New Democrat Social Order

Well.................if we're going to go with European names for the various political parties in the U.S., how's about calling the Tea Party (aka "teabaggers") fascists?

I mean..................they want everything their way and don't want to let anyone else have a say, as well as think they have a mandate from God to run things their way.

Sorry...............but Ted Cruz is NOT the second coming.

Well.................if we're going to go with European names for the various political parties in the U.S., how's about calling the Tea Party (aka "teabaggers") fascists?

I mean..................they want everything their way and don't want to let anyone else have a say, as well as think they have a mandate from God to run things their way.

Obama's your coming.. no doubt

Let's agree that....we'll never agree

Obama's your coming.. no doubt

Let's agree that....we'll never agree

Agreed.

It seems like an appropriate European like name for the Democratic Party

gerard-way-cry-baby-o.gif

Sore loser.

You spelled obama wrong.

Forum List

Back