🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nearly half of all refugees entering the USA are Muslim.....

Why does it matter what religion refugees are if they are in need?

Britain once felt the same about Jewish refugees. They were willing to take the children. Not the adults. So parents sent their children abroad in hopes of safety. Most of the parents, of couse, were slaughtered :(

I doubt many of the Jews asking England for help were plotting to set off bombs in London. The same can't be said for the Muslims showing up in Europe as "refugees."

I doubt many of the Jews asking England for help were plotting to set off bombs in London. The same can't be said for the Muslims showing up in Europe as "refugees."

You might be shocked to hear it, but neither are most Muslim refugees. But let's not let facts get in the way...

I'd rather err on the side of caution. Tough shit for those that killed in Syria, but better them than us.

I'd rather err on the side of caution. Tough shit for those that killed in Syria, but better them than us.

Less than 1% of refugees are involved in terrorism and you would refuse them all?

One of the reason's they refused Jewish refugees was fear of Anarchists and Communists. That was the terrorist brand du jour.

And of course, we refused them and they were murdered.

All it takes is one to kill a couple dozen. I'll sleep good at night turning the lot of them down if it keep a few MILFs out Christmas shopping from being blown up at the mall by Jihad Johnny, even if it means certain death for the rest.

All it takes is one to kill a couple dozen. I'll sleep good at night turning the lot of them down if it keep a few MILFs out Christmas shopping from being blown up at the mall by Jihad Johnny, even if it means certain death for the rest.

Ya, that's what they said about the anarchists and commies....

I'd rather take the (miniscule) chance.

I believe in realistic risk taking.

Why does it matter what religion refugees are if they are in need?

Britain once felt the same about Jewish refugees. They were willing to take the children. Not the adults. So parents sent their children abroad in hopes of safety. Most of the parents, of couse, were slaughtered :(

Muslim kids would be ok. But the Muslims have already proven that sending women and children to safety isn't a priority. The priority is to send fighting aged men to rape European women and children.

“Nearly half of all refugees entering the USA are Muslim.....”

And?

There’s nothing ‘wrong’ with being a Muslim.

They already hate us. What's the benefit to us to let them in?

656211b6.gif
That was funny, I have to admit! And I have to agree with you too ... but that is the whole point. You've fucked up their lives, and their country. Of course they hate you.

You might want to go back and read a history book or two. Islam has been fucking with their neighbors since there has been an Islam. When they weren't raiding, enslaving, annexing, or pushing their death cult by the sword, they were forcing unequal treaties down the European throats until the mid-1700s. It was only after the Mediterranean stopped being the focal point of the world, the Ottomans began to fall apart institutionally, and eventually politically as well that they started to scream how unfair the world is to them. If there were no dead dinosaurs under their feet, the Europeans wouldn't have any reason to even deal with them. Their bad luck was to stagnate technologically while the rest of the world didn't to the point that they could tell the Saudis and Egyptians how things were going to be done.
With that sort of historical legacy (and retro-justification) the Australian aboriginals, the american Indians, the Africans, the Arabs, the South-East Asians, and the Indo-Pak population would be justified in exterminating the "white man". Good advice.

and men capable of fighting for their own country but come here to make sure its safe...THEN they send for the wife and kids. Kinda like the guys in the Titanic that needed to check the life boats first to see if they floated well enough. Oops. The boats floated. So sorry family.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
That makes sense.

I went to the farmer's market and asked for oranges and this guy pops out the tent his hands filled with blood. I was startled and asked why he said, "blood oranges" in heavy accent.

palestinian-muslim-butcher-subhi-abdelal-shows-the-blood-on-his-hand-picture-id2919148

I ran the hell home with a bag of apples instead.

and men capable of fighting for their own country but come here to make sure its safe...THEN they send for the wife and kids. Kinda like the guys in the Titanic that needed to check the life boats first to see if they floated well enough. Oops. The boats floated. So sorry family.

Zackly!!

The men should stay and fight for their country, instead of running away.
Tell us, Norma-Jean, when's the last time you looked straight into the barrel of a Kalashinikov? Did you knickers turn brown?
smiley-face-pooping-emoticon.gif

Nearly half of all refugees entering the USA are Muslim..... and men capable of fighting for their own country but come here to make sure its safe...
A very wise move. After all they've landed in the nation that caused the war 'back home' in the first place. They probably want to find out if people who think like you are in the majority or not.

Forum List

Back