Netanyahu&Israel's American Bad Press...

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
I think the smart Zionists of America now realize that the Right Wingers in Israel are leading the Israeli People down a path of constant war. They want a peace deal.

Can Kerry Get Netanyahu to Go Big?* - Bloomberg View

John Kerry is waiting for Benjamin Netanyahu to nail himself to a very large cross.

Unfortunately, you’re going to have to keep reading to find out what I mean by this.

First, here are four assumptions about the Middle East peace process:

1. It’s dead.

2. John Kerry, the U.S. secretary of state, is the Captain Ahab of the two-state solution, a vainglorious and delusional man devoting too much time to a peace plan that won’t work.

3. Mahmoud Abbas, the president of the Palestinian Authority, is an old and weak man who will never acknowledge the validity of the Jewish narrative, and therefore never be able to make a historic compromise with the Jewish state.

4. Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, is a small and cowardly man who will never accede to the creation of a Palestinian state.

The first assumption, as we’re learning today, isn’t true.

Last edited:
I think the smart Zionists of America now realize that the Right Wingers in Israel are leading the Israeli People down a path of constant war. They want a peace deal.

John Kerry is waiting for Benjamin Netanyahu to nail himself to a very large cross.

Unfortunately, you’re going to have to keep reading to find out what I mean by this.

1. It’s dead.

2. John Kerry, the U.S. secretary of state, is the Captain Ahab of the two-state solution, a vainglorious and delusional man devoting too much time to a peace plan that won’t work.

3. Mahmoud Abbas, the president of the Palestinian Authority, is an old and weak man who will never acknowledge the validity of the Jewish narrative, and therefore never be able to make a historic compromise with the Jewish state.

4. Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, is a small and cowardly man who will never accede to the creation of a Palestinian state.

Kerry and the OA are just giving lip service to this whole thing. They're far too biased on the side of Israel to give the Pals any chance at a fair solution.

And Bloomberg is full of shit, too.

From your link:
Nor is he delusional to believe -- as he does -- that the average Palestinian on the West Bank is made miserable by the policies of Israeli occupation authorities.
So even your article is way too biased on Israel's side. Because the occupation makes every day life for the Palestinian a daily hell. How would you like it if it took you almost 2 hours to go to the local market and back, because some foreign force set up roadblocks in your neighborhood?

After almost a half-century, I say enough is enough. Submit a resolution to the UNSC telling Israel to get the fuck out of the OPT or else we send in the marines and drive their Israeli asses back past the Green Line.

I mean, this is getting ridiculous.

And anyone who thinks this is a quid pro quo issue, is just lying to themselves.

1. It’s dead.

Kerry and the OA are just giving lip service to this whole thing. They're far too biased on the side of Israel to give the Pals any chance at a fair solution.

From your link:
Nor is he delusional to believe -- as he does -- that the average Palestinian on the West Bank is made miserable by the policies of Israeli occupation authorities.
So even your article is way too biased on Israel's side. Because the occupation makes every day life for the Palestinian a daily hell. How would you like it if it took you almost 2 hours to go to the local market and back, because some foreign force set up roadblocks in your neighborhood?

After almost a half-century, I say enough is enough. Submit a resolution to the UNSC telling Israel to get the fuck out of the OPT or else we send in the marines and drive their Israeli asses back past the Green Line.

And anyone who thinks this is a quid pro quo issue, is just lying to themselves.

I suggest you prepare yourself to lead the assault on Israel but don't expect a whole lot of Marines to follow you, Princess. :lol:

1. It’s dead.

From your link:

I suggest you prepare yourself to lead the assault on Israel but don't expect a whole lot of Marines to follow you, Princess. :lol:

:lol:

Golly gee, you mean Israel is occupying Palestinian land? And here I actually believed the land was Israel's since antiquity thosands of years before there were any Muslims at all, let alone Muslim Palestinians to squat on it. Please eduacte us more about Israel occupying Palestinian land. When did this begin?

1. It’s dead.

From your link:

"I think the smart Zionists of America now realize that the Right Wingers in Israel are leading the Israeli People down a path of constant war. They want a peace deal."

i just keep thinking: if jewish folk WEREN'T there.................that whole AREA would be nothing but one GIANT
barbed-wire-rammallah-refugee-alqUeda-al shaBLOB-jeramiah-islamyiah-"whatever"-offshoot-terrorist-group-training camp

....and lets not forget mohammed habib, the guy sitting in front of the camp selling his: cheap baubles from china, lamb wraps and "sweets"
(the sweets, naturally for the hard working joes in the area)......

Golly gee, you mean Israel is occupying Palestinian land? And here I actually believed the land was Israel's since antiquity thosands of years before there were any Muslims at all, let alone Muslim Palestinians to squat on it. Please eduacte us more about Israel occupying Palestinian land. When did this begin?

1. It’s dead.

From your link:

"Golly gee, you mean Israel is occupying Palestinian land? And here I actually believed the land was Israel's since antiquity thosands of years before there were any Muslims at all, let alone Muslim Palestinians to squat on it. Please eduacte us more about Israel occupying Palestinian land. When did this begin?"

It might have been "Israel's" 2000 years ago, but it certainly doesn't belong to the Europeans that settled Palestine starting in the late 19th century.

Imagine what the French in Normandy would say to a bunch of English settlers of Norman origin that decided that they wanted Normandy back? And they only left Normandy in 1066, not over 2000 years ago.

"Golly gee, you mean Israel is occupying Palestinian land? And here I actually believed the land was Israel's since antiquity thosands of years before there were any Muslims at all, let alone Muslim Palestinians to squat on it. Please eduacte us more about Israel occupying Palestinian land. When did this begin?"

