🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Black Panthers Want Their Own Country Inside the United States

Ah! The "neener neener neener" defense. I haven't seen that since seventh grade.
You rode the short bus to school, didn't you?

My class was beyond that after kindergarten. I guess I learned how to use quotations while you learned baby language.
I learned political science and history and civics. Too bad you did not.
it's obvious that pillow biter is not very smart or very mature ,
how often do actual adults make references to kindergarten?
Quite a few adult parents, uncles and aunts do that.

Not that you would know.
so they have the same defect as yourself?
Every post you make is a kick in the crotch of every intelligent Democrat who lives today.

Keep going mushhead.

Who takes them seriously, only the wingnut right!

Didn't Beyonce dedicate her half time Super Bowl show to them ???

View attachment 81172
Beyonce is backtracking quickly on her anti-police stance. First she demand police "stop killing us", as if Beyonce was ever in danger of being shot by a police officer. Now, that her voice and others have left 5 innocent police officers dead and 9 in the hospital, she's "offering prayers and calling for love and peace". I'm guessing an Instagram post is all they'll get. Certainly not a Superbowl Halftime show.

Beyoncé Posts Tribute to Police Officers Killed in Dallas
In her latest Instagram post, Beyoncé paid tribute to the five police officers killed during a protest march in Dallas on Thursday, offering prayers and calling for love and peace. “Rest in peace to the officers whose lives were senselessly taken yesterday in Dallas,” the Houston-born star wrote beneath an image of a waving Texas flag, interspersed with the names of the deceased. “I am praying for a full recovery of the seven others injured. No violence will create peace. Every human life is valuable. We must be the solution.”

“Every human being has the right to gather in peaceful protest without suffering more unnecessary violence,” she continued. “To effect change we must show love in the face of hate and peace in the face of violence.”

Earlier this week, Beyoncé spoke out following police shootings of Alton Sterling in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and Philando Castile in Falcon Heights, Minnesota. “We are sick and tired of the killings of young men and women in our communities,” she wrote in a statement. “It is up to us to take a stand and demand that they ‘stop killing us.'” Husband Jay Z also released a protest song, “Spiritual.”

My class was beyond that after kindergarten. I guess I learned how to use quotations while you learned baby language.

Not that you would know.
Every post you make is a kick in the crotch of every intelligent Democrat who lives today.

Keep going mushhead.
Intelligent Democrat? LMFAO.

Not that you would know.

Keep going mushhead.
The masterminds.

Another race-baiting thread from our KKK Trolls.

Their boogey man is black and has a big dick to fuck their wives and daughters with.
^ that

easyt65 is such a pansy like a lot of other rw fear mongers. If they don't have something different to be afraid of, they have no reason to get up in the morning

Not that you would know.

Keep going mushhead.
having no intelligence how would you know.
are you implying you're a democrat ,if so you are in the wrong party.

Not that you would know.

Keep going mushhead.
it's really hilarious when you say intelligent republicans...

Another race-baiting thread from our KKK Trolls.

Their boogey man is black and has a big dick to fuck their wives and daughters with.
^ that

easyt65 is such a pansy like a lot of other rw fear mongers. If they don't have something different to be afraid of, they have no reason to get up in the morning
that's almost sad ,almost until you realize they did it all by themselves,

Wow! The NBP want American Apartheid & Sharia combined!

Unfrellingbelievable.

Not that you would know.

Keep going mushhead.
I wish Republicans were as mindless and stupid as Democrats.

It would be awesome if all I had to do was make a half-hearted meme to get millions of people to attack my enemies relentlessly while I stand on the sidelines calling for "civility".

Unfrellingbelievable.
link?

Follow the leader, bub.

In last week’s episode of the official broadcast of the New Black Panthers Party’s “Black Power Radio,” former national chairman of the New Black Panther Party and current national president of Black Lawyers for Justice Malik Zulu Shabazz, said it is time for black groups like The Nation of Islam, the Huey P. Newton Gun Club and the New Black Panthers to organize, arm themselves and patrol to defend black communities against police brutality.

Shabazz opened by making it clear he was still a member of the New Black Panther Party and said, “I want to let you all know I am still with the Black Panther party,” and added, “We are in a united front to free our people.”...

Shabazz: Calls on Nation of Islam, NBP 'Army' to 'Defend Us With the Force of Arms' - Breitbart

Unfrellingbelievable.
link?

Follow the leader, bub.

In last week’s episode of the official broadcast of the New Black Panthers Party’s “Black Power Radio,” former national chairman of the New Black Panther Party and current national president of Black Lawyers for Justice Malik Zulu Shabazz, said it is time for black groups like The Nation of Islam, the Huey P. Newton Gun Club and the New Black Panthers to organize, arm themselves and patrol to defend black communities against police brutality.

Shabazz opened by making it clear he was still a member of the New Black Panther Party and said, “I want to let you all know I am still with the Black Panther party,” and added, “We are in a united front to free our people.”...

Shabazz: Calls on Nation of Islam, NBP 'Army' to 'Defend Us With the Force of Arms' - Breitbart
Malik Zulu Shabazz. He does not already have a post in Obama administration?

Unfrellingbelievable.
link?

Follow the leader, bub.

Malik Zulu Shabazz. He does not already have a post in Obama administration?

Word is that he set up Obabble's private email server.

Not that you would know.

Keep going mushhead.
I wish Republicans were as mindless and stupid as Democrats.

It would be awesome if all I had to do was make a half-hearted meme to get millions of people to attack my enemies relentlessly while I stand on the sidelines calling for "civility".
if someone is your enemy attacking them endlessly is the most intelligent thing to do.
that's why it's so fucking hilarious when republicans whine about their lack of brains,

Unfrellingbelievable.
link?

Follow the leader, bub.

breitbart.

New Black Panther Leader: Blacks Need to Migrate to Five Southern States, Form ‘Country Within a Country’
- EXCLUSIVE–New Black Panther Leader: Blacks Need to Migrate to Five Southern States, Form 'Country Within a Country' - Breitbart

-------------------

SEDITION:
"sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that tends toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent (or resistance) to lawful authority."

"Conduct or language inciting rebellion against the authority of a state. 2. Archaic Insurrection; rebellion"

-------------------

OBAMA? DOJ? DHS? FBI?

Great Idea, how about Death Valley? They're on their own for water and food, of course.

Forum List

Back