NBA Player Hospitalized After Ingesting Pot

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Dec 23, 2009
Middle class, suburban ghetto.
"Waiters, following the Heat’s 124-108 win against the Suns in Phoenix on Thursday, reportedly ate a THC-infused edible before their chartered flight to Los Angeles in an effort to find relief from a stomach ache."

Because nothing soothes a tummy ache like ingesting THC soaked food.

And the police and the government allow babies in car seats and strollers to be subjected to this shit.
‘Inevitable’, ‘philosophical’ they say.
It’s ‘medicinal’ and ‘benign’.
Obviously not for everyone.
Let the class action lawsuits commence.
Report: Heat G Dion Waiters had panic attack after eating edible on flight to Los Angeles
Yeah most people dont bleed from anus either when taking ibuprofen but if someone does during clincial trials then they have to list it as a side affect. Doesnt mean it doesnt work for or is harmless to the vast majority of people.

"Waiters, following the Heat’s 124-108 win against the Suns in Phoenix on Thursday, reportedly ate a THC-infused edible before their chartered flight to Los Angeles in an effort to find relief from a stomach ache."

Because nothing soothes a tummy ache like ingesting THC soaked food.

Shoulda just taken a couple tbspns of Pepto.

Meh...
A lightweight who got the noids...
Probably best folks like him who already have issues avoid any intoxicant.

However, quite the contract for not even playing yet.

I am not going to lie, I was pretty sad when John Denver died. An American icon and treasure.

People react to things in different ways. What may work for one may not for another.

I break out if I take Benadryl. For most people you take Benadryl for hives.

I am not going to lie, I was pretty sad when John Denver died. An American icon and treasure.
Who is John Denver?
I thought everyone knew him.
He was on The Muppets. Everybody who was anybody was.

But he was a drunk who died flying his own plane intoxicated.

Funny his name really derailed this thread.:21:

While John Denver was no ace fighter pilot, I will defend him with the truth and call you out on your lies.

Denver was NOT drunk or on drugs when he crashed his Long EZ.

Toxicology tests on Denver indicate no drugs or alcohol

Quit lying about shit you know nothing of.

Who is John Denver?

While John Denver was no ace fighter pilot, I will defend him with the truth and call you out on your lies.

Wow.
Settle down Francis.

I stand corrected.
He was still a drunk though and under suspension.
John Denver's Flying License Had Been Suspended at Time of Fatal Plane Crash Because of

A brightly unique American voice that passed away far too early.
And very believable as a cheap Chuck Norris knock off.
Just a hard drinkin', knuckle bustin', ass kickin', leather jacket wearin' Alaska Ranger. Who would doubt it?

Who is John Denver?

A brightly unique American voice that passed away far too early.
Evidently he was a German dude that sung country music. Interesting.

John Denver was American and served in the military as a sniper. Great singer. Died way to early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is John Denver?

Wow.
Settle down Francis.

I stand corrected.
He was still a drunk though and under suspension.
John Denver's Flying License Had Been Suspended at Time of Fatal Plane Crash Because of

Yes, but he did not die flying his plane intoxicated like you said. You lied. You have no information on this crash and you spread lies about people.

Read your own link. His MEDICAL had been suspended because he had a drinking problem. He was never accused of flying intoxicated. The FAA made a deal with him that if he could maintain sobriety he could keep his medical and he was tested over and over and one time he failed. You don't lose your pilots license because you get a DUI. The most they can do is suspend your medical which grounds you, but is something you can get back a lot easier than if you had lost your actual pilots license.

Forum List

Back