Nazi hunter says Adolf Eichmann's top aide presumed dead in Syria

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
A lot of those Nazis ran to the Middle East to avoid prosecution. They knew they would find friends there.

BY STEVE GORMAN

Mon Dec 1, 2014 7:40pm EST

(Reuters) - One of the world's most wanted war criminals, the reputed top lieutenant of Nazi mastermind Adolf Eichmann, is presumed to have died at least four years ago in Syria, where he lived under government protection, a leading Nazi hunter said on Monday.

Alois Brunner, an Austrian SS officer found responsible for the World War Two deportation of 125,500 European Jews to Nazi death camps, escaped at the war's end from Germany toEgypt and arrived in Syria in 1954, said Efraim Zuroff, head of the Simon Wiesenthal Center's Israel office.

Brunner resided in Damascus under an alias and was employed by the late Syrian President Hafez al-Assad, father of Syria's current ruler, as a terrorism and security expert, Zuroff told Reuters.

Continue reading at:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/12/02/us-warcrimes-nazi-idUSKCN0JG0172014120

That ****.

one of the most shamefull chapters in post world war two history, because former cronies of the regime who worked in the German administration during the 1950s helped him escape to Syria.

In Syria he worked for the regime as a "special advisor on jewish questions".....

I take comfort in the fact that left wing activists in Germany sent him two letterbombs. One ripped his eye oand half his face off and another ripped his fingers from one of his arms off.

Whilest other nazis sobbed and cried crocodiles tears during their trials. This bastard constantly insisted that he was proud of what he did.

Therefor he was one who deserved to be put on trial the most!

A lot of those Nazis ran to the Middle East to avoid prosecution. They knew they would find friends there.

BY STEVE GORMAN

(Reuters) - One of the world's most wanted war criminals, the reputed top lieutenant of Nazi mastermind Adolf Eichmann, is presumed to have died at least four years ago in Syria, where he lived under government protection, a leading Nazi hunter said on Monday.

Alois Brunner, an Austrian SS officer found responsible for the World War Two deportation of 125,500 European Jews to Nazi death camps, escaped at the war's end from Germany toEgypt and arrived in Syria in 1954, said Efraim Zuroff, head of the Simon Wiesenthal Center's Israel office.

Brunner resided in Damascus under an alias and was employed by the late Syrian President Hafez al-Assad, father of Syria's current ruler, as a terrorism and security expert, Zuroff told Reuters.

Continue reading at:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/12/02/us-warcrimes-nazi-idUSKCN0JG0172014120
Oy Gevalt .... :cool:

That ****.

one of the most shamefull chapters in post world war two history, because former cronies of the regime who worked in the German administration during the 1950s helped him escape to Syria.

In Syria he worked for the regime as a "special advisor on jewish questions".....

I take comfort in the fact that left wing activists in Germany sent him two letterbombs. One ripped his eye oand half his face off and another ripped his fingers from one of his arms off.

Whilest other nazis sobbed and cried crocodiles tears during their trials. This bastard constantly insisted that he was proud of what he did.

Therefor he was one who deserved to be put on trial the most!

I was reading today that his only regret was that he didn't kill more Jews. He also rounded up the Jews in Salonika. I had a friend who said that when the Nazis came to town, a family member had to go to the Nazi headquarters and register the family. Since her father was sick that day, an older sister went and that was the last they saw of her.

I was reading today that his only regret was that he didn't kill more Jews. He also rounded up the Jews in Salonika. I had a friend who said that when the Nazis came to town, a family member had to go to the Nazi headquarters and register the family. Since her father was sick that day, an older sister went and that was the last they saw of her.
Do tell ... :cool:

Do tell ... :cool:

The disgusting stench of the arab savage is in the air.

BY STEVE GORMAN

Continue reading at:

islam is islam

BY STEVE GORMAN

Continue reading at:

islam is islam

Why do you think he converted? It is halal for him to now kill the Jews.

BY STEVE GORMAN

Continue reading at:

islam is islam

who? Brunner or Sunni? ---I could not access the article----did
Brunner convert? --------I do know that several of the Nazi
murdering pigs did convert to islam------Aribert Heim in Egypt did-----did the article mention writings by Brunner? Way back when I was a kid-----some of the islamo Nazi crap I read did come out
of Syria --------I was a naïve kid-------I did not even know where
Syria is ------and I thought it was a Christian country since all the
"Syrians" I knew were Christians----a few jews

BY STEVE GORMAN

Continue reading at:

islam is islam

who? Brunner or Sunni? ---I could not access the article----did
Brunner convert? --------I do know that several of the Nazi
murdering pigs did convert to islam------Aribert Heim in Egypt did-----did the article mention writings by Brunner? Way back when I was a kid-----some of the islamo Nazi crap I read did come out
of Syria --------I was a naïve kid-------I did not even know where
Syria is ------and I thought it was a Christian country since all the
"Syrians" I knew were Christians----a few jews

I was referring to Mr. Cuckoo, the deranged Muslim convert on this forum. He would have been cheering Brunner on to kill some more Jews for him.

Silly-Sally quit sending me private PM's.

I do not have any interest in you......and no I don't want to meet you.

You are a married woman for Gawd's sake. .... :eusa_hand:

those PM's are not from sally----they are from Mrs BIGDADDY----she wants you-----

Nazi hunters are very silent about the 2000 scientists that went to the US.

Looks like Assad's head cheerleader didn't like to hear about the Nazi hiding out in Syria where he felt safe and comfortable, just like those who also hid out in Egypt. As for the scientists here, I happened to work for one. He was on the V-2 program in Germany. The other in the next office was on the V-2 program. What you are not aware of evidently is that America didn't want these scientists land up working for the Russians. Then again, maybe you wish that Russia would have gotten their hands on them instead. Anyhow, it was no secret that America took in some of these engineers (Werner Von Braun and his group) and Russia took in others. Meanwhile, did anyone know that this particular Nazi was a guest of the Assads?

Looks like Assad's head cheerleader didn't like to hear about the Nazi hiding out in Syria where he felt safe and comfortable, just like those who also hid out in Egypt. As for the scientists here, I happened to work for one. He was on the V-2 program in Germany. The other in the next office was on the V-2 program. What you are not aware of evidently is that America didn't want these scientists land up working for the Russians. Then again, maybe you wish that Russia would have gotten their hands on them instead. Anyhow, it was no secret that America took in some of these engineers (Werner Von Braun and his group) and Russia took in others. Meanwhile, did anyone know that this particular Nazi was a guest of the Assads?

my burning question,, SALLY -----is ---to whom should we
offer condolences? I mean amongst our friends who post
on these boards? --------how do islamo Nazis express condolences? -------a basket of fruit? a cake? ----to sustain
them during the period of mourning? I want to do the right
thing for the mourners

on these boards? --------how do islamo Nazis express condolences? -------a basket of fruit? a cake? ----to sustain
thing for the mourners

Last edited:

thing for the mourners
Oy vey.

Forum List

Back