🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Black Panthers Want Their Own Country Inside the United States

Who takes them seriously, only the wingnut right!
and yet the left slathers on the right anything done by those KKK/Christian Identity nutters who want the same opposite thing. Hypocrisy much?
Why am I a hypocrite? You're talking about the wingnut left. Get back to me when I cite the left wing version of Breitbart.

You are the one bringing it up, i am pointing out the hypocrisy of the situation.

Let's give them Massachusetts...:lol:
Only if you are part of the deal.
Nope...I am not a fascist liberal...but you have fun in your new home...m'kay....:lol:
It's impossible to be a fascist liberal.
One the other hand fascist conservatives are very common.
So you are in denial.
You have no clue what a "fascist" is.
funny coming from a poster who was born clueless.

Only if you are part of the deal.
Nope...I am not a fascist liberal...but you have fun in your new home...m'kay....:lol:
So you are in denial.
Some folks throw around the word "Fascist" because they have heard it before and understand that it means something bad. I think you might be one of those people.
Unless you responded to the wrong person, you are most definitely that which you speak.
No. I responded to you. And you are confirming my suspicions.

Queasy 65 is obsessed.
I post a link to a news story...your comment makes no sense. I guess the news story offends you in some way...but feel free to irrationally attack me if it makes you feel better.

Now back to the thread...
False you posted a story from a discredited Web site in furtherance of your obsession.
Silly, Liberal. Websites are not 'discredited' just because YOU are offended by them and YOU say so. Thank you, however, for your silly, irrational post. Have a nice day.

Bring it Black Panthers. Bring it on. Come real fuckin hard or don't come at all you anti-American communist.
Easy Grampa you'll burst your colostomy bag!
Grandpa served in two branches of the military (U.S. Army and USMC) combat arms artillery and infantry. I think I've served my country. I do not need any Black Panthers spewing any shit to me.

"You want your own country? Sure, no problem. Step right in boys, your new country is right through these doors..."

57530119-850x478$large.jpg

Queasy 65 is obsessed.
I post a link to a news story...your comment makes no sense. I guess the news story offends you in some way...but feel free to irrationally attack me if it makes you feel better.

Now back to the thread...
False you posted a story from a discredited Web site in furtherance of your obsession.
Silly, Liberal. Websites are not 'discredited' just because YOU are offended by them and YOU say so. Thank you, however, for your silly, irrational post. Have a nice day.
Never said all websites are discredited , just that one.
Your answer proves my point for me

Bring it Black Panthers. Bring it on. Come real fuckin hard or don't come at all you anti-American communist.
Easy Grampa you'll burst your colostomy bag!
Grandpa served in two branches of the military (U.S. Army and USMC) combat arms artillery and infantry. I think I've served my country. I do not need any Black Panthers spewing any shit to me.
So you say. ..

New Black Panther Leader: Blacks Need to Migrate to Five Southern States, Form ‘Country Within a Country’
- EXCLUSIVE–New Black Panther Leader: Blacks Need to Migrate to Five Southern States, Form 'Country Within a Country' - Breitbart

-------------------

SEDITION:
"sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that tends toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent (or resistance) to lawful authority."

"Conduct or language inciting rebellion against the authority of a state. 2. Archaic Insurrection; rebellion"

-------------------

OBAMA? DOJ? DHS? FBI?

Conservatives want the right of states to secede.

Same difference.

YOU just said THAT one. :p How descent of you not to personally claim ALL websites are 'discredited'. Just so everyone on this board will know what sites they can and can not use as links, can you publish your list of personally approved websites? Thank you oh so much.

:lmao:

YOU just said THAT one. :p How descent of you not to personally claim ALL websites are 'discredited'. Just so everyone on this board will know what sites they can and can not use as links, can you publish your list of personally approved websites? Thank you oh so much.

:lmao:
Why would I do that it's far too much fun blasting assholes like you when you claim your sources are credible .
Who's everyone?

So you are in denial.
Some folks throw around the word "Fascist" because they have heard it before and understand that it means something bad. I think you might be one of those people.
Unless you responded to the wrong person, you are most definitely that which you speak.
You have to be retarded then.

Not only do you not understand what "fascist" means, you apparently don't even understand basic quotation usage.

Daws was the only one actually using the word "fascist" to describe anyone.

New Black Panther Leader: Blacks Need to Migrate to Five Southern States, Form ‘Country Within a Country’
- EXCLUSIVE–New Black Panther Leader: Blacks Need to Migrate to Five Southern States, Form 'Country Within a Country' - Breitbart

-------------------

SEDITION:
"sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that tends toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent (or resistance) to lawful authority."

"Conduct or language inciting rebellion against the authority of a state. 2. Archaic Insurrection; rebellion"

-------------------

OBAMA? DOJ? DHS? FBI?
They have one already. It's called STATE PRISON
I read some articles about those very large ones in Texas that are setting empty.

So you are in denial.

Not only do you not understand what "fascist" means, you apparently don't even understand basic quotation usage.

I did and rightly so.
The grammar nazi shit only means one thing , you have no argument.

I did and rightly so.
The grammar nazi shit only means one thing , you have no argument.
You are most definitely retarded too.

-------------------

SEDITION:

-------------------

OBAMA? DOJ? DHS? FBI?

If they want their own country, who don't all of them move to Liberia. I'd even donate to a fund to make that happem.

I personally think the New Black Panthers should take a page out of the Illegals' book. Rather than try to IMPROVE things in your own country, go 'invade' someone else's - they should head to Mexico.

Forum List

Back