Nebraska teen throws her baby out a window,no jail for murder,judge makes her delete Facebook page

Plenty of other choices. Probably nobody ever gave or told this girl about any of them.
So according to you, the girl never heard of a condom or birth control?

And murder was her only choice? ... :cuckoo:
To a girl facing a life of shame in Nebraska thanks to self-righteous bastards like yourself, maybe. Looks like she'll get one either way. In a few years the shithead OP might be posting about her suicide.

What? I've heard it all! You're making this girl out to be the victim?! Liberalism is a disease.

I'm sure you'll cheer like a good Christian the day she offs herself.

You probably sheded a tear when bin Laden was killed, right?

Fuck this girl. What she did was horrible and unforgivable. I'm not going to feel sorry for her because you're fantasizing about her committing suicide. Again, fuck her, I want to see the punishment fit the crime.

Antonia Lopez threw her baby out of a two-story window, but she won't receive jail time.

To liberals, this was simply an abortion in the 4th trimester.

JUSTICE WAS SERVED!

teens-wearing-leggings-not-allowed-to-board-flight-depend-on-wokvcom_1237255.jpg

Nebraska teen Antonia Lopez kills baby, judge orders her to delete Facebook page

Seems fair...

Nebraska teen #antonia lopez may have killed her newborn baby, but she won't be spending any time behind bars. Instead, she has been sentenced to community service -- and ordered to delete her Facebook account.

According to a report by the Omaha World Herald, the 16-year-old gave birth in her apartment in the early morning hours of Sept. 30 of last year and later told her mother about what she had done. However, despite the mother's efforts to save the baby, the child was pronounced dead at the hospital on account of the injuries the baby sustained.

Why would you post something from a clickbait reader-sharing service such as Blasting News that merely refers back to itself as a source?

Here's the truth, as reported by non-fake news:

Judge orders Omaha teen who threw baby out window to serve probation, live in group home

An Omaha teenager who threw her newborn baby out the window needs to start getting therapy, a judge said Friday, and she isn’t getting it while in the Douglas County Youth Center.

Douglas County Juvenile Court Judge Christopher Kelly ordered Antonia Lopez to be placed on probation, live in a group home, take part in individual and family therapy, delete her Facebook account and perform 50 hours of community service.

The judge added that he wasn’t sure anyone ever puts such an incident behind them.

Lopez, 16, gave birth in the early hours of Sept. 30 at her apartment in the Kellom Knolls complex near 25th Avenue and Cuming Street. After throwing the baby out a second-floor window, Lopez told her mother what she had done.

Lopez initially was charged as an adult with one count of felony child abuse resulting in death. She faced 20 years to life in prison if convicted.

In February, the case was transferred to juvenile court, and Lopez admitted to the crime. Douglas County Attorney Don Kleine said then that his office agreed to move the case from district court after weighing the teenager’s mental state, actions and lack of criminal record.

Lopez’s defense attorney, Rebecca McClung, said in court Friday that Lopez had only a theft charge on her record.

Deputy Douglas County Attorney Jennifer Chrystal-Clark asked that Lopez be placed in a group home in part because of comments Lopez made that prompted concerns that she didn’t understand the severity of her actions. There also were concerns about her family not understanding the severity of what happened.

McClung rejected the idea that Lopez didn’t understand what she had done. She said that when Lopez was charged as an adult, she faced decades in prison.

“To say she doesn’t understand is disingenuous,” she said. “She understands.” She noted that Lopez had thought the baby was stillborn.

“She’s coping the best she can,” McClung said. “The mother is coping the best she can. The grandmother is coping the best she can.”

She is a juvenile. It's kind of strange that she apparently had her own apartment but kids who kill kids often receive no prison time. It's an unfortunate example of life in the 21st century.

Plenty of other choices. Probably nobody ever gave or told this girl about any of them.

To a girl facing a life of shame in Nebraska thanks to self-righteous bastards like yourself, maybe. Looks like she'll get one either way. In a few years the shithead OP might be posting about her suicide.

What? I've heard it all! You're making this girl out to be the victim?! Liberalism is a disease.

Fuck this girl. What she did was horrible and unforgivable. I'm not going to feel sorry for her because you're fantasizing about her committing suicide. Again, fuck her, I want to see the punishment fit the crime.

