Nature is my church

pillars

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2014
UNC
my_church_is_nature_by_davenwolf-d65ejga.jpg

"The forest is not merely an expression or representation of sacredness, nor a place to invoke the sacred; the forest is sacredness itself. Nature is not merely created by God, nature is God. Whoever moves within the forest can partake directly of sacredness, experience sacredness with
his entire body, breath sacredness and contain it within himself, drink the sacred water as a living communion, bury his feet in sacredness, open his eyes and witness the burning beauty of sacredness."- Richard Nelson

#getoutside

Nature is not merely created by God, nature is God.
... nature is God

Garden Earth is not now what was originally brought to life ... that's the point, change, change for the better or face extinction with the wrong turn - that is God.

Energy Eveready

Did we discover nature because we invented Polaroid instant cameras, or did we invent Polaroid instant cameras because we were instinctively fascinated by the splendor of nature perception?

When I see a picture of a water-strider posted on the Internet, I think about the intriguing bonds between human beings imprinted onto the world of technology.

The unusual Terry Gilliam film "12 Monkeys" (1995) explores visionary omens related to the corruption of Earth's natural systems.

The Bible (Book of Genesis) suggests that during the creation of the Earth (or Eden), all kinds of wandering creatures and creeping spirits began proliferating and enriching mankind's obligations towards energy cycles.

:afro:

Children of the Corn (Film)

aig.jpg

Rostock (Germany): Weidendom

lichtklangnacht06-gr.jpg

Mitterfirmiansreut (Bavaria), Schneekirche:

zahlreiche-besucher-stehen-vor-der-schneekirche-in_full_1.jpg

schneekirche-mitterfirmiansreut-innen-540x304.jpg

Last edited:
What of the folks absorbing the whimsy of nature's glory that are sitting on a rock waxing poetic of the beauty around them, penning a script.....

Heart feeling fulfilled by the surroundings, each breath in feels fresher than the last and you've got an unspoken euphoric cleanse of new life and new soul....

And then a grizzly mutilates your face and genitals and eats the most of you while you're still alive and bleeding out.

: (

Weee end

Forum List

Back