Biden Claims He Was ‘Appointed’ to Naval Academy, Roger Staubach Prevented Him from Attending

You've just described the nation under Donald Trump. Nothing to die for, and a nasty system which will crush those who pushed for him. It's EXACTLY what he did last time, and why he was voted out of office. Trump promises to be your "retribution". Who is he taking revenge against??? And for what?

How is that going to help your economy? Your family? Your world standing? Your national security. Already the Russians, the Iranians and the Chinese are working hard to get Trump elected, as you well know since you're part of that effort.

A leader is a man who would die for his PEOPLE. A despot is a man who asked you to die for HIM.
Wow! Your TDS is so strong you believe in the opposite of reality. Russia, Iran, and China want Bribem in office because they have all the dirt on him and completely ignore anything he says. They can't stand Trump because he is unpredictable, like taking out Soleimani in Iraq.

Wow! Your TDS is so strong you believe in the opposite of reality. Russia, Iran, and China want Bribem in office because they have all the dirt on him and completely ignore anything he says. They can't stand Trump because he is unpredictable, like taking out Soleimani in Iraq.
They let have computer time!

It is a major fucking process to get appointed.

Like I said, I went through it with the Air Force Academy.

Biden is telling a huge fucking lie. It is offensive.

You are not even an American so you cannot even answer the question, "Are you better off today than 4 years ago?" That is why you pathetic Canucks should go play with yourself in your closets!

4 years ago we were in quarantine and a million Americans were dying of COVID

YES we are better off than we were four years ago

Biden didn't "let" the Chinese do anything. The military didn't want to shoot it down over land for fear it was armed in some way and somebody got hurt, or it was dangerous to the public. Then we find out the Chinese did this multiple times when Trump was President and Trump said and did NOTHING.

Iran and China most definitely want Trump to be President. He killed a million Americans and crashed the economy. Go Trump!!! Everyone who hates the USA and wants it destroyed, wants Trump to be President again.
They could have shot it down over Alaska, Canada or even Montana, with no threat to anyone on the ground, but Biden said no.

Biden didn't "let" the Chinese do anything. The military didn't want to shoot it down over land for fear it was armed in some way and somebody got hurt, or it was dangerous to the public. Then we find out the Chinese did this multiple times when Trump was President and Trump said and did NOTHING.

Iran and China most definitely want Trump to be President. He killed a million Americans and crashed the economy. Go Trump!!! Everyone who hates the USA and wants it destroyed, wants Trump to be President again.
How many millions did Biden kill? Biden is leading their effort. Israel probably would like him dead.

Not too shabby..

Biden would go on to become one of the state’s best players his senior year. Over the course of eight games, he’d score 10 touchdowns, and his 60 points on the season ranked third overall in the state of Delaware.
There’s no record of a Joe Biden playing college football for Delaware.

I turned down the AFA Prep School because my congressman DANTE FASCELL gave the appointment to a hispanic female. My liaison officer could not believe it because my credentials were superior.

The AFA offered me the Prep School. (1 year and then you are in the academy)

The politicization of the military was something I found disgusting…so I told them to pound sand.
I came up at the wrong time. My Congressman appointed his own son, and I was second as the first alternate. Neither Senator had an appointment, but I was nominated but not selected by the AFJROTC. I was an alternate for all three ROTC scholarships but enlisted in the Navy's nuclear program instead.

Not too shabby..

Biden would go on to become one of the state’s best players his senior year. Over the course of eight games, he’d score 10 touchdowns, and his 60 points on the season ranked third overall in the state of Delaware.
His high school football experience didn't earn him a scholarship to the University Delaware, let alone a military academy. And his college experience was nowhere nearly good enough for consideration as a professional football player. He is said to have had a good work ethic and did make the team. That's about it.

His high school football experience didn't earn him a scholarship to the University Delaware, let alone a military academy. And his college experience was nowhere nearly good enough for consideration as a professional football player. He is said to have had a good work ethic and did make the team. That's about it.
Biden never claimed to be good enough for the pros
It is Trump who claims he was scouted by the Yankees

He started the season on the freshman team in Delaware, but there’s no record of finishing the season or ever playing after that.

Actually it was one his former coaches who made the claim …..

But about a month after Trump announced he was running for president in the summer of 2015, the NYMA coach that Trump mentioned in his tweet, Theodore Dobias, chimed in. Dobias told the Daily Mail that Trump was scouted by the Boston Red Sox and Philadelphia Phillies, and repeated to Rolling Stone that the Phillies had been interested. “He was quite the athlete,” Dobias said

Actually it was one his former coaches who made the claim …..

But about a month after Trump announced he was running for president in the summer of 2015, the NYMA coach that Trump mentioned in his tweet, Theodore Dobias, chimed in. Dobias told the Daily Mail that Trump was scouted by the Boston Red Sox and Philadelphia Phillies, and repeated to Rolling Stone that the Phillies had been interested. “He was quite the athlete,” Dobias said

Dobias was paid off by Trump to spread the lie.

A reporter looked up the boxscores of NYMA games and found Trump batted .138

You're describing Donald Trump. Donald Trump has lied about everything he's every done, because he's FAILED at everything he's every done, except conning people and defrauding them of all of their money. He's really fucking good at lying, grifting and conning people. The Greatest Conman Who Ever Lived.

While Trump was failing at everything he tried, despite being born with every advantage in life, Biden was overcoming every obstacle a man could have thrown in his path in order to succeed, and doing it all without the advantages of wealth and privilege that Trump's wealthy father provided for him.

Trump has been a loser all of his life, blowing everybody else's money, while never having to pay anyone back for his failures. That's why American bank's won't loan to him. That's why he's been convicted of fraud - pretending he's smart and wealthy, when he's not.

Biden has made the most of every opportunity he's been given, to rise from a working class background to become the most powerful man on the planet.

Trump has ZERO accomplishments he can openly brag about. Being a rapist, a fraud artist, and a liar aren't anything that people admire, so he has to pretend to be rich, successful, and that everybody loves him, because not even his family is out campaigning for his innocence or his re-election.
I stopped reading at "everything he's ever done". You're a coward and a liar, you cannot take the truth.

It was Ted Dobias, his baseball coach in high school, who is quoted as saying Trump was quite the athlete and said he was scouted by both the Red Sox and Phillies but did not get an offer. Trump no doubt remembered that wrongly as "Yankees?" when he repeated what he had been told. Since the Yankees story has been checked out by media he no longer claims that.

Forum List

Back