NAACP LDF Lawsuit: Trump Violated Voting Rights Act

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
I'm glad the NAACP is trying to stop this shithead from disenfranchising black voters in three different cities with significant black populations, he's insinuating that the black vote is fraudulent.

I'm glad the NAACP is trying to stop this shithead from disenfranchising black voters in three different cities with significant black populations, he's insinuating that the black vote is fraudulent.

This is a nuisance lawsuit designed to harass and cause unnecessary expenses and waste lawyers' time .

Afro-AMerican Senatorial Candidate also claims that Michigan Elections are a BLATANT FRAUD

Such is the racist, reprehensible right.

why are you such a racist???

votes have no color,,,

Such is the racist, reprehensible right.
Flaylo still hates you, no matter how much you kiss his ass.

NAACP is racist and it's not disenfranchising voters--that's a bunch of bullshit

Wow! What a revoltin' development this is.

1606003070392.png

The NAACP is an outdated, irrelevant dinosaur which doesn't even represent the ideals and principles of the black folks anymore.

Forum List

Back