NEW --- An ABC News Whistleblower to Release Signed Affidavit Detailing how Kamala Harris Received Debate Questions in Advance

Trump is our Savior

Sep 8, 2024
Kamala has a mole in their camp or ABC News does. Either way this is a campaign ender when this drops. I just read that Newsweak has reached out to ABC and Kamala's campaign and they aren't responding.

[ I will be releasing an affidavit from an ABC whistleblower regarding the debate. I have just signed a non-disclosure agreement with the attorney of the whistleblower. The affidavit states how the Harris campaign was given sample question which were essentially the same questions that were given during the debate and separate assurances of fact checking Donald Trump and that she would NOT be fact checked. Accordingly, the affidavit states several other factors that were built into the debate to give Kamala a significant advantage. I have seen and read the affidavit and after the attorney blacks out the name of the whistleblower and other information that could dox the whistleblower, I will release the full affidavit. I will be releasing the affidavit before the weekend is out.

@DocNetyoutube on X)

GXTGpfGXwAEHc4V

I am a MAGA Republican, I have voted twice for DJT, and will vote for him again in November, numerous times, if I can get away with it.

Even if the above is true, it cannot excuse Donald's awful performance in the debate. He was given dozens of easily refutable claims and promises by that "Black" woman, and failed to do it, even though he had almost unlimited opportunities. He has never been a good debater, but if I were to assign a letter grade to Tuesday evening's performance, 'F' would be too kind.

Kamala has a mole in their camp or ABC News does. Either way this is a campaign ender when this drops. I just read that Newsweak has reached out to ABC and Kamala's campaign and they aren't responding.

[ I will be releasing an affidavit from an ABC whistleblower regarding the debate. I have just signed a non-disclosure agreement with the attorney of the whistleblower. The affidavit states how the Harris campaign was given sample question which were essentially the same questions that were given during the debate and separate assurances of fact checking Donald Trump and that she would NOT be fact checked. Accordingly, the affidavit states several other factors that were built into the debate to give Kamala a significant advantage. I have seen and read the affidavit and after the attorney blacks out the name of the whistleblower and other information that could dox the whistleblower, I will release the full affidavit. I will be releasing the affidavit before the weekend is out.

@DocNetyoutube on X)

GXTGpfGXwAEHc4V

If this is true, the leftwing media will do everything in its power to cover it up.

Last edited:

@DocNetyoutube on X)

GXTGpfGXwAEHc4V

I have a feeling you are a Russian bot.

I am a MAGA Republican, I have voted twice for DJT, and will vote for him again in November, numerous times, if I can get away with it.

Even if the above is true, it cannot excuse Donald's awful performance in the debate. He was given dozens of easily refutable claims and promises by that "Black" woman, and failed to do it, even though he had almost unlimited opportunities. He has never been a good debater, but if I were to assign a letter grade to Tuesday evening's performance, 'F' would be too kind.

I don't know about an F, but maybe a D. If he cared enough to do the research and have the numbers he would have trounced her. Instead he turned it into a rally, focusing solely on the border every answer.

He had many softballs to hit and missed. He was akin to Biden in that respect, just seemed unconcerned with countering her arguments with facts and numbers.

@DocNetyoutube on X)

GXTGpfGXwAEHc4V

Hmm. None of this is breaking anywhere. Though, it is the corporate media anyway. On the other hand, I wouldn't take this seriously until more reputable X accounts verify it.

Grain of salt.

I don't know about an F, but maybe a D. If he cared enough to do the research and have the numbers he would have trounced her. Instead he turned it into a rally, focusing solely on the border every answer.

He had many softballs to hit and missed. He was akin to Biden in that respect, just seemed unconcerned with countering her arguments with facts and numbers.
You can't cite research or any facts with 3 people attacking you from every angle. It was surprising he got off any facts at all. All the balls, hard or soft, he had to duck. Swinging at just a very few.

You can't cite research or any facts with 3 people attacking you from every angle. It was surprising he got off any facts at all. All the balls, hard or soft, he had to duck. Swinging at just a very few.

He should have still nailed it. He needed to come to the event with numbers, real facts comparing his term to his. Simple "cost of gas under my term was X price now is X". etc

I mean this is simple stuff. Trump has been getting lazy and believes he still need to reach out to his base. He needs the middle and Independents.

I look forward to Vances debate. He is going to be worth his weight in gold if he comes armed with Trumps numbers vs Biden/Harris.

That's what the Democrats wanted you to think. The debate revealed that Trump has real policies while Kamala only had posturing and talking points. We still don't know any of her policies. The debate was Trump vs Kamala, the Democrats and ABC. It's amazing he did as well as he did.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back