Nancy Pelosi Given a Proper Spanking (To Her Face) at Oxford Union

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Wow!

This is what we call "must see TV" folks.

I have no idea who this young chap is, but he certainly makes a fella proud.

The clip is 13 minutes, excruciating longevity in today's social-media addled hivemind - but if you have the fortitude to combat any attention deficit disorder malignance; I assure you - you will be well rewarded.

Oh, and just so you know, the first exchange with Pelosi is not the last, but it is the weakest.

So you don't want to bow out thinking that's the end of the show. ;)

Even aside from the whole Pelosi dynamic, this speech is soaring in commendable rhetoric.

This young man should be applying himself to British politics imminently.

Nigel Farage beckons.

Winston Marshall is a popular writer, musician and podcaster. Marshall was part of the British folk rock group Mumford and Sons where he was lead guitarist and won a Grammy and two Brit Awards. Marshall was forced out of the band after posting a tweet saying journalist Andy Ngo was “brave” for his book which says far-left activists have “radical plans to destroy democracy”.

Bigger question: America is falling apart. Yet these rotten decrepit old Political hacks think they need to travel world wide on more debt dollars to spread their filthy wisdom?

See it all the time. Many of them, Israel, Brazil, China, Mexico ….. always on 2week “working trips” to waste our money! Sick of it. Every weekly email update from any politician gets a reply…….they won’t like.

Wow!

The clip is 13 minutes, excruciating longevity in today's social-media addled hivemind - but if you have the fortitude to combat any attention deficit disorder malignance; I assure you - you will be well rewarded.

Oh, and just so you know, the first exchange with Pelosi is not the last, but it is the weakest.

Even aside from the whole Pelosi dynamic, this speech is soaring in commendable rhetoric.

Nigel Farage beckons.

I say that young man is spot on!

I know some hack fixes. Outlaw lobbying and put term limits on Congress.

Last edited:
17968-Bravo-Standing-Ovation-Gif.gif

Wow!

Nigel Farage beckons.

Wow. He really did his homework for that. A whole lot to unpack in that speech and extremely helpful to educate.

Wow!

Nigel Farage beckons.

1715460595440.png

Wow!

Nigel Farage beckons.

There's only a small handful of Republicans in Congress who can say that

Forum List

Back