Biden Claims He Was ‘Appointed’ to Naval Academy, Roger Staubach Prevented Him from Attending

Compared to all of the lies and bullshit Trump told you, this is puppyshit.

Trump lied to YOU about everything and you believe every one of the lies. Biden's lies haven't killed anyone, but Trump's lies have devastated the nation.

You need immediate medical attention for your pathology centered on Trump.

He would have been a great one, he excelled at everything he has ever done.

throw-football-joe-biden.gif

Biden didn't "let" the Chinese do anything. The military didn't want to shoot it down over land for fear it was armed in some way and somebody got hurt, or it was dangerous to the public. Then we find out the Chinese did this multiple times when Trump was President and Trump said and did NOTHING.

Iran and China most definitely want Trump to be President. He killed a million Americans and crashed the economy. Go Trump!!! Everyone who hates the USA and wants it destroyed, wants Trump to be President again.
Chicom Joe let Xi fly the spy ballon over several key installations for almost two weeks, Dumbass.

They could have shot it down before it ever got over land, but didn’t.

Your post is 100% bullsqueeze.

Compared to all of the lies and bullshit Trump told you, this is puppyshit.

Trump lied to YOU about everything and you believe every one of the lies. Biden's lies haven't killed anyone, but Trump's lies have devastated the nation.
Link?

Why do you believe anyone is going to bother responding to your cutting and pasting from leftist tabloids?

Really, dear. Take your screaming tirades to soy boy Trudeau.

Given your lack of intellect, curiosity or reading comprehension, I don't expect YOU to you read or understand anything. You're not that bright.

But you continue to respond to posts you don't read, with your lame ass insults and retorts. You must be getting SOMETHING out of looking ridiculous.

Chicom Joe let Xi fly the spy ballon over several key installations for almost two weeks, Dumbass.

They could have shot it down before it ever got over land, but didn’t.

Your post is 100% bullsqueeze.

Links?????? I have LOTS of them Nostra Dumbass. You have what, exactly?????

Links?????? I have LOTS of them Nostra Dumbass. You have what, exactly?????

Its a freaking balloon. Risks LMAO

Given your lack of intellect, curiosity or reading comprehension, I don't expect YOU to you read or understand anything. You're not that bright.

But you continue to respond to posts you don't read, with your lame ass insults and retorts. You must be getting SOMETHING out of looking ridiculous.

Given your inability to offer anything but these flaming tirades, it's clear that you're a miserable, self-loathing individual.

You clearly get SOMETHING out of projecting your mental illness.

Biden didn't "let" the Chinese do anything.

Biden is the Commander-in-Chief, is he not?

The military didn't want to shoot it down over land for fear it was armed in some way and somebody got hurt, or it was dangerous to the public.
It was first spotted over the ocean.

Then we find out the Chinese did this multiple times when Trump was President and Trump said and did NOTHING.
No evidence that this happened has ever been presented to the public.
Iran and China most definitely want Trump to be President.
They most definitely want Biden to be President.
He killed a million Americans

No he didn't.
and crashed the economy.
Actually that was done by hysterical governors who shut down their economies.

Go Trump!!! Everyone who hates the USA and wants it destroyed, wants Trump to be President again.
No one hates America more than Democrats.

I turned down the AFA Prep School because my congressman DANTE FASCELL gave the appointment to a hispanic female. My liaison officer could not believe it because my credentials were superior.

The AFA offered me the Prep School. (1 year and then you are in the academy)

The politicization of the military was something I found disgusting…so I told them to pound sand.

He’s off the rails, again. I really don’t understand why Biden’s handlers don’t keep him on a shorter leash. He continues to have these problems wherein he invents circumstances and events that never happened.

There are multiple medical conditions that can cause people to have false memories, including confabulation and false memory syndrome:
  • Confabulation
    A memory error that causes people to unintentionally create false memories, often as a symptom of dementia. People with confabulation may:
    • Make up new memories of things that never happened
    • Change memories of real events
    • Make false statements based on common facts
    • Misplace events in time or place

Biden’s ailment is only getting worse and as Biden is pushed harder to travel and campaign, he might eventually slip into another Mitch McConnell brain lock.

President Joe Biden claimed during a commencement speech at the United States Military Academy West Point that he turned down an offer to play football at the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland.
Maybe when Hollywood grows a pair { Grows up } they can
git back down to the business of real films.Like the Comedies
of an era where poking fun was applauded because it was ,
well done.Like the Movies of W.C.Fields.Name calling was an art form.
Instead we have Puke comedy from SNL.Once pretty comic
when it was originated.Notice how SAturday Night Live no longer
has a vested interest in mocking or portraying when it involves
Democrats.So forget doing comedy of the current President.
I think even Chevy Chase { grew up with the understanding
he be a Loyal Liberal or far left } has had just about enough
of This Biden White House and accompaning appointments.

He’s off the rails, again. I really don’t understand why Biden’s handlers don’t keep him on a shorter leash. He continues to have these problems wherein he invents circumstances and events that never happened.

There are multiple medical conditions that can cause people to have false memories, including confabulation and false memory syndrome:
  • Confabulation
    A memory error that causes people to unintentionally create false memories, often as a symptom of dementia. People with confabulation may:
    • Make up new memories of things that never happened
    • Change memories of real events
    • Make false statements based on common facts
    • Misplace events in time or place

Biden’s ailment is only getting worse and as Biden is pushed harder to travel and campaign, he might eventually slip into another Mitch McConnell brain lock.

President Joe Biden claimed during a commencement speech at the United States Military Academy West Point that he turned down an offer to play football at the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland.

Biden's ALWAYS lied about what he's done, and who he is. Every day, all the time. Those who don't recognize that aren't paying attention, or they're Democrats and Democrats are cracked.

Do you have any legitimate argument to add, or is the above just about your hurt feelings?

Biden exaggerated his skills as a football player.

Trump exaggerated his skills as a "great businessman". 7 bankruptcies, the refusal of American banks, billions of dollars in losses claimed year after year say otherwise.

How did Trump get to be a billionaire if all of his companies are losing so much money???? Oh right!! He didn't. It was all a massive fraud and a grift. Trump's Atlantic City investors and bankers lost EVERYTHING, while Trump bragging of making millions off the bankruptcies.

Every time Trump has invited the public to "get rich with him", the public has lost everything. You trusted him with the Presidency and a million people died, and your economy was crashed. Your trade deals were all cancelled, and your security agreements torn up, and your enemies are now helping re-elect Trump.

That should tell you everything you need to know. If only you were smart enough to see it.

Biden exaggerated his skills as a football player.

Trump exaggerated his skills as a "great businessman". 7 bankruptcies, the refusal of American banks, billions of dollars in losses claimed year after year say otherwise.

How did Trump get to be a billionaire if all of his companies are losing so much money???? Oh right!! He didn't. It was all a massive fraud and a grift. Trump's Atlantic City investors and bankers lost EVERYTHING, while Trump bragging of making millions off the bankruptcies.

Every time Trump has invited the public to "get rich with him", the public has lost everything. You trusted him with the Presidency and a million people died, and your economy was crashed. Your trade deals were all cancelled, and your security agreements torn up, and your enemies are now helping re-elect Trump.

That should tell you everything you need to know. If only you were smart enough to see it.

Your every waking moment is consumed by self-loathing and TDS.

Forum List

Back