 142917
You do realize that you cannot trust anything N. Korea says, right?

Forum List

Back