🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nanny Cam home invader gets life in prison...he should have got 3, 9mm to the chest and head...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
this was a pretty famous video for a short while...this guy broke into a woman's home and beat her while he robbed her...and it was all caught on the nanny cam.......

had she been armed....he wouldn't be going to prison for life....he very likely could have been filling a 6' hole in the ground....

Keep in mind...some of our more dimwitted anti gun posters tell us that this type of attack never, ever happens.......so there is no need for a gun in the home.......

they prefer that the violent, 17 time convicted felon have complete say on the fate of his victim.......she is lucky she is alive....

Nanny cam intruder brutally beats woman in front of child, gets life in prison

The painstaking video shows Custis violently throw the woman to the ground, choke her, and repeatedly hit and kick her with such force that it moved her body across the floor. The terrified toddler sat on the sofa, clutching a blanket as her mother was brutally beaten.

Initially, the woman’s gut-wrenching screams could be heard on the video, but then there was an eery, heart-pounding silence. The woman later told reporters why she suddenly became dead silent.

“I knew that if I started screaming, my daughter would too, and I was afraid she would get hurt. I took it. I didn’t cry the entire time,” the young mother explained under anonymity.

Who was this wonderful guy? And he beat this woman with his bare hands.....bare hands kill more people each year than rifles do....

Nonetheless, prosecutors pointed to his extensive and violent criminal history, which included 38 arrests and 17 felony convictions, all before the brutal 2013 attack on the mother. Prosecutors also noted that Custis was convicted of a similarly violent home invasion attack that occurred in the 90s.

He deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison. Should have been there decades ago.

So she was supposed keep a gun on her sofa?

This OP reeks of blaming the victim.

The offender did get what he deserved though. Disgusting act.

Did I blame the victim...not at all......I point out that this thug should have been shot....and I imagine if she had a chance to change the outcome she would have gotten a gun....

you guys blame the victim, not us......just ask all the women bill clinton raped and sexually assaulted.....

Did I blame the victim...not at all......I point out that this thug should have been shot....and I imagine if she had a chance to change the outcome she would have gotten a gun....

you guys blame the victim, not us......just ask all the women bill clinton raped and sexually assaulted.....
How easy is it to have a gun in New Jersey?

One down and five or six million more to go. It's a start I guess.

Forum List

Back