Netanyahu: Playing Us for Fools

Hey Vigilante, grow up punk.

Hard to deny what everyone knows to be facts about the DOGS of the world... but, glad to know these little posters PISS YOU OFF... more coming, terrorist lover!

Well, there are similar disgusting images that those that consider Jews the way you consider non-Jews produc. But, you won't see us posting that racist trash, as you do. Keep it up, it doesn't help your cause. It makes it clear the type of Fascist and racist mindset you people have.

Of course it helps my cause, it shows what muslims are...such as this...never saw a Jews or Christians gather to CELEBRATE this!

slion6.jpg

Over the past year or so a few architectural magazines have shown small cities which have been built by the Palestinian which are done quite well.
The land was taken from the Palestinians for the Jewish state. The Jewish-Christian thought has always believed that it was acceptable to take the land of others and sell it, occupy it or give it away. The Fundamentalist Christians will do what they can to keep tensions at a high level in that area, though they ignore most teachings in the NT they base their belief on what they will get when the "end comes".

and I've seen deed printed in Beirut for land palestinians did not own

Rawabi is quite an undertaking and well planned. Most of the construction is being build with Masri's money. An ambitious gamble. I wish him and the town well. He will have to find 40,000 people with technical or modern industrial knowledge to populate the town. I've been following the project for a few years now. Dubai started a more complex city about ten years ago and it is still a work in progress.

Don't forget negotiations are between two or more parties, so what have the Palestinians done towards starting negotiations with Israel. Demands of pre conditions are not negotiations are they.

They will not Bow! They have the moral authority of the UN and World opinion polls...They can wait Israel out or Demographically absorb her in a one state solution...

That is lot of waiting and hating, and killing, to impose on the future generation because the palestinians are too stubborn, or stupid, to understand the concept of compromising or negotiating.

I'm guessing the word "compromise" doesn't translate into Hebrew. NetanYahoo and the rest of his gang have no understanding of the concept.

Actually it was al-Hussaini who didn't believe in compromise. Maybe you should look up the records on the many conferences held by him through the years........

They will not Bow! They have the moral authority of the UN and World opinion polls...They can wait Israel out or Demographically absorb her in a one state solution...

That is lot of waiting and hating, and killing, to impose on the future generation because the palestinians are too stubborn, or stupid, to understand the concept of compromising or negotiating.

I'm guessing the word "compromise" doesn't translate into Hebrew. NetanYahoo and the rest of his gang have no understanding of the concept.

Tell us exactly what the words " compromise " or " negotiations" mean and explain exactly how the Palestinians are trying to achieve it. There will be b
No response.

Definition of NEGOTIATE

b: to arrange for or bring about through conference, discussion, and compromise <negotiate a treaty>

Palestinians: Eight Million Refugees Must Return to Israel

Will Abbas recognize Israel as a Jewish state? « Hot Air

. They have demanded the right to return as their own sine que non of the standoff, which means that Israel would have to allow all Palestinians and their descendants to return to their homes before the 1948 war launched by Arab nations to wipe out the Jewish state of Israel. Such a demand would destroy the integrity of the Jewish state, which has been the ultimate goal of the PLO and PA, and the reason why frameworks in this conflict always collapse. If the US got that concession from Abbas, that would be a huge, dramatic development.

Last edited:
I never said Hamas or the PLO will compromise. Show me how Israel had compromised.

Are you nuts? Those friggen Zionists in Israel have gone way beyond just "compromise." What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & grant Palestinians their own land? Face it you Zionists, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever "compromised" like those Zionists in Israel do. Shame on them.

I never said Hamas or the PLO will compromise. Show me how Israel had compromised.

Whoa now! Let us not condemn Yassar Arafat. He was one of the world's all time greatest leaders. He took his Palestinians from the toilet to the sewer, got them massacred over & over again by their own Arab brothers, embezzeled their money, then died from AIDS leaving his Palestinians living in ignorance & poverty with no hope for a Palestinian State. And that is truly worthy of a Nobel Peace Prize.

Whoa now! Let us not condemn Yassar Arafat. He was one of the world's all time greatest leaders. He took his Palestinians from the toilet to the sewer, got them massacred over & over again by their own Arab brothers, embezzeled their money, then died from AIDS leaving his Palestinians living in ignorance & poverty with no hope for a Palestinian State. And that is truly worthy of a Nobel Peace Prize.

Well, we did see that other great muslim orator, you know, the Manchurian kind living in the White House, got the same fucking prize only 2 weeks into office.... now, anyone with a functioning brain, and an IQ above room temperature LAUGHS at the noble peace prize ( all small letter to emphasize the obvious!)

Are you nuts? Those friggen Zionists in Israel have gone way beyond just "compromise." What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & grant Palestinians their own land? Face it you Zionists, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever "compromised" like those Zionists in Israel do. Shame on them.

I see. So Israel compromised by building a security fence to protect the Palestinians. LOL OK!

Tell. Us please how Israel is supposed to " compromise" when even you acknowledge the Palestinians have no intentions of doing so ? :lol: :lol:

So instead of being great, magnanimous, moral, civilized people and taking the first step, the Israelis are no better then the Palestinians. Thanks for clearing that up for us.

Tell. Us please how Israel is supposed to " compromise" when even you acknowledge the Palestinians have no intentions of doing so ? :lol: :lol:

So instead of being great, magnanimous, moral, civilized people and taking the first step, the Israelis are no better then the Palestinians. Thanks for clearing that up for us.

I have an idea...
Put on a huge Crucifix or Star of David and take a walk through the West Bank or Gaza.
First make plans to have your body recovered and receive a proper burial.

No negotiation, No recognition, No peace.
No wait ... that's the Palestinian idea of "compromise. My bad. :cool:

Forum List

Back