Need immediate Exec. Order: ALL arrests can only be by cop of same race as offender.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Fuck it. It's time for it. It's time and it's needed....an IMMEDIATE Executive Order by the President that says all arrests in the US must be made...and ONLY be made...by cops of the same race as the offender. It's the only way to fix it. Out society (well....the left half) has become so brainwashed and retarded that this is the only way.

911: "what's your emergency?"
Caller: "HELP I have a maniac with a screwdriver chasing me saying he's gonna face rape me!!!
911: "Ok ma'am what race is he?"
Caller: "WHAT!! JUST SEND HELP!!
911: "Maam....we don't want to violate the man's civil rights. We need to send an officer with no racial bias or privi.....
Caller: "BITCH JUST SEND HELP!!!!!
911: "Maam stop being racist. What color is he?"
Caller: "AHHH!!! HEELP! HELP! HE'S ALMOST IN THE HOUSE!!!"

911: "Attention Duty Sergeant...we have a situation, unknown race, 1 Main Street, possible attack in progress."
Sgt: "Ok. We have the Rainbow SCAT team (Special Colors and Tactics) en route. They have a mixed diverse group of officers. BUT....tell her it'll be 20 minutes.....the overhead angle camera needs new batteries....the boom mic is malfunctioning....and the film producer is making sure the lighting fixtures have fresh bulbs. The film crew had to take a piss break too."
911: "Ok sir. Actually....all we hear is gargling and gasping on the call now. We think she's probably dead already.
Sgt: "Shit. Well....at least the media won't smear us for a month now."

Oh.....to be in the room when Bucs strikes gold with a brainstorm like this. The frantic rush to start the thread.......the feeling of satisfaction visible all over his dopey face. "Ohhhhhh booooyyyyyy! The forum is gonna LOVE this one!!.........snicker, snicker!" "I'm a genius!"

"Need immediate Exec. Order: ALL arrests can only be by cop of same race as offender."

The ignorance and stupidity of this speaks for itself.

Oh.....to be in the room when Bucs strikes gold with a brainstorm like this. The frantic rush to start the thread.......the feeling of satisfaction visible all over his dopey face. "Ohhhhhh booooyyyyyy! The forum is gonna LOVE this one!!.........snicker, snicker!" "I'm a genius!"

My shit is funny. Don't be jealous fag.

"Need immediate Exec. Order: ALL arrests can only be by cop of same race as offender."

Why? If white cops are all inherently bias....why should they even be allowed to arrest blacks??

Oh, you're funny, but not for the reasons you think.

What a boring, pathetic life you must have. So sad.

No. No it isn't. And yes......I am one to judge.

That "phone call" was funny as shit.

Der...........oooooookkkkkkaaaaayyyyyyy!
Like your opinion matters? Dude, you would defend a black that raped a baby in public.
The fact is, black people have called for stupid shit like this. Read this dumb shit : Sharpton: Blacks Don't Commit Crimes

Remember a year or so ago some black group wanted cops out of black neighborhoods. Period?
No Cops In Black Neighborhoods
Go to their facebook page. Wear a diaper..

Fuck it. It's time for it. It's time and it's needed....an IMMEDIATE Executive Order by the President that says all arrests in the US must be made...and ONLY be made...by cops of the same race as the offender. It's the only way to fix it. Out society (well....the left half) has become so brainwashed and retarded that this is the only way.

Caller: "HELP I have a maniac with a screwdriver chasing me saying he's gonna face rape me!!!
911: "Maam....we don't want to violate the man's civil rights. We need to send an officer with no racial bias or privi.....

911: "Attention Duty Sergeant...we have a situation, unknown race, 1 Main Street, possible attack in progress."
Sgt: "Ok. We have the Rainbow SCAT team (Special Colors and Tactics) en route. They have a mixed diverse group of officers. BUT....tell her it'll be 20 minutes.....the overhead angle camera needs new batteries....the boom mic is malfunctioning....and the film producer is making sure the lighting fixtures have fresh bulbs. The film crew had to take a piss break too."
911: "Ok sir. Actually....all we hear is gargling and gasping on the call now. We think she's probably dead already.
That's where we're headed, thanks to the PC Police.

A white cop responding to a possible crime by a black person is now taking his life, career, and safety of himself and his family into his hands, above and beyond what is actually happening at the scene.

Not because of blacks, but because of the PC Police, the Regressive Left.

Like your opinion matters? Dude, you would defend a black that raped a baby in public.
The fact is, black people have called for stupid shit like this. Read this dumb shit : Sharpton: Blacks Don't Commit Crimes

Remember a year or so ago some black group wanted cops out of black neighborhoods. Period?

I would defend "a black" that (sic) raped a baby in public?

That's awesome. Did you think of that all by yourself?

That's where we're headed, thanks to the PC Police.

A white cop responding to a possible crime by a black person is now taking his life, career, and safety of himself and his family into his hands, above and beyond what is actually happening at the scene.

Not because of blacks, but because of the PC Police, the Regressive Left.

Is that where we are headed? How long will it be?

Earmuffs, bitch.

I would defend "a black" that (sic) raped a baby in public?

That's awesome. Did you think of that all by yourself?
LMAO See?
You cant even mention everything else. You are fuckin pathetic. Like seriously

The going extreme shows us how ridiculous this is becoming. A police officer is risking his life and reputation when he has dealings with a minority. The police department is at risk for lawsuits and bad press when a police officer has an encounter with a minority.

We have a problem in this country and the liberal stance is what? Law enforcement shouldn't to anything? I'm not sure what the liberal stance is and we sure the hell won't get an answer from you because you make snarky stupid comments and run from the threads. Thanks for proving liberals have no answers.

Keep all white cops out of the hood. Problem solved. Between abortion and them murdering themselves. They will be extinct in twenty years. Thanks to liberalism!

Won't be feasible...

... s'pose yer the only cop on duty in Bug Tussle Arkansas...

... yer white an' there's a black guy breakin' into a store at 2am...

... or ya pull a black over fer drunk drivin'

... or at a domestic disturbance call some black guy is wailin' away on the missus?

What cha gonna do?

(Cops 'Bad boys' theme music)

Keep all white cops out of the hood. Problem solved. Between abortion and them murdering themselves. They will be extinct in twenty years. Thanks to liberalism!

NOPE. Tried that in Atlanta. What happened?

Protesters: "Racist APD only sends blacks to most dangerous hoods while white cops get easy suburban beats."

Forum List

Back