Netanyahu: Playing Us for Fools

"They have the moral authority of the UN and World opinion polls..."

So moral authority derives from complete strangers' verbal approval? LOL! AS IF!

Are you nuts? Those friggen Zionists in Israel have gone way beyond just "compromise." What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & grant Palestinians their own land? Face it you Zionists, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever "compromised" like those Zionists in Israel do. Shame on them.

I never said Hamas or the PLO will compromise. Show me how Israel had compromised.

I see. So Israel compromised by building a security fence to protect the Palestinians. LOL OK!

That fence saved lives on either side of it ... something which seems to bug some "people" to no end. :mad:

Hamas and Islamic Jihad send hundreds of suicide bombers into Israel from the West Bank for several years. Israel finally does something about it by building a wall to keep the bombers out, and the Palestinians start whining 'Apartheid Wall!!'
Yet not one word about Hamas sending the bombers killing scores of Israelis, which is why the wall was built in the first place.

It's called Palestinian Mentality .....

Last edited:
I have no problem with a the wall itself. I think the US should build one 30 feet high and 10 feet thick from the Pacific Ocean to the Gulf of Mexico. Only difference is, we would build it on American soil, not Mexican.

I also never said the Palestinians are great compromisers. Another posters complained that they didn't so I asked where Israel has compromised.

I never said Hamas or the PLO will compromise. Show me how Israel had compromised.

Tell. Us please how Israel is supposed to " compromise" when even you acknowledge the Palestinians have no intentions of doing so ? :lol: :lol:

So instead of being great, magnanimous, moral, civilized people and taking the first step, the Israelis are no better then the Palestinians. Thanks for clearing that up for us.

Still didn't answer my question . It takes TWO parties to compromise . Typical of Pro Palestinian Mentality. " First step". Hmmmm... Can't think of one. . I know !!! Getting out of Gaza. ! Your turn !!!!!! :lol: :D

Tell. Us please how Israel is supposed to " compromise" when even you acknowledge the Palestinians have no intentions of doing so ? :lol: :lol:

So instead of being great, magnanimous, moral, civilized people and taking the first step, the Israelis are no better then the Palestinians. Thanks for clearing that up for us.

Still didn't answer my question . It takes TWO parties to compromise . Typical of Pro Palestinian Mentality. " First step". Hmmmm... Can't think of one. . I know !!! Getting out of Gaza. ! Your turn !!!!!! :lol: :D

Why is it so hard for the Israeli ass-lickers in here to understand that being against policies of the Israeli government does not make one pro-anything???

Why is it so hard for the Israeli ass-lickers in here to understand that being against policies of the Israeli government does not make one pro-anything???

Could be that Sayit AKA the Sniffer posted that it tastes like chicken?

Why can't you answer my question, you Pro Palestinian Kool-Aid Drinker ?? :D.

I already answered your question . It's your turn to answer mine... ZZZZZ

Last edited:
I am far from pro-Palestinian. I would be thrilled when the day comes that we become more self-reliant for energy so the entire Middle East, including Israel, becomes....irrelevant! We can walk away and never look back.

2ngbx28.jpg

I am far from pro-Palestinian. I would be thrilled when the day comes that we become more self-reliant for energy so the entire Middle East, including Israel, becomes....irrelevant! We can walk away and never look back.

Thank you, my sentiments exactly... Israel is one of the main reasons for terrorism in our shores!

Are you nuts? Those friggen Zionists in Israel have gone way beyond just "compromise." What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & grant Palestinians their own land? Face it you Zionists, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever "compromised" like those Zionists in Israel do. Shame on them.

I see. So Israel compromised by building a security fence to protect the Palestinians. LOL OK!

That fence saved lives on either side of it ... something which seems to bug some "people" to no end. :mad:

It saved lives of those who might be targeted by palestinian attacks, and it saves lived of palestinians because Israel won't have a reason to respond or seek out the perpetrators of the attacks

It saved lives of those who might be targeted by palestinian attacks, and it saves lived of palestinians because Israel won't have a reason to respond or seek out the perpetrators of the attacks

Now, I agree! Can you use your influence to build a concrete roof over it?

The a Pro Palestinian Kool - Aid Drinker STILL can't/ won't answer my question.

It should have been built on Israeli land, not occupied territory.

It should have been built on Israeli land, not occupied territory.

WTF do you care where it was built? You don't really give a flying camel chip for those hapless Palestinian "refugees."
Parts of the fence can and have been moved and will be moved or removed in the future to accommodate a comprehensive and enforceable peace agreement.

Alas, I think I know what's coming next, and it ain't gonna be pretty, and you can't build a wall around it.... Despite the fact that I would love to reap ooohs and aaahs when my prediction comes true, I'm not going to tell you either.

LMAO! Were you born so nutty, or did you have to work on it? Read this folks. Heh Heh!

Alas, I think I know what's coming next, and it ain't gonna be pretty, and you can't build a wall around it.... Despite the fact that I would love to reap ooohs and aaahs when my prediction comes true, I'm not going to tell you either.

LMAO! Were you born so nutty, or did you have to work on it? Read this folks. Heh Heh!

In a way, it's very entertaining, MJB. Is Amity any different from those we have laughed at for years with the same old, same old. I am sure you can see right through her and that she wishes for the destruction of Israel so that her friends can take over and govern just like they govern the rest of the land in the Middle East. However, you have to admit that she will make a fine dhimmi.

In a way, it's very entertaining, MJB. Is Amity any different from those we have laughed at for years with the same old, same old. I am sure you can see right through her and that she wishes for the destruction of Israel so that her friends can take over and govern just like they govern the rest of the land in the Middle East. However, you have to admit that she will make a fine dhimmi.

a new toy to play with till you all get bored, the toy looses it's shine or it gets damaged in some way.

Forum List

Back