NBA Player Hospitalized After Ingesting Pot

Reminds me of my teen years.........Friend and I consumed a whole 9 by 9 pan of brownies with about a half ounce of Pamama Red in it...............I'm still coming down......whewwww.....

I am not going to lie, I was pretty sad when John Denver died. An American icon and treasure.
Who is John Denver?
I thought everyone knew him.
He was on The Muppets. Everybody who was anybody was.

But he was a drunk who died flying his own plane intoxicated.

Funny his name really derailed this thread.:21:

While John Denver was no ace fighter pilot, I will defend him with the truth and call you out on your lies.

Denver was NOT drunk or on drugs when he crashed his Long EZ.

Toxicology tests on Denver indicate no drugs or alcohol

Quit lying about shit you know nothing of.
Wow.
Settle down Francis.

I stand corrected.
He was still a drunk though and under suspension.
John Denver's Flying License Had Been Suspended at Time of Fatal Plane Crash Because of

Yes, but he did not die flying his plane intoxicated like you said. You lied. You have no information on this crash and you spread lies about people.

Read your own link. His MEDICAL had been suspended because he had a drinking problem. He was never accused of flying intoxicated. The FAA made a deal with him that if he could maintain sobriety he could keep his medical and he was tested over and over and one time he failed. You don't lose your pilots license because you get a DUI. The most they can do is suspend your medical which grounds you, but is something you can get back a lot easier than if you had lost your actual pilots license.
Would you fly with Harrison Ford today?

Who is John Denver?

While John Denver was no ace fighter pilot, I will defend him with the truth and call you out on your lies.

Wow.
Settle down Francis.

I stand corrected.
John Denver's Flying License Had Been Suspended at Time of Fatal Plane Crash Because of

Yes, but he did not die flying his plane intoxicated like you said. You lied. You have no information on this crash and you spread lies about people.

Read your own link. His MEDICAL had been suspended because he had a drinking problem. He was never accused of flying intoxicated. The FAA made a deal with him that if he could maintain sobriety he could keep his medical and he was tested over and over and one time he failed. You don't lose your pilots license because you get a DUI. The most they can do is suspend your medical which grounds you, but is something you can get back a lot easier than if you had lost your actual pilots license.

Sure. Why not? He's got a lot more experience flying than I do.

And the police and the government allow babies in car seats and strollers to be subjected to this shit.
‘Inevitable’, ‘philosophical’ they say.
It’s ‘medicinal’ and ‘benign’.
Obviously not for everyone.
Let the class action lawsuits commence.
Report: Heat G Dion Waiters had panic attack after eating edible on flight to Los Angeles
Yeah most people dont bleed from anus either when taking ibuprofen but if someone does during clincial trials then they have to list it as a side affect. Doesnt mean it doesnt work for or is harmless to the vast majority of people.
You mentioned the key; listing warnings of side effects.

Who is John Denver?

Wow.
Settle down Francis.

I stand corrected.

Hell yes, I would. He has a lot of flight hours under his belt.

Do you know what the last thing was that went through John Denver's mind ?

the windshield

Well considering Denver was decapitated in the crash into the water and they didn't find it until the next day the last thing that went through his mind was probably a sea turtle.

I am not going to lie, I was pretty sad when John Denver died. An American icon and treasure.
Who is John Denver?

A brightly unique American voice that passed away far too early.
Evidently he was a German dude that sung country music. Interesting.

John Denver was American and served in the military as a sniper. Great singer. Died way to early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good singer/songwriter. Didn't serve in the military. Urban legend 'bout the sniper thing.

Edibles can be strong. Too strong for some.
Hope he learned his lesson.
#LegalizeIt

Do you know what the last thing was that went through John Denver's mind ?

the windshield

Well considering Denver was decapitated in the crash into the water and they didn't find it until the next day the last thing that went through his mind was probably a sea turtle.
Saw a TV autopsy show recently about Denver’s fatal crash. A portion of his head or skull was recovered, but nary a tooth could be found to help ID him officially. Fortunately though for the ME, young Denver before he was Denver managed to whack off all or part of his big toe and maybe damaged the next one, not sure now. Regardless, the damaged foot was unmistakably identifiable to folks who’d seen it, and they included a still of him in sandals clearly exposing the deformity for us viewers.

Who is John Denver?

A brightly unique American voice that passed away far too early.
Evidently he was a German dude that sung country music. Interesting.

John Denver was American and served in the military as a sniper. Great singer. Died way to early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
just read a bio on the guy....nothing about him being in the military....his dad was an Air Force pilot,but nothing about snipers....

And the police and the government allow babies in car seats and strollers to be subjected to this shit.
Report: Heat G Dion Waiters had panic attack after eating edible on flight to Los Angeles
For you...

Top 10 Drug Treatment Centers - Addiction Center
If i do become a drug addict. I'm surely am not going to check myself into a place that helped you to recovered. How much did they charged you to signed your release papers?

For you...

Top 10 Drug Treatment Centers - Addiction Center
If i do become a drug addict. I'm surely am not going to check myself into a place that helped you to recovered. How much did they charged you to signed your release papers?
I didn’t need any rehab. Obviously you do. Just trying to help.

Forum List

Back