Nevada school board candidate: Constitution mandates people procreate — so gayness is unconstitutional

Let me tell you what your problem is ,Slick. EVERYTHING is "grooming" to you and and your band of moronic minions.

To you people, teaching tollerance and acceptance of LGBT people is "grooming"

Any discussion of gender or sexual orientation is "grooming" not matter how age appropriate ir might be

Shit! Just acknowledgement of their existence is "grooming"

The fact is that you don't know what "grooming " actually is. Grooming is when an adult gains the trust of a child for the purpose of preparing them for a sexual encounter. I will not say that does not happen, but it is certainly not being done in a systematic way by educators or gay people. To think that it is is just plain stupidity, or you are just lying. Not sure which
Suppose the pro gay trachers were brainwashing the children to believe that hitler was a great man,

Would you be for tolerance and acceptance then?

No

Parents dont want their children to accept homosexual perversion as just a normal personal choice

Last edited:
Suppose the pro gay trachers were brainwashing the children to believe that hitler was a great man,

No

Parents dont want their children to accept homosexual perversion as just a normal personal choice
You believe people can be brainwashed into being gay?

So male to female Pedos is not an issue?

That' an awfully shabby strawman you're trying to knock down.

What sane person, here, has indicated that we consider any form of pedophilia to be acceptable?

strawman.jpg

You believe people can be brainwashed into being gay?

The effort to do so is rather undeniable.

To brainwash them into transgenderism as well.

And whether it can work or not, the attempt to do so is unacceptable, and anyone who has any willing part in it needs to be permanently removed from free society, preferably put to death; and certainly never allowed any access to, or any power or influence over children, ever again.

No

Another one of your problems is that you think that everyone is an ignorant, intollerant bigot like you

I suppose if you dont mind being called a sexual pervert I will have endure your vulgsrity
How am I a sexual pervert? You do not know shit about me. Are you so fucking stupid that you are assuming something about my sexuality based on my advocacy? Vulgarity? There is nothing more vulgar than bigotry

Forum List

Back