Netanyahu refuses to meet with the peanut farmer 'jimmah carter '

and he was afraid of an attacking 'bunny wabbit' Jason . Anyway , Bibi is doing good work and like I say , mrobama is likely to get the same treatment !!

hey 'cowboy ted' hows things going over in your homeland of 'ol blighty' !!

Why would we want an ex-President meeting with an enemy of America?

So you're officially an Israel hater, huh, good to know you're finally admitting it.
A Bibi hater :thup:

Same shit
Do you hate America? You dislike Obama after all. A few million Israeli's voted AGAINST Bibi; do they hate Israel too?
I guess that the ones that voted against Bibi are his enemies Old School !!

So you're officially an Israel hater, huh, good to know you're finally admitting it.

Same shit
Do you hate America? You dislike Obama after all. A few million Israeli's voted AGAINST Bibi; do they hate Israel too?
I guess that the ones that voted against Bibi are his enemies Old School !!
Do they hate Israel?

Takes more than peanuts to fight Iran.

(slowly backs away)

(closes the door)

(peeks through the window)

maybe , maybe OLDSCHOOL , might be some arabs and other enemies of Bibis that live in Israel that are sorta like a 'fifth column' .

Same shit

The fact that I dislike Obozo is what makes me a patriot. There is no doubt Bibi loves his country are cares very deaply about his country's survival. There's a clear bond between Netanyahu and Israel. If you hate the man you do it despite all what he stands for, which is a strong and prospering Israel.

Forum List

Back