NBC: IRS Higher-Ups Requested Info on Conservative Groups, Letters Show

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Is anyone surprised? Maybe the only shock is seeing that NBC reported this. The effort to target conservative groups was too damn organized to be committed by a few low level employees. Lame Lois Lerner needs to be fired. If she can't oversee one dept of the IRS, she damn sure can't handle Obamacare. Imagine the problems that will arise that she won't know anything about. And this bitch would have real time access to our bank accounts. What a freaking nightmare this is.

IRS higher-ups requested info on conservative groups, letters show

IRS higher-ups requested info on conservative groups, letters show - Open Channel

Attachments

• $2013-05-28-humor-4.jpg
    $2013-05-28-humor-4.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 60
Gee, is everyone tired of updates on the Internal Revenge Service?

The evidence is showing that the low level employees got marching orders from the higher ups. And we can only guess where the IRS officials got their orders from. 118 meetings with Obama. Anyone actually believe they just talked about the weather and Easter egg hunt?

After all, Obama is a busy man. Remember when he was too busy to meet with Israel's Netanyahu? Hell, he was too busy to bother with dealing with the attacks in Benghazi and took a nap before rushing off to Vegas. Yet he found time to have that many meetings with the head of the IRS. 118 meetings means that they had special business to deal with and they aren't revealing what that purpose was for investigators. The left insists there is no story even though the evidence that surfaces directly contradicts what they originally told us. So, they are lying and the left isn't at all interested in what really happened.

Hell, I love a good mystery. We need Columbo on this one. Sadly, all we have is a lame media who are better at burying things than digging things up, at least when it comes to their guy. I wish they'd go after every story with the same vigor they went after unimportant matters, like Joe the plumber. I know more about that guy than I do about Obama. And all because he asked a simple question and got a shocking answer. That's the media for you. They didn't want to focus on Obama's answer, which revealed his true agenda, so they went after the guy who dared to ask.

It's clear how this administration operates. Enemies are targeted, whether they be campaign donors, tax-exempt conservative groups or even reporters. Anyone who threatens their agenda is toast. I hoped the media would do more of a turn around after becoming one of the targets and a few have actually reported on some negatives. I don't expect this to last and they'll be back on the spin cycle soon enough.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back