It might have been "Israel's" 2000 years ago, but it certainly doesn't belong to the Europeans that settled Palestine starting in the late 19th century.

Imagine what the French in Normandy would say to a bunch of English settlers of Norman origin that decided that they wanted Normandy back? And they only left Normandy in 1066, not over 2000 years ago.

Gosh, I wonder how many in Gaza heeded the Egyptian official's call for them to come back to Gaza. Strange how early visitors to the Holy Land really didn't see all those Arabs wandering around like some posters want us to believe there were. I put them in the same category as we see today. People from impoverished countries come to other countries for jobs just like those Arabs came from the poor surrounding countries for jobs. Hmm, I wonder why Defeat67 came to America. Could it be that the Ayatollahs were too much for him and he would find freedom in America. Speaking of England, I don't think that there are tons of English people happy with all those Muslims flooding into their country, and especially having those no go areas for Muslims only.

Gosh, I wonder how many in Gaza heeded the Egyptian official's call for them to come back to Gaza. Strange how early visitors to the Holy Land really didn't see all those Arabs wandering around like some posters want us to believe there were. I put them in the same category as we see today. People from impoverished countries come to other countries for jobs just like those Arabs came from the poor surrounding countries for jobs. Hmm, I wonder why Defeat67 came to America. Could it be that the Ayatollahs were too much for him and he would find freedom in America. Speaking of England, I don't think that there are tons of English people happy with all those Muslims flooding into their country, and especially having those no go areas for Muslims only.

Good 'ol Sally Wag, still trying to sell outright lies about early visitors not seeing Arabs in Palestine...Please provide a link to your assertion...

Good 'ol Sally Wag, still trying to sell outright lies about early visitors not seeing Arabs in Palestine...Please provide a link to your assertion...

Were you there with them, Pbel, to tell them they were having hallucinations about only seeing some Bedouins? I am sure, since you were on that Middle East Discussion Board, you probably caught the link the person gave for this, unless you were too busy making up silly poems, taking out your coloring box and fighting with a young female Jewish police officer and constantly bringing up donuts to her. Yeah, you really were a winner there!!! If you don't want to take my word for what someone posted with the links, so be it. I am not going to start searching for it. However, go Google Joseph Farah's piece, The Jews Stole No One's Land.. He is a Christian with Arab roots.

Were you there with them, Pbel, to tell them they were having hallucinations about only seeing some Bedouins? I am sure, since you were on that Middle East Discussion Board, you probably caught the link the person gave for this, unless you were too busy making up silly poems, taking out your coloring box and fighting with a young female Jewish police officer and constantly bringing up donuts to her. Yeah, you really were a winner there!!! If you don't want to take my word for what someone posted with the links, so be it. I am not going to start searching for it. However, go Google Joseph Farah's piece, The Jews Stole No One's Land.. He is a Christian with Arab roots.

Just post a link with real Demographic info. by a unbiased source.

Urban Dictionary: scallywag

Urban Dictionary: scallywag*

Urban Dictionary

scallywag. 1. A person who is known to be a treacherous lying son-of-a-bitch, and usually smells bad. 2. A term of endearment used by pirates. 1. Luke is a ...

Urban Dictionary

scallywag. 1. A person who is known to be a treacherous lying son-of-a-bitch, and usually smells bad. 2. A term of endearment used by pirates. 1. Luke is a ...

Damn Pbel. All this time I was searching for the right name to call you! Thanks for finding it for me, scallywag! ;)

Urban Dictionary

Damn Pbel. All this time I was searching for the right name to call you! Thanks for finding it for me, scallywag! ;)

Sure Toast, the poet in me, but I wanted it to rhyme with Sally, for her lying its perfection.

Urban Dictionary

Why not look up what you are -- a schmuck. So, Pbel, am I lying about you being on a Middle East Discussion Board making up you lousy poems, dragging out your color book and fighting with other posters but never really discussing what was going on in the Middle East when you had your chance? That's why so many of the other posters thought that you were pazzo.

1. It’s dead.

5- Israel has already assumed that this president and his administration will NOT have its back, and Israel is already planning its own contingencies and geopolitical moves in response to that.

Again, the land was part of the Ottoman Empire for the last 600 years, and after it collapsed in the early 19th century, the Europeans aka the British and the French did control it, and divided the entire region into the Muslim shitholes that we see today, with the exception of ONLY ONE state, Israel. So Arabs never owned, or controlled it for the last 600 years. Let's get that clear.

Bunch of Arab invaders don't like the idea of a Jewish state built on the ancient homeland of the Jews, on less than 1% of the land that became Muslim lands thanks to the same "Europeans" you keep complaining about? TOUGH SHIITE. Really.

Last edited:

1. It’s dead.

Until the Palestinians stop making their stupid pre conditions to a possible maybe talk on peace the Israel's don't need to do anything but keep offering peace talks and mutually agreed borders in line with 242 and 338. With those comes withdrawal and the lifting of the blockade. But let the Palestinians make one move towards attack and the full force of the UN will come down on them, as well as Israeli bombs.
But first they need a unified government and the only way to achieve that is to dismantle the P.A.

1. It’s dead.

From your link:

They have it within their power to end the occupation at any time, so why do they refuse. According to International Law and the Geneva conventions they just need to either talk peace and mutually agreed borders with Israel or stop all belligerence towards Israel. The first solution would take 1 month to see the occupation lifted, the second would take 13 months.
All the details are in the Geneva conventions if you care to read them.

Forum List

Back