Neil Oliver: World leaders think the unvaccinated are next door to idiots, racists and misogynists.

Making America Greater...one anti-vaxxer at a time
Your hatred of freedom lover's is noted Lefty. When this is over, and the Democrat's lose power, hopefully the truth will finally get investigated to it's fullest.

You fuckers keep dying from this virus and you may never win an election for dog catcher

You fuckers keep dying from this virus and you may never win an election for dog catcher
You trying to tell us something there lesh ?? Is this vaccine being tied into election's politically ??

Logically (dumfuk)...you Trump Humpers refuse the vaccine and keep dying...you reduce the number of votes you have

Is that too tough for you?
Listen knuckle head, if it were only Trump supporters not taking the vaccines, and this regardless of them supporting Trump then that is one thing, but they aren't the only ones not vaccinated, because there is a huge diverse demographic that haven't had the vaccine yet, and they aren't looking to get it unless they think that they might need it. So stop embarrassing your political hackery self for once in your life dufus.

Brother Nat explains why those who have taken the Jabs are the sickest of all!

Then why are the proud boys, oath keepers, and all those similar right wing groups all so opposed to vaccines?
Why are a significant portion of Blacks and Latinos sharing the view of the groups you sited……CHOOSING not to get vaccinated? Then, you have the immigrants at the border not getting vaccinated to the point Fauci refuses to talk about it.

I'm not too sure about France, or Canada, or Germany, but the antivax nutbags here in the US are much more likely to be racist idiots. When you see a group of racists and idiots, there is no doubt they are also antivax idiots.
When you have your heart attack because of the vaccine, I will high five my black friends and they will also Celebrate another black racist gone!

Hey...far be it for me to stand in the way of you tards committing suicide.

It's kinda funny actually
Here's one of the good side effects of the jabs............

th

The unvaxxed are the ones being lead by the nose. They're the ones who are NOT thinking for themselves. They're believing the paranoid right wing media - all of which is fully vaxxed. FOX News tells YOU to stand up for your "rights" but Tucker Carlson, and everyone else at FOX who tells you not to trust the vaccines, are all vaccinated and boosted.

They're telling you not to protect yourself even though they are all fully protected. So who is really being lead by the nose here? Why does Tucker Carlson tell you not to get vaxxed when he got vaxxed? Nothing proves how gullible YOU are than this one fact.
Taking the vaccines......lmao...........mRNA.............is like buying a rubber and cutting the end off and thinking it will stop you from getting her pregnant.

aka .......the mRNA vaccines are a freaking joke...............You can get Covid and transmit it........so..........it SUCKS......

75% of those who have died in the United States died with 4 or more comorbitities according to the CDC when she slipped up and told us this. Question is how many died with covid instread of from covid................anyways.

You enjoy being the LAB RAT.........

Listen knuckle head, if it were only Trump supporters not taking the vaccines, and this regardless of them supporting Trump then that is one thing, but they aren't the only ones not vaccinated, because there is a huge diverse demographic that haven't had the vaccine yet, and they aren't looking to get it unless they think that they might need it. So stop embarrassing your political hackery self for once in your life dufus.
And you can document this?

Taking the vaccines......lmao...........mRNA.............is like buying a rubber and cutting the end off and thinking it will stop you from getting her pregnant.

aka .......the mRNA vaccines are a freaking joke...............You can get Covid and transmit it........so..........it SUCKS......

75% of those who have died in the United States died with 4 or more comorbitities according to the CDC when she slipped up and told us this. Question is how many died with covid instread of from covid................anyways.

You enjoy being the LAB RAT.........
Fine. Don't take it. Less Trump Humpers will make the world a better place

When you have your heart attack because of the vaccine, I will high five my black friends and they will also Celebrate another black racist gone!
You think I'm black? I'm so white till I could have played Rolf Gruber in the Sound of Music when I was young.

Forum List

Back