native americans protest kansas city cheifs again

I wondered why the Braves and the Chiefs hadn't gone woke yet. Whats the holdup?
They weren't quite as blatant as the Redskins, but it is only a matter of time. I DGAF. Name them the Stones and the Peaches for all I care. I don't have any desire to watch grown men play flag football anyway. After this year's Pro Bowl, do you have any doubt that is coming?

Shame we cant just be Spanish, Asian and white in this country. Those seem to be the ones that don't really have a beef. They just want to live their lives, go to their jobs and live a decent life.

Although to be honest, most native Americans don't have an issue with mascots like the chiefs or the lady on the butter container.

Will it make Native Americans feel better if a football team changes it's name while Indians live in drunken shacks in the real world?

43EC11FB-38D2-4849-A2CD-CC8A6336A21C.jpeg

Indian is a misnomer. Indians come from India. The pc name is indigenous people. I understand your point of those indigenous people predate America so American Indian is actually a double misnomer.
Since I’m an American I stick to the term Indian. American Indian. No offense intended because, as an American, I refuse to acquiesce to fascism that disregards context.

this is getting so old.
It's totally ridiculous. You know, I can actually understand the term Redskins being offensive but Indians and Braves in baseball and Chiefs in football? They are not offensive. Most of all this shit is being stirred up by progressive whites.

Forum List

Back