Nancy Pelosi Should Resign Over Her Contagion Walks

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Next time you hear the left claiming president Trump is not taking the virus seriously enough, recall what the democrats did when they weren't talking about how blocking travel is racist.

SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi made a point of taking a walk through San Francisco's Chinatown on Monday to show that it is safe, after some merchants have seen a 50% drop in business as some fear they could be exposed to the coronavirus.

As her visit began, a large portion of Chinatown had lost power. That didn't deter the Speaker from walking along Ross Alley and Grant Avenue.

"I'm here," she said. "We feel safe and sound with so many of us coming here. It's not only to say it's safe but to say thank you for being Chinatown."

Here is what we should do with her contract of employment.

GettyImages-1198673702.jpg

She should resign because I'm getting tired of looking at her drunk face,

Next time you hear the left claiming president Trump is not taking the virus seriously enough, recall what the democrats did when they weren't talking about how blocking travel is racist.

SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi made a point of taking a walk through San Francisco's Chinatown on Monday to show that it is safe, after some merchants have seen a 50% drop in business as some fear they could be exposed to the coronavirus.

As her visit began, a large portion of Chinatown had lost power. That didn't deter the Speaker from walking along Ross Alley and Grant Avenue.

"I'm here," she said. "We feel safe and sound with so many of us coming here. It's not only to say it's safe but to say thank you for being Chinatown."

Here is what we should do with her employment certificate.

Do you have a point here? Should Donald Trump resign because he completed botched the response to this virus and it's clear from his press conferences that he's not only incompetent, but downright dangerous (in the misinformation that he spouts)?
You see, words and catchphrases by the right wing have consquences. Words like China Virus, Wuhan Virus, Chinese Virus all imply blame causing those alt-right sheeple and weak minded Trumpbots to take it out on people who had nothing to do with the virus making its way to this country. I think that's all she's pointing out.

Do you have a point here? Should Donald Trump resign because he completed botched the response to this virus and it's clear from his press conferences that he's not only incompetent, but downright dangerous (in the misinformation that he spouts)?
You see, words and catchphrases by the right wing have consquences. Words like China Virus, Wuhan Virus, Chinese Virus all imply blame causing those alt-right sheeple and weak minded Trumpbots to take it out on people who had nothing to do with the virus making its way to this country. I think that's all she's pointing out.

President Trump should not resign for being the best president in the history of United States. His response to the virus has been stellar, as you can readily identify from his approval ratings.

It is a Chinese virus. Speaking the truth is a great attribute. Quite possibly the virus escaped from a Chinese lab which was suffering from second rate quality control.

It would be wonderful if she were to resign, along with 534 colleagues.

She should be in prison for her corruption, but I would take her just going away to pickle her liver on her dime.

Jebus y'all are such deceitful, lemmings......

The democrats did not make a stink about shutting flights from China....

They bitched about TRUMPs rhetoric about the Chinese, making his followers here go out and attack and discriminate, against Chinese Americans...

President Trump should not resign for being the best president in the history of United States. His response to the virus has been stellar, as you can readily identify from his approval ratings.

It is a Chinese virus. Speaking the truth is a great attribute. Quite possibly the virus escaped from a Chinese lab which was suffering from second rate quality control.

^^ This

Jebus y'all are such deceitful, lemmings......

The democrats did not make a stink about shutting flights from China....

They bitched about TRUMPs rhetoric about the Chinese, making his followers here go out and attack and discriminate, against Chinese Americans...

Joe Biden called president Trump a xenophobe for saving countless American lives. Your name is "care4all", does it include an exception for Americans?

Forum List

Back