NBC "news" cuts feed after Biden grabs mic, starts ranting incoherently about "minorities" at a campaign event

I don't know how much worse this can get.
Do they not realize our enemies are watching all of this?

We need to get a vet in there to euthanize this bum.

I did not hear Joe say anything about:
  • Citizenship rights for our legal taxpayers.
  • Protecting our sovereignty.
  • Fighting crime.
  • Bringing down inflation costs.
  • Cutting spending.
  • Getting out of wars that don't really directly concern us.
Joe's "diversity" basically means: SCREW ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE WHO BUILT THIS COUNTRY AND MADE IT GREAT.

We need to get a vet in there to euthanize this bum.

I did not hear Joe say anything about:
  • Citizenship rights for our legal taxpayers.
  • Protecting our sovereignty.
  • Fighting crime.
  • Bringing down inflation costs.
  • Cutting spending.
  • Getting out of wars that don't really directly concern us.
Joe's "diversity" basically means: SCREW ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE WHO BUILT THIS COUNTRY AND MADE IT GREAT.

The DemoKKKrats are learning a harsh lesson, that black people aren't as dumb as they thought.

Well, some of them aren't. There are still the Jonestown-types like IM2, Superbadbrutha, and Curried Goats, who are staying in the bunker until the apocalypse.

The DemoKKKrats are learning a harsh lesson, that black people aren't as dumb as they thought.

Well, some of them aren't. There are still the Jonestown-types like IM2, Superbadbrutha, and Curried Goats, who are staying in the bunker until the apocalypse.
No dumbass, you are hoping that black folks are foolish like the coons you love to parade out front. Senator BLT, Byron Donalds, Wesley Hunt, Ben Carson, Uncle Thomas, etc.

See myself and the others are wise enough to investigate that bullshit you are spewing. Increasingly black folks are becoming aware of this Project 2025 you were trying to hide.

Where is Struth? I am still waiting on her to give me the scoop on this bullshit.

Forum List

Back