NBC: Buckling to pressure, most states deem gun stores 'essential' amid outbreak

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
I hardly see a cop in driving in my town past midnight now, don't know WTF they are doing. Though I see plenty at the donut shop during the day. Good news patriots. The kind of maggot who is planning on looting your house due to slowed response time and raping your wife as a bonus likely did not pass the background check. But even if he found a gun on the black market, he is likely to be met by a hail of withering fire which drops him dead and in hell before he hits the floor.

To slow the spread of the coronavirus, 42 states have issued some form of a state-at-home order, mandating that nearly all nonessential businesses close. Gun retailers in at least 30 of those states, however, have been allowed to stay open amid pushback from gun groups and the federal government.

Balking at the prospect of shuttered storefronts, gun rights advocates have sued multiple states that did not initially or explicitly deem firearms retailers essential businesses during the pandemic, arguing that a public health crisis is no excuse to trample on anyone's Second Amendment rights. Gun control groups hit back, saying the closures are strictly a public health matter — even as number of sympathetic Democratic governors acknowledge bowing to pressure from lawsuits and the Trump administration.

"It wouldn't have been my definition but that is the definition at the federal level, and I didn't get a vote on that," New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy, a Democrat, said during a recent media briefing announcing that he would reverse a decision not to include guns stores on the state's list of essential businesses.

Bonus video! Woman opens fire on maggots!

I hardly see a cop in driving in my town past midnight now, don't know WTF they are doing. Though I see plenty at the donut shop during the day. Good news patriots. The kind of maggot who is planning on looting your house due to slowed response time and raping your wife as a bonus likely did not pass the background check. But even if he found a gun on the black market, he is likely to be met by a hail of withering fire which drops him dead and in hell before he hits the floor.

To slow the spread of the coronavirus, 42 states have issued some form of a state-at-home order, mandating that nearly all nonessential businesses close. Gun retailers in at least 30 of those states, however, have been allowed to stay open amid pushback from gun groups and the federal government.

Balking at the prospect of shuttered storefronts, gun rights advocates have sued multiple states that did not initially or explicitly deem firearms retailers essential businesses during the pandemic, arguing that a public health crisis is no excuse to trample on anyone's Second Amendment rights. Gun control groups hit back, saying the closures are strictly a public health matter — even as number of sympathetic Democratic governors acknowledge bowing to pressure from lawsuits and the Trump administration.

"It wouldn't have been my definition but that is the definition at the federal level, and I didn't get a vote on that," New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy, a Democrat, said during a recent media briefing announcing that he would reverse a decision not to include guns stores on the state's list of essential businesses.

Bonus video! Woman opens fire on maggots!

What town do you live?

She looks Korean. Koreans don't mess around when it comes to protecting their stuff.

7ad.jpg

That being said, she needs more range time. I didn't see any dead perps.

I got mine and rarely leave home without one, just in case. Bad time for home burglary. Lots of people, probably most people keep weapons in their homes, just in case, and are mostly staying at home.

Cops are not taking people to jail unless they have no other choice...they don't want covid to take hold in their jails....
Our county mayor said people who are stopped when they are not supposed to be out are subject to fines and jail time. City mayor came back on to reword that message, since they were speaking together, but it is the same jail and smells like death even on a good day. Not planning to find out. Figure in your 60s, a few hours in that place would be just about as effective as a death sentence.

Cops are not taking people to jail unless they have no other choice...they don't want covid to take hold in their jails....
Our county mayor said people who are stopped when they are not supposed to be out are subject to fines and jail time. City mayor came back on to reword that message, since they were speaking together, but it is the same jail and smells like death even on a good day. Not planning to find out. Figure in your 60s, a few hours in that place would be just about as effective as a death sentence.

What country do you live?

most states deem gun stores 'essential' amid outbreak
plenty at the donut shop
Bull. Shit.
All the coppers have to do is order a 72-hour mental health hold. Guns are banned for life and you're fucking mental and shit when you look for work forever after that.

I live in the Great State of Tennessee, United States of America. Where we only had 7 coronavirus deaths today. My county only has 43 cases and no deaths, so far. We'd like to keep it that way.

NBC: Buckling to pressure, most states deem gun stores 'essential' amid outbreak

Yep, nuts clinging to guns and religion.

View attachment 320914
What a nice girl. I hope my grand daughters grow up like her. Needs a sling though. Never get tied to range firing, as a sling properly used will increase steady hold, thereby accuracy at distance. In that configuration with the scope, it is a distance weapon.

I live in the Great State of Tennessee, United States of America. Where we only had 7 coronavirus deaths today. My county only has 43 cases and no deaths, so far. We'd like to keep it that way.

ONLY 7?

View attachment 320914
What a nice girl. I hope my grand daughters grow up like her. Needs a sling though. Never get tied to range firing, as a sling properly used will increase steady hold, thereby accuracy at distance. In that configuration with the scope, it is a distance weapon.

Here's another for your masturbatory fantasy......

180717_gma_thomas5_0711_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

ONLY 7?
Yes, ONLY.
79 was state total so far that day. Of the 79 dead, 7 of them were listed as "new death" for that day on the world o meter usually that usually agrees with state website numbers.
Today is a new day. We are now at 94 dead, showing 15 listed as "new Death.
Until I saw your post, I thought we were still at 79. It ain't New York, but it ain't good at all, and 15 dead in one day is over twice as bad as 7.
Not surprising the city and county mayors have extended the stay at home orders.

View attachment 320914

Here's another for your masturbatory fantasy......

180717_gma_thomas5_0711_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg
Nah, gun show visiter chick, had her girlfriend snap a picture at a gun show ( gun still safety wired to display), while trolling for cowboys. Isn't it cute? Pink pistol grips installed.

fantasy......
city and county mayors have extended the stay at home orders
snap a picture at a gun show ( gun still safety wired to display), while trolling for cowboys. Isn't it cute? Pink pistol grips installed.
And that's all that's left of the Second Amendment in America. The tourist trap version.

And now that they've succeeded in banning guns in America, and establishing that we "no longer" have the right to own them, LEOs at all levels are becoming more and more aggressive and predatory in using their firepower and legally authorized violence against us to seize, confiscate, and steal our property for purposes of personal aggrandizement and padding their union paychecks through departmental budgets which include the disposition of arbitrarily seized property along with excessive fines and taxes, also collected by force and violence.

She looks Korean. Koreans don't mess around when it comes to protecting their stuff.
That being said, she needs more range time. I didn't see any dead perps.

The Inside Edition story said she shot and killed one of them. Apparent;y he made it to the front yard before keeling over. Good for her.

View attachment 320914

Special ops are training no sling these days. Studies have indicated that the use of a sling contributes to inattentiveness and lack of readiness on the trigger.

Forum List

Back