Nasa is offering six figure salary for new planetary protection officer to defend earth from aliens

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Nasa offering six-figure salary for new 'planetary protection officer' to defend Earth from aliens
Nasa is hiring someone who can defend Earth from alien contamination. The full-time role of “planetary protection officer” will involve ensuring that humans in space do not contaminate planets and moons, as well as ensuring that alien matter does not infect Earth. The pay is a six-figure salary: as much as $187,000 (£141,000) a year plus benefits. The job post reads: “Planetary protection is concerned with the avoidance of organic-constituent and biological contamination in human and robotic space exploration.”

Nasa offering six-figure salary for new 'planetary protection officer' to defend Earth from aliens
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
upload_2017-8-2_8-5-30.png

Nasa
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2017-8-2_8-6-50.png

So if there is no such thing as UFO's why request protection from them hmmmmm. Well can't wait to see how the idiots of society tear Trump up on this one.

If there were already known UFOs from a alien planet then this position would seem moot.

For that much money, they could hire these guys...

men-in-black-50502d848065e.png

Did you BOTHER to read the article? It has nothing to do with alien invaders it has to do with contamination. God are you really this stupid?

I am an expert on alien annihilation and should get the job. I have vaporized and nuked scores of alien grimaces when I was Fuhrer back then. When our special unit discovered and closed beam gates it did not take long and their mothership shew up. They told us we are actually monkeys to them and could be annihilated. I asked if we could demonstrate how developed we are if they still want to belittle and oppress. They agreed and beamed the nuke that the Americans provided us with to their ship. That was a nice boom.

• Banned
Did you BOTHER to read the article? It has nothing to do with alien invaders it has to do with contamination. God are you really this stupid?

Not but you must be that stupid, not seeing past what it's saying so fk off.

ALIENS doesn't mean little green men ass. So YES I READ IT. Doesn't change the fact you don't get it . You only get what you see in black and white and what it " TELLS YOU" .,

ALIENS doesn't mean little green men ass. So YES I READ IT. Doesn't change the fact you don't get it . You only get what you see in black and white and what it " TELLS YOU" .,
LOL the position is not new either it has existed for years. It came about n=because of of a 1967 treaty. If you had read the article you would have known that the position is simply moving from one authority to another and that the current holder of the position has not said whether she will apply for the changed position.

Forum List

Back