Near ZERO RATES until 2023!!!

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Stock market will go bonkers!!!

Since most Leftists and Alt Right here are dumb...bonds and stocks have an inverse relationship. This means that bonds will be low...so investments will move into the stock market. Pension funds, 401ks, etc. Market may hit 40k....AMAZING. That is one way to keep the market up while screwing me by increasing my taxes. This also means that the Democrats will print more funny money to fund their projects. Biden will leave office in 2024 with ~$40Trn in debt.

Will be a most interesting scenario.

The problem as I see it is that even the Fed is trying to paint a turd at this point. By putting 1/7ths of our current gdp additional into the economy and only get an anemic bump in anticipated "growth", we won't be out of this COVID swamp for at least 18 months.

The problem as I see it is that even the Fed is trying to paint a turd at this point. By putting 1/7ths of our current gdp additional into the economy and only get an anemic bump in anticipated "growth", we won't be out of this COVID swamp for at least 18 months.
Enjoy your ride to hell in a handbasket...and get your vaccine to help the economy.

Democrats will print more funny money to fund their projects. Biden will leave office in 2024 with ~$40Trn in debt.

Sooner or later, doesn't that have to catch up with the reality that eventually inflation has to kick in and when the rates are near zero then the Fed can't do much about it? It looks to me like the dems are going to raise taxes soon, via reconciliation if every dem agrees to it and that ain't going to help improve economic growth any once the big spending stops. Time and time again it has been proven that you cannot tax and spend your way to prosperity. It has never happened and never will.

Forum List

Back