Net Worth of Leftist Hollywood? And What Are They Doing to Help the Poor?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Bashing Trump on Twitter does not help anyone.

Then toss in the NFL, registered Democrats, etc etc. They all do very little to help the needy, both financially and volunteering their time.

Leftists are a malignancy. Their presence alone reduces the quality of life for the people around them. If every bed wetter in Hollyturd killed themselves and gave their money to fund vocational schools for inner city youth they would equalize themselves and be worth several hundred dollars in fertilizer.

Then toss in the NFL, registered Democrats, etc etc. They all do very little to help the needy, both financially and volunteering their time.
You forgot to list what you are doing
20% of my income to charities.
20 hours volunteer time for the needy per week.
Travel to third world nations to help poor people in jungles.

What do you do?

Don't forget about those with life threatening sicknesses. I am about to send St. Jude Children's Research Hospital my latest installment.

God bless you and every child who is there always!!!

Holly

What do you do?
Needy could include honey-do's..

What do you do?

So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.

What do you do?

So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.
That really your best rebuttal, dufus?
Leftist piss on the poor and laugh at them.
Dumbfucks

Obviously this topic hits a nerve with the whiners since they don't do shit for the needy.

What do you do?

Dumbfucks
You have no idea what goes on day to day with individuals...Get off yer fucking Jesus Christ soap box..

Obviously this topic hits a nerve with the whiners since they don't do shit for the needy.

Counseling abused women isn't enough ?
Taken Latin yet and learned the def of liberal?
For the individual and small gov
Just trying to help
I guess hills help of 911 families and millions of African kids didn't rise to your standards?

What do you do?

Dumbfucks
You have no idea what goes on day to day with individuals...Get off yer fucking Jesus Christ soap box..
That's where they all reside

Forum List

Back