Biden Claims He Was ‘Appointed’ to Naval Academy, Roger Staubach Prevented Him from Attending

Biden's ALWAYS lied about what he's done, and who he is. Every day, all the time. Those who don't recognize that aren't paying attention, or they're Democrats and Democrats are cracked.

You're describing Donald Trump. Donald Trump has lied about everything he's every done, because he's FAILED at everything he's every done, except conning people and defrauding them of all of their money. He's really fucking good at lying, grifting and conning people. The Greatest Conman Who Ever Lived.

While Trump was failing at everything he tried, despite being born with every advantage in life, Biden was overcoming every obstacle a man could have thrown in his path in order to succeed, and doing it all without the advantages of wealth and privilege that Trump's wealthy father provided for him.

Trump has been a loser all of his life, blowing everybody else's money, while never having to pay anyone back for his failures. That's why American bank's won't loan to him. That's why he's been convicted of fraud - pretending he's smart and wealthy, when he's not.

Biden has made the most of every opportunity he's been given, to rise from a working class background to become the most powerful man on the planet.

Trump has ZERO accomplishments he can openly brag about. Being a rapist, a fraud artist, and a liar aren't anything that people admire, so he has to pretend to be rich, successful, and that everybody loves him, because not even his family is out campaigning for his innocence or his re-election.

The risk of toxic or nuclear payloads. Endangering people or propery in shooting it down.

And it's a freaking balloon. What exactly is there for it to see?
2024-01-04%20Are%20you%20this%20ignorant.jpg

Links?????? I have LOTS of them Nostra Dumbass. You have what, exactly?????

Got any non-shut sources, Simp? “Joe Biden says”…… :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The risk of toxic or nuclear payloads. Endangering people or propery in shooting it down.

And it's a freaking balloon. What exactly is there for it to see?
They claimed it was a weather balloon. Why would it have Nikes on it, Dumbass?

Your every waking moment is consumed by self-loathing and TDS.

You're projecting again Holly.

My every waking moment is consumed with getting to see my sister this summer, the sooner the better. She has a terminal illness which had been in remission until last summer, and time is running short.

I'm helping a friend pack up and move to New Brunswick to live off-grid. Her property deal closed last week and she's driving down on the 4th of June. I may hitch a ride to my sister's house which is just off the Trans Canada Highway, near Montreal.

That means I have to make sure everything has been filed in my long running court case, for the next Hearing on July 2nd when I get back.

The only time I think about Trump is when I take a break from everything else I'm doing to see what obsessed Cult members are thinking, which isn't much at all. Trump is God. Trump never lies. Trump is being unfairly prosecuted. Trump has nothing nothing wrong. Same shit, different day.

My down time is consumed of thoughts of the French Open at the moment. The Blue Jays have been a complete disappointment this season. Then there's Wimbledon and the Summer Olympics.

The local swimming pool opens in 2 weeks and I'm going to start swimming laps again when it does, but I need to get a new bicycle first. It's too far to walk, swim, and then walk home, but it's a great warm up to ride, swim, and cool down on the ride home.

It's great to live in a well run country, where the government puts the PEOPLE first.

You're projecting again Holly.

My every waking moment is consumed with getting to see my sister this summer, the sooner the better. She has a terminal illness which had been in remission until last summer, and time is running short.

I'm helping a friend pack up and move to New Brunswick to live off-grid. Her property deal closed last week and she's driving down on the 4th of June. I may hitch a ride to my sister's house which is just off the Trans Canada Highway, near Montreal.

That means I have to make sure everything has been filed in my long running court case, for the next Hearing on July 2nd when I get back.

The only time I think about Trump is when I take a break from everything else I'm doing to see what obsessed Cult members are thinking, which isn't much at all. Trump is God. Trump never lies. Trump is being unfairly prosecuted. Trump has nothing nothing wrong. Same shit, different day.

My down time is consumed of thoughts of the French Open at the moment. The Blue Jays have been a complete disappointment this season. Then there's Wimbledon and the Summer Olympics.

The local swimming pool opens in 2 weeks and I'm going to start swimming laps again when it does, but I need to get a new bicycle first. It's too far to walk, swim, and then walk home, but it's a great warm up to ride, swim, and cool down on the ride home.

It's great to live in a well run country, where the government puts the PEOPLE first.

And as we see with every angry, lunatic post of yours, every waking moment is consumed by TDS.

And as we see with every angry, lunatic post of yours, every waking moment is consumed by TDS.

Angry, lunatic? Well reasoned, fact based posts, linked to well respected sources are your definition of "angry" and "lunatic". You keep projecting your unhinged responses onto others here. You're the one who is angry at everyone who exposes the fact that your Emperor is a lying criminal conman.

Trump Derangement Syndrome being the belief that Dumb Donnie is the greatest thing since the world was invented.

Angry, lunatic? Well reasoned, fact based posts, linked to well respected sources are your definition of "angry" and "lunatic". You keep projecting your unhinged responses onto others here. You're the one who is angry at everyone who exposes the fact that your Emperor is a lying criminal conman.

Trump Derangement Syndrome being the belief that Dumb Donnie is the greatest thing since the world was invented.

Here you are as usual, railing about the man you obsess over. Is it something of a psycho-sexual fantasy?

This is one of those instances where we look back and wonder what could have been.

In hindsight, we are lucky he did not play professional football and instead went into politics, after a successful two terms as a Vice President he has had one of the most successful terms ever as a U.S. President, and will likely have another after this November.

Plus, I was a huge fan of Roger Staubach as a kid, and to think he might have never even seen the field if he was behind Joe Biden. Let's just say things worked out perfectly in the end. ;)

joe-biden-wink.gif

Talk about offering nothing to respond to.

Tornados are ravaging the nation. Floods and wildfires reach crisis proportions every summer, and you can't buy storm or flood insurance in Florida, and all you want to talk about is the insane man who just promised the oil industry to end all efforts to reduce carbon emissions of the most polluting nation on the planet, if they paid him $1 billion.

I seriously doubt that Trump will show up to the debate, because he has no grasp of the issues, and no plans to make things better for the people. He just wants to get even with the people who insist on him taking responsibility for his criminal behaviour.

You've become increasingly strident in denying reality and glorifying the conman, rapist, tax evading, twice impeached criminal you worship and adore.

Remember the part where Trump said he was "Going to run the country, like I run my business"? Well that's exactly what he did: Fraud, bribery, extortion, corruption, massive amounts of debt, grifting off his gullible fans, and filing thousands of legal actions to fight anyone who tried to hold him to account.

The chaos, lies, frauds, and obstruction of justice continued unabated until the public voted the asshole out of office after he killed a million people and crashed the economy, and Trump has been refusing to go away, and committing even MORE crimes trying to take over the federal government, either by election, or by insurrection. He'll keep trying until he's locked up or dead.

This is the same pattern he's shown in all of his failed business deals. Lawsuits, motions, appeals - lawfare, against anyone who goes against him, or tries to hold him accountable.

You are not even an American so you cannot even answer the question, "Are you better off today than 4 years ago?" That is why you pathetic Canucks should go play with yourself in your closets!

Forum List

Back