Netanyahu to Attend a USS Liberty Memorial?

The President of the USS Liberty Veterans Association, Ernest A. Gallo, sent a letter dated January 10, 2016 to President Barack Obama requesting that he invite Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to attend a Memorial Service at Arlington National Cemetery at noon on June 8, 2016 commemorating the June 8, 1967 Israeli attack on the USS LIBERTY in which 32 Americans were killed and 171 were wounded.
Target Liberty: Obama Challenged to Invite Netanyahu to Attend a Memorial Service Commemorating Those Who Died in the Israeli Attack of the USS LIberty

He don´t have the balls

Yes, that was an unfortunate friendly-fire incident that happened almost 50 years ago. My 19-year-old cousin was also killed by fellow Israelis in a friendly-fire incident. My uncle and aunt never thought to blame his comrades.
On June 8, 1967 the USS Liberty was cruising in the Mediterranean in International waters ordered to monitor the Israeli-Arab war. In the morning the ship was circled a dozen times by low flying Nord propeller "boxcars" at mast height with Israeli designation. The planes flew at mast height; the men on the ship could see the teeth of the pilots as they smiled. They waved at them. The ship was flying a 4’ x 7’ American flag; it stood straight out on a clear, breezy day. The ship had large letter designation on the bow GTR-5. The attack by unmarked Israeli planes (Israel says the attack was an accident – the ship was an Egyptian horse carrier – less than 1/2 the size of the USS Liberty) commenced in the afternoon in International waters. After the attack with cannon, rockets, napalm and torpedo fire; the torpedo boats came back and machine gunned the life rafts as they were thrown overboard (a war crime according to International Law). 34 men were killed and 171wounded (out of a crew of 291) this day by the Israelis. The men on board the ship call it murder. Captain Ward Boston was given one week to conduct an investigation of the attack. Before he died Ward Boston signed an affidavit stating that the attack on the USS Liberty was deliberate.
Many American intelligence servicemen have come forward stating they overheard the Israelis identifying the ship as American. I do not believe the Israeli government – I believe it is lying.
USS Liberty Veterans Association | Letter to Bibi

The link says that Israel mistook the Liberty for an Egyptian carrier. You have to remember that Israel was fighting on 3 fronts, in a very short six day period. There was no reason for Israel to expect an American ship to be in the middle of the Mediterannian Sea at that time. Have you ever been in the fog of war? Besides, Israelis worship America so much that it's almost sickening, and I suspect it was the same at that time too.

You ever watched the testimonies of the survivors of the USS Liberty?

You will know that your poor, sad excuses are, well, nothing more than apologist zionist excuses!

There are some great documentaries on this subject, I suggest you go watch them!
Coming from someone who continually apologizes for Palestinian terrorism, I find that funny.

Israel is VERY secular. The government doesn't reflect the people.

OK, I'll give you an example. My family here spends Saturday in a synagogue. My family there spends Saturday on the beaches.

Seems like there is a religious litmus test for citizenship. That's a characteristic of a theocracy.

"Israeli Court Rules Jews for Jesus Cannot Automatically Be Citizens

JERUSALEM, Dec. 26—
Messianic Jews are not entitled to automatic Israeli citizenship, Israel's Supreme Court has ruled, concluding that their belief that Jesus was the Messiah makes them Christians instead of Jews."

Israeli Court Rules Jews for Jesus Cannot Automatically Be Citizens
Yeah? Would Muslims for Christ be automatic citizens of the Islamic Caliphate of Palestine? Or would shariah law dictate that they be executed on the spot?

More off topic Islamic lies and propaganda.

What lie? It's an Israeli Supreme Court decision you idiot.

Israel was being compared to a secular democracy, the United States, not another theocracy.
So what?! Just like all other countries not everybody is entitled to citizenship. Now go ahead and answer how long "Muslims for Christ" would live asking Palestinian savages. LOL.
kinda drives a stake through the idea of an ancestral right to the land. just saying.

Looks like the Jew haters have descended on this thread like.....

Like flies to shit.

Is that as in....

"flies" = "Jew haters"
"shit" = "Jews

???????

And before all you zionut morons jump on this one... I'm just making an observation and asking the poster for clarification of their post!

Actually wrong, the shit is the topic of this thread and the flies are the antisemites that have descended upon it.