Preventing sex education and denying information about and access to contraception is what led to this. And as I stated above, Nebraska is one of the nation's leaders in doing just that. Congrats.

Preventing sex education and denying information about and access to contraception is what led to this. And as I stated above, Nebraska is one of the nation's leaders in doing just that. Congrats.

That's ludicrous. People don't throw babies out the window because of a lack of sex ed or because they don't have access to birth control (whatever the fuck that means). Regardless of those stupid sex ed classes (which do nothing by the way) and free condoms (which encourages sex by the way) there are still teens that are going to have unwanted pregnancies. How do you know this sick little bitch wouldn't have had a baby regardless of how many free condoms she was given? You don't. You're just grandstanding and trying to shift the blame to people whom you don't agree with.

That's ludicrous. People don't throw babies out the window because of a lack of sex ed or because they don't have access to birth control (whatever the fuck that means). Regardless of those stupid sex ed classes (which do nothing by the way) and free condoms (which encourages sex by the way) there are still teens that are going to have unwanted pregnancies. How do you know this sick little bitch wouldn't have had a baby regardless of how many free condoms she was given? You don't. You're just grandstanding and trying to shift the blame to people whom you don't agree with.

Are you a psychiatrist?

No?

STFU.

So why don't you shift the blame to the boy who should have gotten the condoms instead of the girl?

So why don't you shift the blame to the boy who should have gotten the condoms instead of the girl?

Huh? I'm not shifting the blame towards anyone. It's not the boy's fault, it's not christianitys' fault, it's not societys' fault, it's the person who threw the baby out the window's fault. That would be her. Period.

Are you a psychiatrist?

No?

STFU.

Are you stupid?

Apparently you are

I'm not psychoanalizing anyone. I'm simply calling for a person to be held accountable for what they've done. Personally I believe once you've done something so egregious it doesn't matter wether you are sane or not, you should be punished severely.

I agree she should have therapy.
Right after someone trows her skank ass out a moving vehicle

Are you a psychiatrist?

No?

STFU.

Are you stupid?

Apparently you are

I'm not psychoanalizing anyone. I'm simply calling for a person to be held accountable for what they've done. Personally I believe once you've done something so egregious it doesn't matter wether you are sane or not, you should be punished severely.
It's "whether", moron.

Are you a psychiatrist?

No?

STFU.

Are you stupid?

Apparently you are

She was held accountable for her actions, idiot. That it didn't meet your standards means nothing.

After you get your degree in Psychology, start working on your law degree.

Remember to graduate grade school first.

Antonia Lopez threw her baby out of a two-story window, but she won't receive jail time.

JUSTICE WAS SERVED!

teens-wearing-leggings-not-allowed-to-board-flight-depend-on-wokvcom_1237255.jpg

Nebraska teen Antonia Lopez kills baby, judge orders her to delete Facebook page

Seems fair...

Nebraska teen #antonia lopez may have killed her newborn baby, but she won't be spending any time behind bars. Instead, she has been sentenced to community service -- and ordered to delete her Facebook account.

According to a report by the Omaha World Herald, the 16-year-old gave birth in her apartment in the early morning hours of Sept. 30 of last year and later told her mother about what she had done. However, despite the mother's efforts to save the baby, the child was pronounced dead at the hospital on account of the injuries the baby sustained.
Blame the pathetic worthless DA for moving it to Juvenile court....unbelievable.

JUSTICE WAS SERVED!

Seems fair...

She thought she gave birth to a stillborn

She is in detention and will be placed in a group home. She was charged as a minor but the judge could extend the sentence when she turns 18.

Infant was 14 inches and 2 lbs

I don't know about everyone else, but I won't. To me, suicide is the sure fire way to set a person up for a life in Hell.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. So anyways, that girl kills her baby and the only punishment she is given is community service and the deleting of her Face Book. What does she have to do in order for a prison cell to be her new residence?

I don't know about everyone else, but I won't. To me, suicide is the sure fire way to set a person up for a life in Hell.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. So anyways, that girl kills her baby and the only punishment she is given is community service and the deleting of her Face Book. What does she have to do in order for a prison cell to be her new residence?

Get caught with a joint

Forum List

Back