Nevada Senator Cortez Masto gives shoutout to K Pop hunks BTS for helping Nevada businesses, story reported by South Korean media

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i am officially gonna do free oppo research on behalf of the masto campaign because i'm so happy she did this

i am officially gonna do free oppo research on behalf of the masto campaign because i'm so happy she did this

She is an unethical swine who filed criminal charges against Harry Reids senate opponent. Reid was going to lose so she resorted to the ultimate dirty political attack she could.

The charges were dismissed with prejudice, and the Judge stipulated they should have never been brought.

Fuck that bitch.

bless your heart...every politician's done some shady stuff at some point...who cares if they all do it

bless your heart...every politician's done some shady stuff at some point...who cares if they all do it

No, not all of them try to imprison someone because they are running a political campaign

she is a joke.....havent heard from her for 2 years and now she is on tv every half hour saying how wonderful she is...because of course its election time.....

K-pop in general is pretty hoaky

and BTS takes it to a new low of fakeness

But I’m told that its the hottest music genre internationally so obviously many people do not agree with me

Forum List

Back