Last edited:
jew haters? who brought up religion? who even said 'jew' but you?
Because the USS Liberty is one of those old antisemtic canards often repeated by Jew hating bigots of assorted varieties.

Is that like the "Nazi Mufti" BS you throw out every 30 days in your Islamophobic, bigoted way?
I only bring the Nazi mufti up because you morons keep calling the Israelis Nazis, forgetting that Palestinians were real Nazis. And I will continue to do so, everytime I see someone accuse the victims of Nazis of being Nazis.

OK, I'll give you an example. My family here spends Saturday in a synagogue. My family there spends Saturday on the beaches.

Seems like there is a religious litmus test for citizenship. That's a characteristic of a theocracy.

JERUSALEM, Dec. 26—
Messianic Jews are not entitled to automatic Israeli citizenship, Israel's Supreme Court has ruled, concluding that their belief that Jesus was the Messiah makes them Christians instead of Jews."

Yeah? Would Muslims for Christ be automatic citizens of the Islamic Caliphate of Palestine? Or would shariah law dictate that they be executed on the spot?

Israel was being compared to a secular democracy, the United States, not another theocracy.
So what?! Just like all other countries not everybody is entitled to citizenship. Now go ahead and answer how long "Muslims for Christ" would live asking Palestinian savages. LOL.
kinda drives a stake through the idea of an ancestral right to the land. just saying.
How so?

Because the USS Liberty is one of those old antisemtic canards often repeated by Jew hating bigots of assorted varieties.

Is that like the "Nazi Mufti" BS you throw out every 30 days in your Islamophobic, bigoted way?
I only bring the Nazi mufti up because you morons keep calling the Israelis Nazis, forgetting that Palestinians were real Nazis. And I will continue to do so, everytime I see someone accuse the victims of Nazis of being Nazis.
one thing we can be sure you won't do is examine the actions of israel.

the injustices of the past will justify any action in the present for you

JERUSALEM, Dec. 26—

How so?
people with the same ancestry don't have a right to live there because of different beliefs

so ancestry cant be basis for the claim

The President of the USS Liberty Veterans Association, Ernest A. Gallo, sent a letter dated January 10, 2016 to President Barack Obama requesting that he invite Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to attend a Memorial Service at Arlington National Cemetery at noon on June 8, 2016 commemorating the June 8, 1967 Israeli attack on the USS LIBERTY in which 32 Americans were killed and 171 were wounded.
Target Liberty: Obama Challenged to Invite Netanyahu to Attend a Memorial Service Commemorating Those Who Died in the Israeli Attack of the USS LIberty

He don´t have the balls

Yes, that was an unfortunate friendly-fire incident that happened almost 50 years ago. My 19-year-old cousin was also killed by fellow Israelis in a friendly-fire incident. My uncle and aunt never thought to blame his comrades.
On June 8, 1967 the USS Liberty was cruising in the Mediterranean in International waters ordered to monitor the Israeli-Arab war. In the morning the ship was circled a dozen times by low flying Nord propeller "boxcars" at mast height with Israeli designation. The planes flew at mast height; the men on the ship could see the teeth of the pilots as they smiled. They waved at them. The ship was flying a 4’ x 7’ American flag; it stood straight out on a clear, breezy day. The ship had large letter designation on the bow GTR-5. The attack by unmarked Israeli planes (Israel says the attack was an accident – the ship was an Egyptian horse carrier – less than 1/2 the size of the USS Liberty) commenced in the afternoon in International waters. After the attack with cannon, rockets, napalm and torpedo fire; the torpedo boats came back and machine gunned the life rafts as they were thrown overboard (a war crime according to International Law). 34 men were killed and 171wounded (out of a crew of 291) this day by the Israelis. The men on board the ship call it murder. Captain Ward Boston was given one week to conduct an investigation of the attack. Before he died Ward Boston signed an affidavit stating that the attack on the USS Liberty was deliberate.
Many American intelligence servicemen have come forward stating they overheard the Israelis identifying the ship as American. I do not believe the Israeli government – I believe it is lying.
USS Liberty Veterans Association | Letter to Bibi

The link says that Israel mistook the Liberty for an Egyptian carrier. You have to remember that Israel was fighting on 3 fronts, in a very short six day period. There was no reason for Israel to expect an American ship to be in the middle of the Mediterannian Sea at that time. Have you ever been in the fog of war? Besides, Israelis worship America so much that it's almost sickening, and I suspect it was the same at that time too.

