NAACP Chapter President Talbert Swan: 'No Such Thing as Blue Lives'

I mwonder if he is including the lives of black cops in his anti blue lives matter idiocy?

I guess he doesnt know about these fellas,,,

1600032780545.png
But most cops are good people doing a job. Smurfs should all be hunted down, and killed.
those little fuckers can hide really good,,,
Not from napalm.

Couple applications of Agent Orange, and they would stick out like a sore thumb...

False equivalence fallacy. The Black kid ambushing two Sheriffs sitting in their car is no worse than Rittenhouse defending himself against a deadly mob.
I think you mistakenly described the ambush as "no worse than Rittenhouse defending himself," and it should have been written to describe it as being a worse action.

I think there is a false equivalence in that the Black Lives Matter campaign has established a preference for the people they memorialize by the choices that they make - resisting arrest, or instigating violence against themselves by white people.

Last edited:
Let me get this straight. This African says his JOB as an NAACP PRESIDENT isnt a career choice?
I do not think he was making that claim.

Seems he made his "blackness" a career choice, as have most Africans
I think there is a problem when they describe something as "blackness." I think that goes beyond the skin pigment, and describes the relative adherence to Black culture. But I do not think Black people, like Oprah Winfrey who used the term recently, believe that they are speaking in loose language.

An NAACP chapter president said there is "no such thing as Blue Lives" on Twitter on Sunday following what appeared to be an ambush-style shooting of two sheriff's deputies in Los Angeles on Saturday.

"There’s no such thing as BLUE LIVES... Stop comparing your JOB with my LIFE... Your CAREER is a choice, my BLACKNESS isn’t. #BlackLivesMatter #BlueLivesMatter," NAACP Greater Springfield President Talbert Swan wrote on Twitter.

"No one deserves to be unjustly murdered, police or citizens," Swan continued. "If you’re expressing outrage over the shooting of two sheriff’s deputies, but we’re defending #KyleRittenhouse murdering two protesters in #Kenosha only days ago, you need to shut up and have a seat."

Any questions about who America's real Enemies are?

And, this POS has the gall to call himself a "Bishop" .....

So who was put up there to direct the parameters of a cliche? What about ALL LIVES MATTER? You don't decide what cliche is true and what is not.

BABY LIVES MATTER for those who wish to abort their babies

WHITE LIVES MATTER for those who want to put one section of our population above another

BLACK LIVES MATTER for those the same reason as above

BLUE LIVES MATTER for the men and women who chose a profession of helping others when some want to snuff it out.

See...I can make rules too. The "bishop" does not have ownership of anything. If he wanted to be a true man of the cloth, he would announce that ALL LIVES MATTER.

An NAACP chapter president said there is "no such thing as Blue Lives" on Twitter on Sunday following what appeared to be an ambush-style shooting of two sheriff's deputies in Los Angeles on Saturday.

"There’s no such thing as BLUE LIVES... Stop comparing your JOB with my LIFE... Your CAREER is a choice, my BLACKNESS isn’t. #BlackLivesMatter #BlueLivesMatter," NAACP Greater Springfield President Talbert Swan wrote on Twitter.

"No one deserves to be unjustly murdered, police or citizens," Swan continued. "If you’re expressing outrage over the shooting of two sheriff’s deputies, but we’re defending #KyleRittenhouse murdering two protesters in #Kenosha only days ago, you need to shut up and have a seat."

Any questions about who America's real Enemies are?

And, this POS has the gall to call himself a "Bishop" .....

So who was put up there to direct the parameters of a cliche? What about ALL LIVES MATTER? You don't decide what cliche is true and what is not.

BABY LIVES MATTER for those who wish to abort their babies

WHITE LIVES MATTER for those who want to put one section of our population above another

BLACK LIVES MATTER for those the same reason as above

BLUE LIVES MATTER for the men and women who chose a profession of helping others when some want to snuff it out.

See...I can make rules too. The "bishop" does not have ownership of anything. If he wanted to be a true man of the cloth, he would announce that ALL LIVES MATTER.

The Bishop is a Leftist Racist POS.

All Leftist are phony.

This man is no Christian.

He doesn't care about Black lives.

It's all a show ...

It's phony .....

It's just an avenue for him to execute his Hatred and Intolerance.

Forum List

Back