🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Netanyahu urges military sanctions threat against Iran

BecauseIKnow

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
Netanyahu urges military sanctions threat against Iran | Reuters

"I believe it is incumbent upon the international community to intensify the sanctions and clarify that if Iran continues its program, there will be military sanctions," Netanyahu said.

He did not, in a statement released by the prime minister's office, specify what military measures he envisages.

"I don't think there are any other means that will make Iran heed the international community's demands," he said, in his first remarks on the issue after two days of nuclear talks between Tehran and world powers in the Kazakh city of Almaty.

Netanyahu has long said that only a credible military threat, coupled with tough economic sanctions, could dissuade Iran from acquiring what Israel and the West believe is a capability to build atomic weapons.

• Banned
No problem Netanyahu, all you need to do first is allow the international community to inspect Dimona and your arsenal of nuclear weapons.

• Banned
You convince people how tolerate of Palestinians Israelis really are. You're bigotry is quite revealing and is disturbing. I can't believe there was anyone that believed Israel wishes to be left alone and be in peace. When they Purposefully try to disturb Palestinian lives through raids, checkpoints, permits, war and settlement construction. This was no secret to me but its nice to know people actually will tell now.

Netanyahu urges military sanctions threat against Iran | Reuters

"I believe it is incumbent upon the international community to intensify the sanctions and clarify that if Iran continues its program, there will be military sanctions," Netanyahu said.

He did not, in a statement released by the prime minister's office, specify what military measures he envisages.

"I don't think there are any other means that will make Iran heed the international community's demands," he said, in his first remarks on the issue after two days of nuclear talks between Tehran and world powers in the Kazakh city of Almaty.

Netanyahu has long said that only a credible military threat, coupled with tough economic sanctions, could dissuade Iran from acquiring what Israel and the West believe is a capability to build atomic weapons.

Who, exactly, is this "international community" that he is talking about?

And why should they care?

Just curious.

• Banned
Well we know the international community is not as paranoid as him or his country on this issue. Israel isn't threatened by nuclear weapons, the reason is they don't want a balance of power and they want economic and military superiority in the region.

No problem Netanyahu, all you need to do first is allow the international community to inspect Dimona and your arsenal of nuclear weapons.

Tell me when that happens, lol.

Alright then he should keep his mouth shut.

I agree, obviously, especially when it comes to expecting others to take a stand when obviously they're not going to
sigh.gif
[/IMG]

No one needs to take a 'stand' for a false cause, Lipush. In another words that basically means the world should keep using their resources for Israel. I think they've backed away from that.

Well we know the international community is not as paranoid as him or his country on this issue. Israel isn't threatened by nuclear weapons, the reason is they don't want a balance of power and they want economic and military superiority in the region.

Really, Iran is not going to bomb anyone.

You sound like the Jewish leaders in Europe 33. "Hilter's not gonna kill us, the world won't let it happen".

We all know how THAT turned out.

You sound like the Jewish leaders in Europe 33. "Hilter's not gonna kill us, the world won't let it happen".

I have heard nothing that would make me believe that Iran wants to attack anybody.

LOL the dogs and sows of mecca are making demands bark bark oink oink

Nuclear parrity amongst enemies will come to pass, there will be a lot of oinking in Israel when that day arrives...

Oh gee ---more stupidty from peeballs of the pig sty-------"NUCELAR PARITY"
so??? no doubt ----but OVER ALL PARITY? never------you and
yours will always be shit

I have heard nothing that would make me believe that Iran wants to attack anybody.

the constant threats against Israel are not enough to raise a suspicion?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo9eE8sufAA]Re: Ahmadinejad DID NOT threaten to "wipe Israel off the map." - YouTube[/ame]

the constant threats against Israel are not enough to raise a suspicion?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo9eE8sufAA]Re: Ahmadinejad DID NOT threaten to "wipe Israel off the map." - YouTube[/ame]

So? He mentioned nothing about any military attack.

When Israel falls it will not be by military defeat.

As long as Israel is a nuclear power, the Islamic world IS going to be sympathetic to Iran's hopes for havin the bomb.

If YOU were running Iran wouldn't YOU want Iran to have that deterent power?

Forum List

Back