Nation in shock as Congress actually shows up for work on Speaker issue

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

I got tired of all the serious news

thought I'd go to "fake news you can trust"

:)

I was about to say ... that's a strictly Tuesday afternoon through Thursday morning job ... there's important campaign events to attend in The Bahamas and St Kitts every weekend ...

I was about to say ... that's a strictly Tuesday afternoon through Thursday morning job ... there's important campaign events to attend in The Bahamas and St Kitts every weekend ...
I liked the part about them having cocktails with the lobbyists and posing (my word) for CNN

I liked the part about them having cocktails with the lobbyists and posing (my word) for CNN

During the funding vote for the continental railroad in Congress ... Central Pacific agents were handing out shares of stock ... yes, I said during the vote ... and you think things are corrupt today in The Swamp ... this was seen as 'unseemly", so rules were passed requiring congressmen to go out into the Chamber's lobby to receive bribes, graft and payola ...from Lobbyists ...

Much more honest way to do business ...

During the funding vote for the continental railroad in Congress ... Central Pacific agents were handing out shares of stock ... yes, I said during the vote ... and you think things are corrupt today in The Swamp ... this was seen as 'unseemly", so rules were passed requiring congressmen to go out into the Chamber's lobby to receive bribes, graft and payola ...from Lobbyists ...

Much more honest way to do business ...
and when the little people jaywalk, they get arrested

sick world

God sure is fond of the Jews ... look at all the love they've been getting lately ...
I see no reason to change the topic to the Jews. I don't even know a Jew personally.

But the thought has occurred to me.. I wonder wht you think of this thought

In light of the fact taht God is no respecter of persons... well, the thought occurred to me some time ago that maybe everyone will go through.. what the "least of his people" goes through... I speak of the homeless, who have nothing.

Maybe everyone will be "homeless" when he or she meets God and maybe ... who knows, but maybe even beyond that moment of Judging.. ?

I mean, if it is true that God does not respect wealth and possessions and may even be against them (if people have an excess), then maybe the Great Equalizer makes everyone, In Purgatory, experience this kind of loss that th homeless.. are more/less used to? It's just a thought but things are so incredibly UNbalanced in this life.. maybe.. But who knows? God is the only one who knows exactly what any given person deserves or whatever... but who knows/

I see no reason to change the topic to the Jews. I don't even know a Jew personally.

But the thought has occurred to me.. I wonder wht you think of this thought

In light of the fact taht God is no respecter of persons... well, the thought occurred to me some time ago that maybe everyone will go through.. what the "least of his people" goes through... I speak of the homeless, who have nothing.

Maybe everyone will be "homeless" when he or she meets God and maybe ... who knows, but maybe even beyond that moment of Judging.. ?

I mean, if it is true that God does not respect wealth and possessions and may even be against them (if people have an excess), then maybe the Great Equalizer makes everyone, In Purgatory, experience this kind of loss that th homeless.. are more/less used to? It's just a thought but things are so incredibly UNbalanced in this life.. maybe.. But who knows? God is the only one who knows exactly what any given person deserves or whatever... but who knows/

Well ... it is your OP ... you can bring up God if you want ...

I disagree with your premise ... that God is NOT a respecter of persons ... He commands us to not be respecters of persons ... but I don't think that automatically applies to God Himself ... thus my wise-crack about God loving the Jews the most ... I don't know if He's a respecter of persons or not, never thought to ask ...

Bad news, as far as I know ... we have to start over in Heaven with a 30-year mortgage and a second deed of trust ... but no interest charges, God forbids usury both in Heaven and Earth ...

Well ... it is your OP ... you can bring up God if you want ...

I disagree with your premise ... that God is NOT a respecter of persons ... He commands us to not be respecters of persons ... but I don't think that automatically applies to God Himself ... thus my wise-crack about God loving the Jews the most ... I don't know if He's a respecter of persons or not, never thought to ask ...

Bad news, as far as I know ... we have to start over in Heaven with a 30-year mortgage and a second deed of trust ... but no interest charges, God forbids usury both in Heaven and Earth ...
don't get it... but since few listen to a thing I say anyway (so it sometimes seems), I'll just find a post I can u/stand fully

Forum List

Back