🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NBA playoffs thread

Anybody else get the feeling Indy might take out the heat?? Hibbert actually played like an all-star today. Hope he keeps it up.

The Spurs are looking incredible right now, but we all know things can change between now and the finals.

I want the Heat to win just because everyone I know seems to hate Lebron for no reason. I think this would be the knockout punch as winning 3 rings in a row would firmly cement Lebron as a GOAT candidate.

It's funny because everyone I know hate Lebron but he still sells the most jerseys every year.

Hope he 3peats just to see the outrage.

I wish Jordan played in the social media age so we can see the backlash he would have gotten.

Jordan was too PC to have gotten any back lash. Besides being the greatest player to lace em up renders you untouchable. He had the media afraid to ask certain questions. You have to remember that he was the first to be the total package, able to dominate on both ends of the court in an era when the NBA was exploding.

Jordan was too PC to have gotten any back lash. Besides being the greatest player to lace em up renders you untouchable. He had the media afraid to ask certain questions. You have to remember that he was the first to be the total package, able to dominate on both ends of the court in an era when the NBA was exploding.

People try to say other guys were better than MJ but we all know that MJ would have schooled every other player in every other era, including Lebron.

I may change my mind and say Lebron is the greatest of all time before he's done, but not yet. Lebron is amazing, but Jordan did it better. 3peat two times is amazing and he did it with just Pippen and role players around him. Lebron has a mark on his legacy for leaving Cleveland to make it happen. Sort of like how Kobe needed Shaq but then Kobe did it in a weak year with Gasol so I sort of give him props for that.

Anyways, I root against Lebron just like I rooted against Jordan all 6 years he won it all. God I hated him, but that was a sports hate. Envy. I just don't like one team dominating every year. I want the Spurs to win this year. Hell, I really wanted OKC to win it all. Or Indiana. Anyone but the Heat again.

But 20 years from now I might be singing Lebron's praises. All he has to do is win 7 rings and I'll say he's better than Jordan. He's a better physical specimen for sure but Jordan had a better mind. Jordan more of the competitor.

Good luck Spurs!!! Us Piston's will forgive you for 2005 but only this once. Beat the Heat!:eusa_pray::eusa_clap:

I want the Heat to win just because everyone I know seems to hate Lebron for no reason. I think this would be the knockout punch as winning 3 rings in a row would firmly cement Lebron as a GOAT candidate.

Didn't you want to see Karl Malone and Stockton win one against MJ? I did. But today it is kind of cool to say I watched the greatest of all time.

I'm rooting against Lebron but I still acknowledge he's the greatest player in the NBA.

Didn't you want to see Karl Malone and Stockton win one against MJ? I did. But today it is kind of cool to say I watched the greatest of all time.

I'm rooting against Lebron but I still acknowledge he's the greatest player in the NBA.

LOL. I dont usually get involved emotionally but if there are 2 players I did not want to win a ring it was Stockton and Malone. While I generally appreciated Stocktons game, he was dirty. I couldn't stand Malone for the same reasons but since he was so big I didn't see the need for him to be dirty. That made it worse than the things Stockton did. Out of all the reasons, MJ beating Utah ranks at the top of my reasons why I think he is the GOAT.

When its said and done Lebron is always going to be second best to MJ. You cant script what MJ did. Its not just what he did, its how he did it. He was an underdog that over achieved and beat everyone else. You cant beat a story like MJ's especially if you heralded as a basketball deity even before you hit the league. Think about it. A guy that was cut from his HS team and didnt even go first in the draft vs a guy that was a sure fire #1 pick the day he graduated from HS.

LOL. I dont usually get involved emotionally but if there are 2 players I did not want to win a ring it was Stockton and Malone. While I generally appreciated Stocktons game, he was dirty. I couldn't stand Malone for the same reasons but since he was so big I didn't see the need for him to be dirty. That made it worse than the things Stockton did. Out of all the reasons, MJ beating Utah ranks at the top of my reasons why I think he is the GOAT.

When its said and done Lebron is always going to be second best to MJ. You cant script what MJ did. Its not just what he did, its how he did it. He was an underdog that over achieved and beat everyone else. You cant beat a story like MJ's especially if you heralded as a basketball deity even before you hit the league. Think about it. A guy that was cut from his HS team and didnt even go first in the draft vs a guy that was a sure fire #1 pick the day he graduated from HS.

Very true. MJ was mentally a much better athlete. He willed himself 6 championships. Lebron had to go team up with Bosh and Wade. Lebron is no doubt the best athlete in the NBA today and physically he may be a better athlete than MJ but MJ is the best because of his heart and mind.

Duncan may be one of the greatest power forwards of all time. It doesn't seem that way when you watch him play but look at his results. I hope he wins one more ring. I can't believe the Spurs are still beating the younger teams like OKC. Poor Durant. He needs one more stud on his team. Maybe if Harden didn't leave to go play with that loser

I agree that Jordan is the GOAT, but Kobe > Lebron

Forum List

Back