Never agreed with boycotts but now...,.

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
Did you see anyone in your city rushing to the defense of Mike Lindell when his products were banned at Walmart? Find out the business owners in the city who are democrats and boycott them. It really is that simple. You will only be doing what they find is acceptable. The economy is reeling from inflation and those businesses are already hurting. Take the opportunity to put them out of their misery and show them that actions have consequences.

Did you see anyone in your city rushing to the defense of Mike Lindell when his products were banned at Walmart? Find out the business owners in the city who are democrats and boycott them. It really is that simple. You will only be doing what they find is acceptable. The economy is reeling from inflation and those businesses are already hurting. Take the opportunity to put them out of their misery and show them that actions have consequences.
Why would you want to boycott small business owners who are under a lot of business pressure from large corps like Walmart? And how are you going to find out what political persuasion these business owners are?
Secondly, pulling Lindell's lumpy pillows from their shelves was almost two years ago. Also, you can still buy his pillows on Walmart's website.

I'm sorry, what was your latest outrage for again?
Lindell is an urchin. He deserves everything coming to him. :)

You just can't take the high road with these people. Fighting fire with fire is the only way to go.

Those pillows are so shitty even WalMart will not carry them any longer.

You just can't take the high road with these people. Fighting fire with fire is the only way to go.
You're exactly right. The party that likes to fuck kids only responds to incarceration, destruction and scorched earth and we should be happy to oblige them. That's our job.... our raison d'etre.

Public Service Announcement: You can send this goat fucker back into her brother's arms tomorrow. It's an open primary, I.E. the GOP can vote against this muzzie shit missile... get out and GET IT DONE! Tomorrow.

ilhan valentine (2).jpg

What high road? You want to boycott small business owners who suffer under a lot economic pressure from larger companies like Walmart....just because two years ago they pulled this asshole's subpar products from their shelves....but still sell them on their webiste?

You just come off sounding bitter and grumpy.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You're exactly right. The party that likes to fuck kids only responds to incarceration, destruction and scorched earth and we should be happy to oblige them. That's our job.... our raison d'etre.

Public Service Announcement: You can send this goat fucker back into her brother's arms tomorrow. It's an open primary, I.E. the GOP can vote against this muzzie shit missile... get out and GET IT DONE! Tomorrow.

View attachment 994675
And your party continues to lie.

7-Eleven,
Abercrombie & Fitch,
American Airlines,
American Girl,
Blockbuster Video,
Burger King,
Calvin Klein,
Carl's Jr.,
Chobani,
Clorox,
Comcast,
Crest,
Ford,
Hallmark Cards,
Hardee's, Kmart,
Kraft Foods,
S. C. Johnson & Son,
Movie Gallery,
Microsoft,
MTV,
Paramount Pictures,
Time Warner,
Universal Studios,
DreamWorks,
Mary Kay,
NutriSystem,
Old Navy,
IKEA,
Sears,
Procter & Gamble,
Target,
Walt Disney Company, and
PepsiCo.

Remember when the Democrats organized boycotts of the above companies?

WW

7-Eleven,
Abercrombie & Fitch,
American Airlines,
American Girl,
Blockbuster Video,
Burger King,
Calvin Klein,
Carl's Jr.,
Chobani,
Clorox,
Comcast,
Crest,
Ford,
Hallmark Cards,
Hardee's, Kmart,
Kraft Foods,
S. C. Johnson & Son,
Movie Gallery,
Microsoft,
MTV,
Paramount Pictures,
Time Warner,
Universal Studios,
DreamWorks,
Mary Kay,
NutriSystem,
Old Navy,
IKEA,
Sears,
Procter & Gamble,
Target,
Walt Disney Company, and
PepsiCo.

WW

I don't.

7-Eleven,
Abercrombie & Fitch,
American Airlines,
American Girl,
Blockbuster Video,
Burger King,
Calvin Klein,
Carl's Jr.,
Chobani,
Clorox,
Comcast,
Crest,
Ford,
Hallmark Cards,
Hardee's, Kmart,
Kraft Foods,
S. C. Johnson & Son,
Movie Gallery,
Microsoft,
MTV,
Paramount Pictures,
Time Warner,
Universal Studios,
DreamWorks,
Mary Kay,
NutriSystem,
Old Navy,
IKEA,
Sears,
Procter & Gamble,
Target,
Walt Disney Company, and
PepsiCo.

WW
Oh yes, yes! Now we can make it a homegrown thing! I love it!

The party that likes to fuck kids only responds to incarceration, destruction and scorched earth and we should be happy to oblige them. That's our job.... our raison d'etre.
Yup. every republican pedo deserves prison. No special treatment either. Gen pop with "chomo" tattooed on his/her forehead.

Secondly, pulling Lindell's lumpy pillows from their shelves
His pillows ain't lumpy, that is just the lumps in your head.

Lindell is an urchin. He deserves everything coming to him.
Just remember that rationale when the far left crazies like you are declared urchins one day. Remember that you'll be deserving everything you get too.

Sadly Jack, this nation was FOUNDED on tolerance and freedom to allow unpopular opinions, THAT is the basis of democracy, not the style of FASCISM you practice.

Remember, at one time, just 79 years ago, fascists like you almost took over the world. Guess where they all are now??? :auiqs.jpg:

I remember not drinking Butt Lite even more than I never drank it before when they switched to the Chicks With Dicks theme... (or was it Slutz With Nutz?).

Here's a drink that we definitely need to boycott.

Yup. every republican pedo deserves prison. No special treatment either. Gen pop with "chomo" tattooed on his/her forehead.
I agree, drooling fucktard, but I don't care about party affiliation, and you do. Which makes you a fucking animal.

I'll bet Ashley would like to start with daddy.... hmm?

remember this shower guy.jpg

Go unwoke, go broke. That’s what the fucker gets… public ruin for lying his ass off. Makes sense to me.

Forum List

Back