You ever watched the testimonies of the survivors of the USS Liberty?

You will know that your poor, sad excuses are, well, nothing more than apologist zionist excuses!

There are some great documentaries on this subject, I suggest you go watch them!
Coming from someone who continually apologizes for Palestinian terrorism, I find that funny.

I condemn All terrorism, Palestinian, Israeli, makes no difference Roodboy...

Shame you can't be so free thinking!

The Nazis of today are the Israelis. The Palestinian Christian and Muslims were no more Nazis than the Irish, who also saw the Germans as "enemies of my enemies". The IRA collaborated closely with the Abwher, for example.

The ZioNazis need to justify their dispossession of the native Christians and Muslims of Palestine, hence they make up stories and implement propaganda programs to make it appear that the Christians and Muslims deserved to be dispossessed. It's so damn transparent.

Like flies to shit.

Is that as in....

"flies" = "Jew haters"
"shit" = "Jews

???????

And before all you zionut morons jump on this one... I'm just making an observation and asking the poster for clarification of their post!

Actually wrong, the shit is the topic of this thread and the flies are the antisemites that have descended upon it.

I always find it hilarious how you dumbass zionist feel that you can reply to posts made as a response to others!

You a freakin mind reader as well roodboy, or is it just your brainwashed 'Israel Supremacy' teachings?

Really roodboy?

But it was you who started the thread about the Mufti AGAIN wasn't it? Palestinian Nazi Mufti who killed thousands of Christians

I guess it's just part of the zionut mantra you been taught!

Try finding a new drum to band that is factual dummy!

Really roodboy?

But it was you who started the thread about the Mufti AGAIN wasn't it? Palestinian Nazi Mufti who killed thousands of Christians

Too funny.

one thing we can be sure you won't do is examine the actions of israel.

the injustices of the past will justify any action in the present for you
One thing for sure is you won't examine or condemn Palestinian terrorism or their desire to commit genocide on the Israelis.

Really roodboy?

Again, the thread was in response to morons like you who called the Israelis Nazis, and then made the claim that the Mufti wasn't a Nazi who formed an army that killed Jews and Christians. So I formed a thread as opposed to derail the topic of the thread like you and Monte often do.

Just remember that the Palestinians are the bastard children of the marriage between Nazism and Arab Islamic nationalism.

Really roodboy?

Too funny.

Yup, hilarious...

Really roodboy?

Again, the thread was in response to morons like you who called the Israelis Nazis, and then made the claim that the Mufti wasn't a Nazi who formed an army that killed Jews and Christians. So I formed a thread as opposed to derail the topic of the thread like you and Monte often do.

Just remember that the Palestinians are the bastard children of the marriage between Nazism and Arab Islamic nationalism.

You got brainwashed real good didn't you roodboy! :cuckoo:

Really roodboy?

You got brainwashed real good didn't you roodboy! :cuckoo:
Ask yourself.

Really roodboy?

Too funny.

Yup, hilarious...

The Croatians and Bosnians of the Independent State of Croatia did not need the Mufti to attack Serbs.

In terms of seeking German support to try to prevent the British sponsored Zionist invasion and colonization of Palestine, the Mufti was doing exactly what he should have been doing for the native inhabitants of Palestine.

How so?
people with the same ancestry don't have a right to live there because of different beliefs

so ancestry cant be basis for the claim

America was founded by Puritans and other Christian sects who wanted religious liberty (from other Christian sects, I guess). Israel was founded by Jews for similar reasons. "Messianic Jews" and "Jews for Jesus" are code names for Christians and apostate Jews who harass and try to convert other Jews to their belief in the trinity. To have these missionaries in Israel would be an infringement of freedom of religion for Jews already living in Israel.

Really roodboy?

Too funny.

Yup, hilarious...

The Croatians and Bosnians of the Independent State of Croatia did not need the Mufti to attack Serbs.

In terms of seeking German support to try to prevent the British sponsored Zionist invasion and colonization of Palestine, the Mufti was doing exactly what he should have been doing for the native inhabitants of Palestine.

We already have a thread dedicated to this where you tried to whitewash the genocidal Nazi maniac that the Mufti was, and your lies did not pay off as usual. Quit derailing this thread.

Forum List

Back