New Bill Quote

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
“Unlike when I became president, a lot of things are coming apart around the world now.”

Ya don't think he was making a reference to anyone in particular, huh? :laugh:

Around the world . Not "around America ".

Can we get a full quote ? Cause u righties always cherry pick quotes and lie about shit.

Rather strange that Bubba is harder on Big Ears than any of the Rs.

Can we get a full quote ? Cause u righties always cherry pick quotes and lie about shit.

From the Baltimore Sun, as Progressive as it gets -

CLINTON: WORLD 'COMING APART' UNDER O - National/World News

O and Bubba; arguably the two biggest egos in the world.

I don't think O is going to take shit from Bubba without a fight. Maybe he we get his Justice Dept to do their job and charge Cankles...could it be Bubba wants Cankles to go to jail? LOL!!!

From the Baltimore Sun, as Progressive as it gets -

CLINTON: WORLD 'COMING APART' UNDER O - National/World News

O and Bubba; arguably the two biggest egos in the world.

I don't think O is going to take shit from Bubba without a fight. Maybe he we get his Justice Dept to do their job and charge Cankles...could it be Bubba wants Cankles to go to jail? LOL!!!

I suspect Bill knows enough about Obama to have him burned at the stake.

“Unlike when I became president, a lot of things are coming apart around the world now.”

I was never really a fan of Bill but he did have some pretty conservative economic policies. That is the only reason a lot of people tolerated him. The economy was good.

That Pillsbury doughboy POS sex offender has no room to talk about anyone. He played his part in bringing down this country just like every president since JFK with Reagan being only half-way in....all handpicked by the globalists. It only took Reagan a few months and a murder attempt later to let him know that he really wasn't in charge. I am so tired of these sorry POS running around and shooting off their mouths as if they had something to say that was relevant when they sold us out lock, stock and barrel.

I was never really a fan of Bill but he did have some pretty conservative economic policies. That is the only reason a lot of people tolerated him. The economy was good.
It was all a mirage because booms and busts are the creation of the bankers that throw out the hook (which is an ample money supply at cheap rates) and then reel it in causing bankruptcies and economic downturns to which they are able to grab hard assets for pennies on the dollar. Rinse and repeat cycle...

Last edited:

if a republican president achieved all that obama has you'd be wanting to put him on mt Rushmore
all you repubs, like cruz ,ya'll can take the FU train

if a republican president achieved all that obama has you'd be wanting to put him on mt Rushmore

Edds, Barrypuppet has put the police state we now live under (that Bushpuppet started) on steroids while leaving the southern border unprotected and while covertly and in-covertly flying over un-vetted muslim refugees but yet we have this alleged war on terror.....everything we do on-line is recorded and stored with the information being cached and the data crushed by the 80 Fusion Centers within the United States and then sent to the mega center in Utah where every American is assigned a threat matrix score based on what they say in social media, what they say on blog-sites and what they text or say on the phone. If you express dissatisfaction with "da gubermint", you can expect your score to be rather high. From their own documents mostly from DHS, anyone that is a 9/11 truther, a returning vet, pro 2nd amendment, against the Federal Reserve, have a third party bumper sticker, pro-life, believe in conspiracies, against the United Nations, a returning Vet are potential extremists and must be approached with extreme caution....so basically what they are saying is anyone that is an't a gubermint drone that has the capacity for free thought is a potential danger. Seems like under Barrypuppet that we have arrived to pre-WWII Nazi Germany with a spy grid that would make the S.S and the Gestapo green with envy. 51 percent of the people that even have a job make less than 30K a year...that's 15 bucks an hour. 38 percent make less than 20k a year and that is 10 bucks an hour and 71 percent make less than 50K......but according the Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports, USA.INC has never had it so good. Corporate taxes, fines fees and licenses only make up 1/3 of that they take in...the other 2/3rds is due to investments and it is twice what the GDP is in the private sector and all their money is "tax free". Things are not quite what you think they are....not by a longshot.

UNDER OBAMA

Bill Clinton: ‘Black Lives Matter’ Protesters Are Defending Murders And Drug Dealers.

Also: Bill Clinton: “Things are coming apart around the world” under Obama.

I have to say I like the way bill stood up to black lives matters. I was surprised.
Me too. I would have expected him to kowtow to them.

Allow me to introduce eddiew to the board. He was a long time poster on the Yahoo message boards and is a really good man. He likes to tweak noses and he is pretty good at it but you will never come across a better human being. He is pretty sharp as well and it didn't take but a couple of years for him to figure out that GW Bush was a POS even though he supported him in 2000. He was ahead of the curve and he has my utmost respect. I may not always agree with him, but I will always weigh what he has to say. I hope he sticks around.

Still no full quote ?? I can't listen to videos right now. Could I get so context ?

I know how righties pull shit out of context. It wouldn't make sense to blame Obama admin for the worlds problems because HILLARY was his sec of state .

Still no full quote ?? I can't listen to videos right now. Could I get so context ?

I know how righties pull shit out of context. It wouldn't make sense to blame Obama admin for the worlds problems because HILLARY was his sec of state .

The full quote was posted. Show otherwise.

Eds, what exactly will history remember Obama for? Even Bill Clinton admits he's an idiot who's screwed the pooch.

Allow me to introduce eddiew to the board. He was a long time poster on the Yahoo message boards and is a really good man. He likes to tweak noses and he is pretty good at it but you will never come across a better human being. He is pretty sharp as well and it didn't take but a couple of years for him to figure out that GW Bush was a POS even though he supported him in 2000. He was ahead of the curve and he has my utmost respect. I may not always agree with him, but I will always weigh what he has to say. I hope he sticks around.
Dale, you left out Ed also blames Bush for everything from the economy today to Han Solo getting murdered.

Forum List

Back