name someone you would not want to be on Judgment Day

GISMYS God hates phony Christians

Methinks the day will come when the likes of gismo, rc christian and other phony christians will be damn glad there is no "god". The fakes who want to see children starved to death just because they're brown, those who are in favor of US citizens losing their homes just because a Repub prez didn't have the balls to NOT declare war on innocent Iraq.

Oh yeah, and every single tee potty who waves a made in China Gadsen flag. Yeah, especially them.

You imbecile, I've never claimed ONCE that I am a Christian, however, I do admire them greatly you moron which also means that I will take their side 99% of the time over a minority welfare recipient such as yourself. I have way too much hate to be a Christian. You feel me dawg?

Child molesters/murderers, animal torturers/abusers, dictators that have murdered innocents, etc

I imagine that high profile atheists like Richard Dawkins and Kevin Smith might not be in for such a fun time either if the almighty ever does show up and start dealing out judgement.

Just sayin'. :D

Last edited:
Dick Cheney.

Lying us into war for fun and profit.

Ordering torture and still defending it to this day.

Being a main reason our young people returned from Iraq missing limbs and with traumatic brain injuries. Not to mention all that returned in body bags.

And then having the gall to unleash Liz Cheney on the country AND on Mary Cheney.

It will be very hot for him if hell actually exists.

Regards from Rosie

... and tell us why.

If you don't believe in God and/ or a day when we will all ultimately be held accountable by Him, then don't antagonize those of us on this thread who do. Simple as that.

I'm thinking Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin and Nero Caesar are gonna have the most unpleasant Judgment Days of any of us, for obvious reasons.

Those were some of my favorite humans! I have oil paint portraits of every single one of them hanging on the wall in front of me :)

There is seriously something wrong with you.

Its probably because they have all been called "Antichrist" by different people. I've always been fascinated with the concept... I just wanted that energy around me, so I painted them. I also got Grigori Rasputin up there. Its almost like Necromancy... I almost feel like I gave them life again by painting them... by giving them a doorway through which to peer into this world from beyond and influence my thoughts...

Last edited:
I doubt Jesus would make a good defense attorney, considering what happened with him and the Pharisees.

If you want to get into heaven, you better opt for self-representation. Jesus could not argue a case to save his life.

I'll take Him as my defense attorney over you any day. Just sayin'.

amrchaos said:
Oh, by the way, I am not female.

Duly noted.

Now stop acting like a child and trolling the thread, if you don't want to play along with its modus operandi.

You tell me to stop acting like a child If I don't want to play? But play time is for kids.

Also, I did offer my services to represent you, I'm suggesting you represent yourself.

Finally, be it the whichever side Jesus takes, it is going to be along haul with a bunch of whining people, many of them self proclaiming christians, screaming and crying to get into heaven. (Come to think about it, Jesus on defense would still be worst than standing witness. He would have to sit down with each person to form a case!)

I think the game you wish to play is who you do not want to be AFTER Judgement day. But the answer to that is easy.

Anyone going to Heaven-because I can already tell from reading the Bible versus what regular christians are saying that its not going to be anything you imagine, or enjoy for eternity.

After an eon, its going to be hell too. They will realize that after a couple of hundred years..

The judgments of God have been revealed from the beginning. it is already AFTER judgment day.

The kingdom of Heaven has always been in existence.

Whether a person lives to see with their own eyes the kingdom of God in power and his law in full force and that people, whether good or bad, have their reward already depends on the condition of a persons own mind, whether clean or unclean, living or dead.

If you imagine that life would become hell after only a few hundred years you are doing so based on the current state of your mind.

If ever there comes a time when you have to account for your own life, and that time is always now, I suggest you either find an attorney, plead guilty, guilty by reason of insanity, no contest, throw yourself at the mercy of the court but whatever you do do not try to represent yourself and act all innocent as if you had nothing at all to do with the thoughts in your head and what you say and do.

Last edited:
I would not want to be someone who had the opportunity to be born again and accept Jesus Christ and had rejected the offer.

As there are certain level of torment in hell and Lucifer shall be in the hottest part of hell - on that day appointed - I would think the very worst of it would be appointed to those who served him and were his ministers, his workers, Lucifereans, Sorcerers, Witches, Occultists, Communists who have targeted Christs followers for destruction, satan's ministers who were spreading false doctrines / teachings and all conjurers of demons, spirit world, astral projection, > that< all who had worked feverishly to destroy the faith of those who would believe on the Lord Jesus for their salvation, enticed the souls of men to sins of lust, sorcery, addictions, occultism, materialism which is idolatry.

Truly the very worst punishment awaits these and of course all those who dare to touch God's anointed and do His prophets harm. These are the ones who shall suffer a torment more horrific than words could define. For all eternity. There is no exit door for hell. Once you are there? You're there.

Last edited:
Kevin Smith is Catholic, guy — not that that means anything, but. ...

Just sayin'.

He is a fallen away apostate who has rejected everything Catholicism, and Christianity in general, stand for, while going out of his way to mock them both in the public sphere.

He's honestly just as bad as Hitchens, Dawkins, or any of the rest of them.

Kevin Smith is Catholic, guy &#8212; not that that means anything, but. ...

Just sayin'.

He is a fallen away apostate who has rejected everything Catholicism, and Christianity in general, stand for, while going out of his way to mock them both in the public sphere.

He's honestly just as bad as Hitchens, Dawkins, or any of the rest of them.

XXXXXXPutin is another one. There is only one answer for those who are blinded by the god of this world. Exposure to the truth and fair warning. I did my part and you did yours. Thank you for providing the facts for everyone on who these men truly are, Sgt. Gath!

You are a trooper!

Last edited by a moderator:
You know who I don't want to be on Judgment Day?

Sarah Connor, that's who, because anybody not wearing 2 million sunblock is gonna have a real bad day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypZNiSHBb_s]Terminator 2 Nuke Blast - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back