Nebraska teen throws her baby out a window,no jail for murder,judge makes her delete Facebook page

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Antonia Lopez threw her baby out of a two-story window, but she won't receive jail time.

To liberals, this was simply an abortion in the 4th trimester.

JUSTICE WAS SERVED!

teens-wearing-leggings-not-allowed-to-board-flight-depend-on-wokvcom_1237255.jpg

Nebraska teen Antonia Lopez kills baby, judge orders her to delete Facebook page

Seems fair...

Nebraska teen #antonia lopez may have killed her newborn baby, but she won't be spending any time behind bars. Instead, she has been sentenced to community service -- and ordered to delete her Facebook account.

According to a report by the Omaha World Herald, the 16-year-old gave birth in her apartment in the early morning hours of Sept. 30 of last year and later told her mother about what she had done. However, despite the mother's efforts to save the baby, the child was pronounced dead at the hospital on account of the injuries the baby sustained.

If only we just banned abortion ! Then we would see stories like this on a daily basis !

Maybe if she had more planned parenthood access she wound not have gotten preggy in the first place .

It's a woman's right to choose.....to throw her baby out a window.

Let me guess . You'd give her the death penalty?

A young teen girl who secretly hid her pregnancy and then freaked out and killed the baby? Ya think there might be some mental issues there?

Plenty of other choices. Probably nobody ever gave or told this girl about any of them.
So according to you, the girl never heard of a condom or birth control?

And murder was her only choice? ... :cuckoo:
To a girl facing a life of shame in Nebraska thanks to self-righteous bastards like yourself, maybe. Looks like she'll get one either way. In a few years the shithead OP might be posting about her suicide.

It's a woman's right to choose.....to throw her baby out a window.

Let me guess . You'd give her the death penalty?

A young teen girl who secretly hid her pregnancy and then freaked out and killed the baby? Ya think there might be some mental issues there?

If not the death penalty then the next worst thing. What she did was unconscionable

Plenty of other choices. Probably nobody ever gave or told this girl about any of them.

To a girl facing a life of shame in Nebraska thanks to self-righteous bastards like yourself, maybe. Looks like she'll get one either way. In a few years the shithead OP might be posting about her suicide.

What? I've heard it all! You're making this girl out to be the victim?! Liberalism is a disease.

To a girl facing a life of shame in Nebraska thanks to self-righteous bastards like yourself, maybe.
Liberal thinking, it's everyone else's fault but hers. .... :cuckoo:

She is obviously the victim. The baby was just a post birth abortion lump of flesh. ..... :cool:
Whatever. 2 lives lost to religious zealotry.

What? I've heard it all! You're making this girl out to be the victim?! Liberalism is a disease.

I'm sure you'll cheer like a good Christian the day she offs herself.

Forum List

Back